• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Crop King Seeds - Rocket Seeds

• Rwise
    replied
    I'm not "in" Canada, but I have used Oldschoolba, only place I could find some of the genetics I want.

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    replied
    Curious what's everybody's go to seed bank in Canada?

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome man, good to know! Thank you.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’m with ya! I thought about ordering seeds for years to get better genetics than bag seed but I was afraid to do it. Once I finally did I ordered a few autos no problem. Then I placed a big order last year at 420 and I’ll never need to order seeds again. They always have sales on different strains, usually every US holiday but their 420 sale was on every strain last year.

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve seen you say it, I can see why and agree totally. I’m in the US and with all the options here why do you want customs looking at your stuff.

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    I live in a non 420 friendly state and wasn't sure how that works. Thanks!

• hairyman
    replied
    I just received seeds from Seedsman that I ordered a few weeks before Christmas. I was worried but they arrived yesterday. The are expensive but I got a few free ones so it all averaged to about $10.00 a seed. I used the bitcoin option ,something that had never used before and it worked well with e-mail confirmations from Seedsman and the bitcoin company. I think that they Seedsman are overwhelmed as a company right now as they state on their website. I was anticipating problems but there were none. Also I am in Canada where weed is legal so maybe the banks don't have the same issues. I guess for those who have had problems just make sure you go to the authentic website. I used the link from GWE instead of doing a Google search. Seedsman is legit though so don't blame them for ripoffs. Happy New Year

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Just another reason one needs to shop in the country they live in. Said it for years in this forum.

I ordered from Crop King Seeds in November - was surprised to see they have over 500 strains available now - paid by e-transfer and received my order in under 48 hours.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    They do, usually arrive in a plain brown envelope

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Does anyone know if ILGM sells seeds to all 50 states( non legal ones)?

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Man that sucks John! Although headquarters is in Europe ILGM must have places setup in the states bc I always get some crazy name to send the payment to then my order is shipped by the end of the day or the next one and comes from US cities. Since it’s legal in Canada you’d think they’d have a place setup there.

• BaccaRacca
    replied
    It's not Seedsman. It's the banking industry. The seed companies are prevented from using conventional banking instruments because of US and International laws. As a result they have to pay a shell game creating companies that ca get by banking screens. Apparently, when banks discover these entities, then transactions are denied. When my transactions have been denied, my card gets frozen and I have to spend time clearing the transaction. Usually a seed order can take me an afternoon with the bank and card protection services.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    ILGM does Not ship to Canada so they are out up here.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Yea I think they’re awesome! No order has taken more than a week to arrive snd their seeds come up ready to grow. I’ll pay a little more for superior genetics.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X