X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBBassBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffInCanada View Post
    Looking good so far VBBassBlue Welcome! I'm sure that you have some holes in the bottom of the starter cups. What pots will you be transpotting to? I like it that you have named your plant. Marjorie is a great name
    JeffInCanada Thanks! I do have drain holes in the solo cups... looking to re-plant possibly into a round 3 gal planter filled with coco, but have also been contemplating a rectangular container approx 6" deep, by 6" wide, by 24" long....reasoning is that if I top her young and then run the two subsequent colas out the length of the pot and then lay those two colas down horizontally (LST?) I have something to tie down to....normally I wouldn't believe 6"x6" would be enough root area, but with the 24" length I'm thinking it gives roots enough space to grow... any thoughts?Thanks,
    Last edited by VBBassBlue; 05-04-2021, 05:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Welcome to GWE.

Leave a comment:

• Earlygrower
    replied
    Welcome and looking good so far. I’d imagine you’ll want to invest in lights soon.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    Looking good so far VBBassBlue Welcome! I'm sure that you have some holes in the bottom of the starter cups. What pots will you be transpotting to? I like it that you have named your plant. Marjorie is a great name

Leave a comment:

• VBBassBlue
    started a topic Another Newb!

Another Newb!

Greetings, All... just another newbie first-timer getting started here. Weeks worth of research here on GWE, and lots of shopping completed, and I believe I have a relatively good start. Started 1 Blue Dream photo, and a Blueberry photo... Have them in a 24"x48"x58" tent, a 6"x18" charcoal filter with a 6" inline fan ducted to the outside of the tent. All growing in coco coir, and using Dyna Gro nutes in 6.0 pH water... lighting is (currently) 2 each 100W CFLs, with ability to increase to 4 each once they get a little further along the growth stage. Lighting set to 18/6 right now... I love a good process!!
    Here's hoping all goes well, and would certainly welcome any advice or comments on the setup from those who have been around the block a time or two...
    Photo (if I get it loaded right) is BlueDream (her name is Marjorie) 1 week after wetting the seeds...
    Cheers!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X