Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    Where it says 20-30 days they aren’t kidding. I had a problem with a restaurant order here online and when I got a refund (they used a third party payment too) it took them almost two weeks for the cash to show back in my account.

• yago77
    replied
    Let's see what happens...

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Sure would be interesting to see the " full replies" What was said Jan. 5th would be fair to Seedsman

• yago77
    replied
    Do you guys know that there are also FAKE tracking numbers like this one that Ruth from seedsman gave to me??? CN444944234ES You might want to check yourself

Leave a comment:

• yago77
    replied
    It's the first time in years I lose money like that
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I certainly think this person has been debunked, it looks like s/he is the scam. And using google on this name brings up a lot of 1 time posts. My bet is this person will not be back ever again.

Leave a comment:

• dilvish
    replied
    I've ordered twice from them...the last order arrived Barcelona to Vancouver Canada within 26 days. It took a while to get the seeds but when they arrived it was all good. I've had only one issue with them and that was germination. In both cases they replaced my seeds and not just the ones that didn't germinate. Both times they re-shipped my entire initial order at no cost to me whatsoever.

Also the pandemic has interrupted postal and courier services worldwide due to safety constraints and staff shortages so don't expect "business as usual".

They also have great deals on Black Friday (November). Definitely yours is a one time thing or you weren't on the right site or they were hacked. They are in Bareclona by the way.

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    I got about far as that chasing after its provenance. I had to assume it was a Seedsman product until proven otherwise.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    also Brexit has caused changes to where they store seeds and ship to different countries. Just another change to consider.

• kenKgrow
    replied
    My last order with them had me send my payment to Colorado. The actual seeds were shipped from a town about 1/2hr from where I live. That was a first. Usually They have me send payment to a European country and the seeds ship from Europe. I've always had to wait about a month, but things were quicker with this last order.

I've used them for years and have always been pleased with them.

I agree with others that it is probably the banking issue etc.

Leave a comment:

• MrPNW
    commented on 's reply
    Pennywise After years of research and testing TGA Subcool have finally developed a hybrid with very high CBD. In over 70% of tested samples the CBD was in the range of 12-15% CBD and equal parts of THC as well. For those patients looking for a High CBD strain with great flavor this is your admission ticket to something special. There are 4 main phenotypes. All have virtually the same smell and taste and all buds tend to show some purple. The main difference between phenotypes is in the bud structure and the dominant color; buds are either fingery or round, with pale green or purple as their chief color. The purple buds are particularly impressive The analgesic and relaxing properties of the CBD rich Harlequin mother come through nicely and the invigorating pep you get from the JTR high makes this an amazing all day remedy with real medicinal value and clear head. Phenotypes range from a fresh ground coffee/pepper to a lemon bubblegum taste. CBD could be effective in easing symptoms of a wide range of difficult-to-control conditions including: rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy, antibiotic-resistant infections and neurological disorders. CBD has demonstrated neuroprotective effects, and its anti-cancerpotential.
    Characteristics
    BREEDER/BRAND Subcool Seeds (now The Dank)
    PRODUCT TYPE Seeds THC
    GENETICS Harlequin x Jack The Ripper
    VARIETY Mostly Indica
    FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
    SEX Regular
    THC CONTENT 7-11%
    CBD CONTENT 12-15%
    YIELD Medium
    PLANT HEIGHT Short - Medium
    GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
    FLOWERING TIME 60 - 67 days
    MEDICINAL PROPERTIES CBD could be effective in easing symptoms of a wide range of difficult-to-control conditions including: rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy, antibiotic-resistant infections and neurological disorders. CBD has demonstrated neuroprotective effects, and its anti-cancerpotential

