Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    Man, those autos are getting big, I never expected them to get this big, I mean Momma was only 18" tall in all her glory. The male is 66.5" tall now, almost at his climax at 9 weeks old.
    The Blueberry is looking better, all I have done is give her lots of water even with the rains, I think I got the Epsom salt to heavy. I also put a few ladybugs on her just in case.
    Would you call this transplanting? Not shown is the bags of pelleted sulfur and dolomite lime, in the bucket is hard wood ash and the sack is crumbled egg shells. once the soils was mixed and around the raised bed I pulled the little ring out so it can now have way more soil, then tied her down! I have to add another load, but I'll do the other raised bed first. Then to find material to make 2 more of these large beds.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Thanks Rwise i need to pump up the tires they are low from sitting over winter. It sure helps me follow the sun while they are small. I hope to keep them under 6ft. All are getting topped. After a month or so i'll place heavy bamboo stakes to pull them away from touching each other. Plans always change LOL

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    And another nice start, luv your cart.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Nice start!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Heres my little gals they are transitioning to outdoor in an out of my outdoor grow tent. 1 peanut butter breath, 3 GG#4 ( 2 going to a trade for CBD plants ) 1 3 Run Homer and 1 pre 98 Bubba Kush. The big one is PBB she's rather needing some larger pot seems like but may stick her in a flower bed not sure yet. All mostly indica hybreds.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah for summer outdoor. Good luck Booger789 may your little bushes become big trees I'm right behind ya.

• Booger789
    replied
    I wondered when this thread was gonna happen.
    Freakshow2
    Trainwreck
    3-Green Dream
    I discovered the Green dream strain last year. It’s a cross between Blue Dream and Green Crack. I grew one this winter and it is a very good producer, and it squish’s well for tge rosin lovers. Produces a very good daytime flower smoke. And it produced very well for me indoor and is supposed to produce well outside that’s why I have 3 of it to see how it does.The 3 littles are the green dream two of the clones just got moved outside this morning.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I just measured him again, he is now 63" tall, the female is 39".

• Rwise
    replied
    I am near Tulsa Oklahoma, and I have had 20 footers out in the wilds. Just build yourself a good soil and plant the seed. BTW that tall male is an auto, he's been putting on 4" a day!
    I got 2 more raised bed rings made from an old above ground pool, now the hard part, using the shovel!

Speaking of trees, any of you Okies need firewood? I have many trees in the way and would give the firewood for someone to cut it! Use it this fall, maybe take it to Dallas Ft Worth area and sell it! If interested PM me.

Leave a comment:

• dakini9
    replied
    WOW! How do you get them so big? Are you down under? The only trees I've seen that big are from Oz or NorCal.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Harding off mine now going in an out of tent into the sun. I'm topping them before i transplant into they 15gal. LOL big as i can handle nowdays. I can fit all 6 in my garden wagon so i'll be pulling them around till they get to tall for it. Pic from last year wagon train

Leave a comment:

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    It is 2x4 x4' green coated wire. I grew wild thai last year. The frost and the sweet aroma are incredible but lacks punch and has a strong couch lock. I think I harvest too late.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. Have you grown Wild Thai before? Planning it for my winter indoor grow. Also, is your fencing 2x4 x6' high welded wire? Mine got derecho damaged, now it's not listed on any websites I've checked. I'm waiting on repairs, from last August.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. Very nice start!!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like a good start of the grow season!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X