Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grouchyoldman
    commented on 's reply
    ILGM for me too. Quick shipping, no hassle. They'll even let you use PayPal if you ask via email.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Never an issue with Coffee Shop Seeds and they are in the UK and also I pay them using PayPal.

Whether you’re in need of some autoflowering weed seeds or big yield auto cannabis seeds, we’re the top weed seed shop in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I tried to order from them but when I tried to pay I got a message saying they aren’t accepting new customers. So F seedsman, order from ILGM. Better genetics anyways

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    If they cancelled your card, why don't you get a pre-paid card? Then they can't say anything about your purchases, or cancel your card.

• Puglover1
    replied
    My order was only held up bc of the USPS, went from Chicago to Indy to St Louis to me, in Illinois. USPS is messed up ATM, COVID, DeLay, etc. My Mastercard checked before the order went through but all is here. Came in a Xmas-wrapped 'card case'.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    I have had 3 successful orders received from Seedsman and one bad batch of seeds that they replaced with no hassle except for the time it took to receive things from Spain to Canada.
    I would be surprised to see them suddenly reverse that and destroy their good name.
    yago77 I suggest working with them to resolve it and am fairly certain they will correct any problems caused by them.

Leave a comment:

• GreenAlchemist
    commented on 's reply
    I did, but after I tried a few other different cards, only one went successful (not visa) but my bank that issued the card canceled the transaction and called me regarding the order, saying they have had problems with the company I was paying and canceled my card.

I’m sure they’re legit as I’ve heard awesome stories (even on here) but I find it.. Odd.. that i can’t seem to order from them in a legal country. Just worth taking caution and doing your research first in my opinion. (especially if there are fake seedsman sites out there)

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    I've always used Mastercard. No issues.

• dphipps1020
    replied
    I don't think you got ripped off. My orders seemed stuck for a little while too, but they came eventually. Just be patient, I'm sure they'll be on the way soon.

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    They don't take Visa, if that's what you tried to pay with. I know it says they do but they don't.

• GreenAlchemist
    commented on 's reply
    Since then I’ve only been using True North Seed Bank (TNSB), I really like the search engines and seeing how much variety it has. it’s actually fun going through it and making a cart up

• Gluteous
    replied
    Sounds like their website was spoofed. I'm a fan of Greybeards. Deliver in about 4-7 days, US based, free seeds in every order. No bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your experience.
    I've purchased seeds from seedsman 4 times this year. Never had an issue using my card to pay, always went through. Yes, it takes way longer than it should to get the package but mine have always come (with a bunch of freebies seeds). The last time I ordered my package came in 22 days from ordering. Ive always paid for the extra insurance and discreet packaging. They put them in a box wrapped in birthday wrapping paper.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    I've bought from all of these places. I always send cash in the mail, never been ripped off. They are all in the USA .

Thank you for visiting our website. Our sincerest gratitude goes out to everyone who has helped The Seed Source become a reality. We wholeheartedly value your trust and business and we would not be here without all of your support. Best wishes, IncanLama and The Seed Source family The Seed Source Family We want to […]

Welcome to Humboldt Collectibles & Souvenirs Inc! Please read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your continued use of this site means you agree to these terms. Our family, at Humboldt CSI, have resided in Humboldt County California for nearly 100 years…during

Welcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop Now Previous slide Next slide About Us Welcome to the D.C. Seed Exchange! Founded in 2015, we are one of the oldest independent seed banks in the US focused on rare and exotic breeder […]

Best cannabis seed bank in the US. Best selection of breeders and strains. Start your next grow with some seeds from Neptune Seed Bank

Sporting a powerhouse roster, Speakeasy Seedbank works breeder direct from seed to sale with an emphasis on ethics, quality and transparency.

Welcome to Gaslamp Seeds! Support our boutique genetics collections, the finest strains, all thoughtfully curated.

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    commented on 's reply
    i had similar issues with trying to pay at Seedsman, great variety but terrible trying to pay. I would be interested to hear which seedbank your now using. I have used White Widow and they have been good but limited strains.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X