Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    Ok all y'all, I found something to help with stink bugs, but not where to buy them, or IF I can buy them. Does anyone know where I can find and purchase samurai wasps! These are tiny little things, check this out

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I have used ISO for spider mites, I run 50/50 mix and spray every other day as it wont kill the eggs. And you must get it on them, it kills from contact. Good luck with the borg!

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    I. Am. SO. GD jealous can't even english right.

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Can't believe it. Was defoliating and spreading the biggest white widow and noticed some spotting on the leaves. Got out a loupe and sure enough spider mites. Tried two doses of iso first at 25% then 40%. Didn't help. I think they liked it. Even cut a branch and went behind the shed to spray it with "Seven". No effect. Ordered some Lost Coast but it won't be here until Saturday. Thinking about cutting it. It's about 50 ft from the other two and they look clean but I'm sure they're probably contaminated with eggs. I tend all three consecutively every day. Very disappointing. Its about 3 weeks into flower and the buds are really stacking. Man what a bummer.

Leave a comment:

• amy24
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks 😊

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I am with them, bend her over and tie her down, she will luv it. Do be gentle as at this age they do get brittle and will break if you go to far to fast.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    amy24 Very nice bush you have there.

• amy24
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with DeadlyFruit if you look up at my pictures in the post right before yours, that’s what I’ve done. I see you have that wire mesh behind the plant. I put a circle of it around my plants with a wide berth and then tied the tallest tops of branches (bending gently) outward. I used soft Velcro ties as twine can cut into the plant. This allows all those little branches to get more sunlight and reach up. I’d also probably top that tallest branch a bit, but that’s personal preference.

• amy24
    commented on 's reply
    That’s so exciting!!! 🤩 I always appreciate your positivity!

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not sure there is any way to restrict it from growing further but your other options are to super crop it or use LST to bend it over a little more gently. You could also build a privacy screen between it and the fence line (or extend your fence upward another foot or two using that wooden lattice stuff). A more simple thing you could do is disguise it - go buy bright plastic flowers and attach them here and there to your plant - people don’t expect something that looks like a giant daisy bush to be weed. I would honestly be worried more about smell than sight if you are concerned about your neighbours. Once it goes into full bloom it will stink up your neighbourhood (unless you chose a low smell strain). Hard to confuse the fabulous smell of a weed plant with anything else.

• soonboomer
    replied
    What, if anything, can you do at this point to restrict a plant from getting much taller? This one is about 6'4" (planted in the ground} and is peeking over the top of my fence. There are a couple of trees that block it a bit from sight, but it could outgrow them before it's through.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Won't be a dream much longer amy24 i do believe it's a sure thing

• amy24
    replied
    K I’m just posting galore but, let’s grow bushes? Two plants in this pic, stretching them out to keep them short has turned them super bushy…hopefully I’ve done the final stretch but I do have a dream of reaching that lattice…
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I know i had 8 wide mouth jars full of dryed cured buds. And trim well i froze 2 quart zip baggies of suger trim and mini buds for making butter. I would guess nearly a pound?

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice Christmas trees, I had to top my Christmas because of bore worms.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X