commented on 's reply
    Looking good !
    They loved the nutrients alright

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Boy they sure show growth quickly

• Canuck147
    replied
    Bruce is working on node 6 - the 2 others 1 node behind. Not topping today - but - did start LST on Bruce. Removed the first nodes branches as well as the second nodes fan leaves - easier to attempt the training with them out of the way.

After this little chop - chop I'll see how she reacts - then off with her head.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210409_093846.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	505924Click image for larger version

Name:	20210409_093836.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	505925Click image for larger version

Name:	20210409_094443.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	505926Click image for larger version

Name:	20210409_093616.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	505927

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Looks like they enjoyed the nutrients.

Name:	20210409_092825.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	505922

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    I have been away for a bit as I didn't want to ruffle any feathers or confuse anyone. Me and Myself just slept. We and All did the chores. Number 6 wants to join in but None and It objected. Everyone loves your little girls!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    No need for sorry my friend. They look good.
    I always enjoy seeing your auto grows to be honest.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Took the girls out to the kitchen sink for watering - gets a bit warmer I'll take them outside.

Bruce was the tallest at 3.5 inches - couldn't find the tape measure with metric sorry Captain - other 2 were at 3 inches

Started with plain water and last watering had a smattering of nutes - today they got full strength nutes. One of the girls had her first single leaves snipped off- they were looking ugly.

I know I said I wipe the tent down every time I take them out - discussions ensued and we all decided that 2 days ago we wiped the tent down really good - so we'll work on cleaning it once a week instead.

Pics are taken before watering and I'll be back in a few days when t he LST begins. Hopefully topping as well.

Name:	20210406_103033.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	505178Click image for larger version

Name:	20210406_102726.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	505179

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    never grew LSD auto

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Read up and Nebula says later in flowering.

Anybody else grow it?

• Canuck147
    replied
    LSD is supposed to be a colorful plant - i plan on letting her have a solo overnighter outside - when I can count on what the temp will be.

My question to anybody - at which stage do I do it? Fully in flower or just as the flowering begins?

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Lots of elbow room - for now. LST will probably spread them out.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    That is how I make SURE I don't overwater, weigh em all. Fortunately for myself I have time to do it, I know others don't.
    However you sir have plenty of helpers in your tent, rather crowded in there...

• PRIMO
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147, We get it, ya'll just wicked high eh.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    TOKABIGONE I had to look up that word as i'm not as sophistocated in knowing these terms. Here's the babble i'm talking about useless. Sophism def.= A fallacious argument, especially one used deliberately to deceive. Next?

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Cool, we have the same mass determining device. BTW, I'm following along as well, the world says I am equal to about -1 persons.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X