Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Rwise that's the pump i'm saying is broken the river irrigation pump. We hope the repair man comes back today with the "fix". Thank goodness it's really cooled down from a week ago. It even rained last night here not much but dampened the grass LOL.

• Rwise
    replied
    I took the male out yesterday at 6 feet tall (and he would have got a bit taller), enuf seed set for me, now to let the WTBs finish. The Greasy Grapes looks like she will be ready in 2 weeks, white seeds are fat, I would guess the WTB need 6+ more weeks (4-6 just for the seed).

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Ya nothing like growing outside!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    From here it looks like the left coast is going to have one hot dry year. Can you get water from the river? I know some places dont want you to take the water. But from what I see all y'all going to have to do something to keep the roots moist.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Here's my little wagon of photos. We are still out of water for irrigation to the yards an gardens. Our pump is still getting repaired as everything is drying up. Using the well for only household and neccecities in the garden. Hopefully by wed. should be done?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    My biggest outdoor gal is Peanut Butter Breath LOL she's got a stake in her container also, others don't need it yet but they will. We get strong " breeze " on the river they all get blown. Good that it keeps most pesky flying bugs off but we need to keep an eye out for those little green catapillers thin like pencil lead here. I don't have but a couple so far not a biggy. Mine are still in the wagon.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I could see that, what does like 60 -80 mph wind?

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck with the fence, sounds like work!

• MrPNW
    replied
    Man I so wish I could grow outdoors but I’m right next to a highway on ramp, coffee shop and realtor with people of all sorts looking in.

Nice job everybody.

Leave a comment:

• MrPNW
    commented on 's reply
    I saw one guy on YouTube growing Sativa to the tall ceiling in a grow room. Man do some strains get tall!

• MrPNW
    commented on 's reply
    How do you like your gorilla cart? I got 2 acre and am sick of carrying stuff around. I’m gettin’ to old for this $%#&. I just received my new Toro zero turn and noticed that rear hitch was missing something. I saw a giant extra heavy duty one with a man sitting in it that caught my eye.

• Booger789
    replied
    Weekly update everything progressing had to add a stake to the Freakshow it does not like Oklahoma winds. Will probably top the Trainwreck this week. I have to keep them within my fence, can’t let them get to tall.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Exactly Rwise we use to do the same t-shirt underwear when it's over 100f LOL. We just got back from the guy who makes these panels, we may get more in the future but for now it's gonna cover 60ft at least block out the view.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I hear that! I have watched this area grow up around me, I am one of the few land owners that owns more than a lot or 2. I do like me privacy, though I got caught today in the garden with only the undies on.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Just got my outdoor gals into there forever home. All are sitting in the garden cart won't place them in the sun spots cause we have a wood privicy fence in the works building the woven fence panels now out of oak an maple wood pallet boards. I'll post the pic when completed. Been at this place 30yrs never worried about folks seeing my " business" now they are within 15ft of my gardens. It's been hard seeing them build on what was a quite peaceful area......

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X