Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm still smoking my last harvest of Zkittlez Bowhunterwoody great homegrown very sweet smelling she produce very well in my tent. Outdoors wow that would be great bug producer in a 15gal.

• Rwise
    replied
    The Wet Teddy Bears are looking nice and getting smelly, wont be much longer until they get chopped! I see preflowers on a few of the photos so fall is almost here.
    I continue to remove leaf as needed to gain air flow and reduce WPM. Found some bore worms, looked like bug poo coming out of the limb, I cut it off and opened it up, there it was, now a dead bore worm. I found 2 more and just smashed the limb until I felt the pop.
    I have a nice amount of F2 seed from the first WTB, and F1s from the Greasy Grapes clone (x WTB) we'll call them Margie. I am still amazed at the size of these WTB autos, some made 7'.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    We have had so much rain over the last week, I wish I could have shared it with our left coast friends. WPM is the result of rains then heat, so I be trimmin' all the fat leaves out I can (big job). Got out the weed eater and trimmed the weeds around them. The Wet Teddy Bears (autos) are getting fat, seeds are ripe on the first girl to flower, so I'll be watching her with a 30x lens.
    On the photos, I am starting to see some preflowers, the blueberry I may have to give some more sulfur. It's going to be a grand fall!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I just came back from Medford, Oregon 115f it's one bad summer without any rain in sight. It was 111f at our place. We are very cautious of what we do other than move things to shaded areas water but don't drown the plants.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't have done so much to these had I known they were autos. Bag seeds, go figure. They're at 13 weeks so just about done. A few amber yesterday.

• Rwise
    replied
    3 days ago we were very dry and well behind on rainfall, over the last few days we have picked up a lot of rain (I got 4+ inches in 2 days). After the rain moved through yesterday I went out and took off all yellow and dead leaf, and a few that were just in the way.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Reveg just in time for the days to grow shot again, mine never fully reveged before she finished, but she tried.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    You'll find some autos in my grows also, but I dont top anything, I bend and tie.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Look at all that sky! I wish I had that much sunshine for my girls.

• Booger789
    replied
    Weekly update! Everything progressing like it should the Trainwreck looks like it started to flower and is reveging now. The Freakshow is starting to put on some size.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    My two white widows in the ground. Topped twice. Also two bag seeds autos I thought were photos and treated like photos. Topped and transplanted twice. Small but chunky. And a tall lanky Zkittlez going in a 15 gallon pot today.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    The Wet Teddy Bears are lookin' nice, started a bit of yellowing with the hell, I mean hot weather and some black strap. They should be done just as the the photos are starting to flower.
    Damn its hot, and all y'all out on the left coast, ice cream, a truck load of it so you can cool off!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those look great and are going to be huge.

• desertdan
    replied
    First picture is looking east second is looking west. this morning. The bigger ones are cookies gelato from RQS.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Yes the budlets will need to be removed, but you need not rush, remove them when the die or before. They must come off to prevent rot. Yes she will stretch and not likely return to flower until about mid August. Now would be a good time to take a clone.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X