• MrPNW
    commented on 's reply
    Nicole is an extrememly potent indica-dominant strain that was provided via The Plant's collaboration with breeders Marimberos. It is a hybrid cross of (MK ULtra x Blue Satellite) x (Shiskaberry x Blueberry). It boasts possibly the largest seed size commercially available.
    Nicole is a squat plant that grows to between 80 - 100 cm. tall but which is simply loaded with bud-sites. The clusters themselves are very dense and are absolutely packed to the gills with resin. It can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors; indoor flowering times are 8 - 9 weeks with yields in the region of 400 - 450 gr/m2. Outdoor growers will harvest their crops during the month of October with yields around 100 gr/m2 higher than from indoor plants at 500 - 550 gr/m2.
    The aroma generated by this marijuana strain is fresh and redolent of forest fruits while the flavour is extremely fruity combining raspberry and grape. THC production is measured at 14.76% with 0.1% CBD. Its effect is a combination of sleepy/sedative but with a very pleasurable, joyful feeling. It has many medicinal uses which include the treatment of depression and insomnia as well as being useful for headaches and fatigue.
    Characteristics
    BREEDER/BRAND The Plant
    PRODUCT TYPE Seeds THC
    GENETICS (MK ULtra x Blue Satellite) x (Shiskaberry x Blueberry)
    VARIETY Mostly Indica
    SEX Feminised
    THC CONTENT 14.76%
    CBD CONTENT 0.1%
    YIELD Indoors: 400 - 450 gr/m2; Outdoors: 500 - 550 gr/m2;
    PLANT HEIGHT 80 - 100 cm.
    GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
    FLOWERING TIME 56 - 63 days
    HARVEST MONTH October
    MEDICAL CONDITIONS Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Insomnia
    MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Yes
    TASTE / FLAVOUR Berry, Grape
    EFFECT Happy, Sedative, Sleep

• MrPNW
    commented on 's reply
    Orange Cookies is a 50/50 indica/sativa cannabis hybrid created by crossing Sonic's Orange with Cookies & Cream (Starfighter x Girl Scout Cookies). This potent strain is a veritable taste sensation as well as being very useful in therapeutic applications.
    Orange Cookies can deliver in excess of 500 gr/m2 with 56 - 60 days of flowering indoors. Outdoors yields are even better with each plant's potential being 650 gr. plus with harvests taking place during the month of September in northern latitudes. Resin production is very high making the buds shine with a sparkling covering of trichomes.
    The aroma is of sweet oranges and the flavour has great complexity that includes oranges, sweet vanilla pods, a hint of nuts with creamy butter rounding it all off. THC levels are very high at 22.3% and CBD is 0.48%. The effect given is one of euphoria and happiness that is very long-lasting. Therapeutically recommended for pain relief, stress, anxiety, nausea, insomnia and also depression.
    Characteristics
    BREEDER/BRAND Lineage Genetics
    PRODUCT TYPE Seeds THC
    GENETICS Sonic's Orange x Cookies & Cream
    VARIETY Indica / Sativa
    SEX Feminised
    THC CONTENT 22.3%
    CBD CONTENT 0.48%
    YIELD Indoors: 500 gr/m2 +; Outdoors: 650 gr/plant +
    GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
    FLOWERING TIME 56 - 60 days
    HARVEST MONTH September
    MEDICAL CONDITIONS Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Pain, Stress
    MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Yes
    TASTE / FLAVOUR Cream, Nutty, Orange, Vanilla
    EFFECT Cerebral, Euphoric, Happy, Long-lastin

• MrPNW
    commented on 's reply
    This was the article that sold me on his super soil and Pennywise strain. I just wished I had found it earlier in this first grow (clones). Without knowing about this super soil I was just going to use plain organic soil as is and feed the nutrients. So they were first in 3 gallons of that, then after the article I moved them, soil and all, into a 7 gallon surrounded by Nature’s Living Soil recipe. I should have just used the super soil recipe. I was too worried about overdoing it. For my 2nd grow (using Subcool’s seeds) I’m going the super soil per instruction straight into 7 gallon. NLS is a great product! I’ve been top feeding with it and making compost tea. The plants love it.

There’s nothing that compares to the flavor of properly grown organic pot: The subtle tastes and aromas created by using only “Mother Earth” are

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    RIP Subcool You are missed!
    Props for picking up and running some of his gear. He may or may not have touched the plants that produced these seeds but he definitely had a big hand in creating them.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X