Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those are looking great i switched my nutes back to DynaGrow & Bloom i've used it for years but living on a well with good water lots of minerals i've not needed to add much calmag. I've never had burn or Ph issues much with using it correctly. Your temps are looking spot on

• VBBassBlue
    replied
    Today’s wake up pics... the blueberry buds are starting to take in that shape i was looking for... according to the info i’ve seen, they should be 7-8 weeks in flower... Marjorie is supposed to be 10-12 weeks... I’m starting to be able to see it...

Leave a comment:

• VBBassBlue
    commented on 's reply
    JeffInCanada .... Yep.. I see what you did there...🤣🤣

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    There'll be some of that going on...usually the main top cola buds do that, the ones that are close together. Others will fatten up and stay single, like Marge's sisters on the Simpsons Another Margorie LOL.

• VBBassBlue
    replied
    I’m assuming that as this grows over the next month or two, the bud sites up and down the length of this cola will merge and become a single’ish bud?

Leave a comment:

• VBBassBlue
    replied
    The good stuff has begun!

Leave a comment:

• VBBassBlue
    replied
    The girls were looking a bit on the bushy side, so decided to go ahead and do the “3weeks after 12/12” defoliation as recommended by the main site... tried to err on the side of caution, leaving enough fan leaves to support the growth of the plants... killed me to chop some small, low interior bud sites, but followed Nebula’s guidance as well as i could... I think they turned out well... now will leave them alone for the most part so they can develop some monster nugs....heh....

Leave a comment:

• VBBassBlue
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, JeffInCanada. .. It's starting to look like I thought it should!! Will do the "3 weeks after 12/12" defoliation this weekend to make things a bit more tidy and get the plants to concentrate on what they should be working on.... have a handheld wifi/usb microscope coming this week so that I can start searching for trichomes and a 19" bowl trimmer on the way as well for that "special" day! And frankly, hoping the stretch is over, as they're getting dangerously close to the "but I can't get the lights any higher" stage....definitely need a taller tent...

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    A glorious sight! (Sexy whistle sound) Tent is looking nniiccee!

• VBBassBlue
    replied
    Yup... no doubt... JeffInCanada and i were talking about new leaf vs pistils.... he was right: those were new leaves. These are pistils... now i know/see the difference!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL same here in the beginning learning indoor growing i saw only " how to use these things for growing weed, every store or garage sale" Now i don't shop much for trinkets. VBBassBlue

Leave a comment:

• VBBassBlue
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, SoOrbudgal .... I appreciate the good words... and yes, I'm enjoying this immensely... now prepping for the next phase...was at a flea market yesterday and saw (and purchased) gummy molds... it's Destiny, I tell ya...

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good news for you and they look healthy and thriving thanks to your good care. Welcome to your new hobby glad your enjoying the grow.

• VBBassBlue
    replied
    Came back from the trip a day earlier than expected, but the difference between Thursday morning to Sunday morning is mind-blowing to me... Thursday morning, the tallest cola on Bella was at 23"... Sunday morning, that same cola is 27".... this is fun too watch! Also looking more like what I was expecting at this point....

Leave a comment:

• VBBassBlue
    replied
    Yup... JeffInCanada ....definitely wispy thingys! You have to pinch the pic a bit to see it, but definitely there. On both Blueberries and Marjorie as well... can’t wait to see what develops by the time I get back...

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X