• Show
Clear All

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing the grow develop 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry SoOrbudgal, all of us are having a little fun with it. If it ain't fun, why do it, lol. Sometimes sophism can be a little confusing without a sense of humor. I'll butt out if you wish....

• Canuck147
    replied
    Group pic shows em dry and ready for watering - me likey.

About time you showed up - and no they aren't dry enough yet. Doncha remember that little experiment we did this morning? The one where we weighed the carcass of a harvested plant with the totally dried out pot. Then we weighed Bruce for comparison. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210405_091848.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	504853Click image for larger version

Name:	20210405_091740.jpg
Views:	675
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	504854Click image for larger version

Name:	20210405_091722.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	504855

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    budgal - my NL seed popped overnight, now for the two Gelatos. This thread is perfect timing for me to follow.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Nope i'm here for your experience you have my attention

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Got it

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Nope - I'll be topping off at the sixth node.

Start your own thread.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    If @Canuk147 does not mind it's his call. I'm getting confused already with excess babble.

Leave a comment:

• grouchyoldman
    replied
    Hey Canuck147 Are you tempted to top them after the first two real nodes? I'm just wondering since we're dealing with really healthy looking autos, perhaps sooner might be better?

How does everyone feel about those closely following this thread posting a few pics of our real-time auto training efforts? Three of my babies just popped their first leaves and I'm planning to do what you do in the early stages of this grow. "Value Add," or the dreaded "Thread Hijack???"

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Wait.....you mean myself is there? When did he get back? I missed him!

• Puglover1
    replied
    Count me in. I just put three autos seeds in to germinate on Saturday evening.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I think me is playing with the edit button.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I know - feels

just like myself and I doing all the work around here
    Last edited by Canuck147; 04-04-2021, 02:29 PM.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    All five of us think those are some lovely little girls! Just wondering, did myself ever show up? Strange it should just disappear like that. Does this happen often? 2 or 3 must be feeling lonely with just me for company.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Good day
    Put those pics on from another computer which my wife is now using. Guess I hurried a bit cuz I only took 4 pics - ended up with a few doubles.

Looks like all 3 are working on their 3rd nodes. Guesstimate is they are about 20 days old - wasn't paying attention at the start then decided to write this.

Took the girls out of the tent for pics - whilst out of the tent - I wiped down the inside with lysol wipes - this I do every time we take them out. Always sweep up one or two spiders - no Flys in the tent for them to trap. Reminds me I need to get some fly strips Was easy wiping today with the light much lower.

Other reason to take them out was for watering - they look dry on top - but - still a bit of weight to the pots. I'm not knocking new growers here - BUT - most new growers would water.

I'll let them get good and dry - let the fabric pots do what they do best - allow for air into the root system. Happy roots lead to quality plants.

Here's another pic from my tablet thingie

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210404_095333.jpg
Views:	1181
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	504545

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X