• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drekthar
    commented on 's reply
    thanks not very good reviews on TNSB

• GreenAlchemist
    commented on 's reply
    They’ve worked flawlessly for me everytime, even phone called them a few times regarding orders and had incredible customer service, but then again.. I’m Canadian and it’s an in-country Company, so no borders or hassles etc. I think what it comes down to, is it’s just best to order from the same country you reside in.

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/truenorthseedbank.com

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/truenorthseedbank.com

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Hmmm appears yago77 has joined many different cannabis forums and reposted this same message on all of them. No long term input just a one time negative report.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    replied
    I ordered from Seedsman on 30 December and received my order on 7 January, pretty good for overseas. However my Visa had 4 unauthorized charges on it within 24 hours which had to be addressed. Credit union took care of it right away, but still a hassle. Let me say however that it was not Seedsmans fault as it was the middle man payment service that ripped the bank.

Also, it took USPS 3 days to move my parcel the last 4 miles. This was after it had cleared customs.
    Last edited by Catfish22; 01-08-2021, 03:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    The MORE act stands a fair chance of passing the Senate after this election season. I'd love it if just one of the many benefits of eliminating federal prohibition for good would be bigger and more reliable (and possibly less expensive) seed banks here in the states. I'll have to check into Senate majority leader-to-be Schumer's stance. Pester your Senators, y'all. Mine are Blunt (ironically) and Hawley (horse's ass is too kind for what he is), so this will be an uphill climb for us Missourians.

Leave a comment:

• GreenAlchemist
    commented on 's reply
    True north seed bank

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Crop King Seeds - Rocket Seeds

• Rwise
    replied
    I'm not "in" Canada, but I have used Oldschoolba, only place I could find some of the genetics I want.

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    replied
    Curious what's everybody's go to seed bank in Canada?

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome man, good to know! Thank you.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’m with ya! I thought about ordering seeds for years to get better genetics than bag seed but I was afraid to do it. Once I finally did I ordered a few autos no problem. Then I placed a big order last year at 420 and I’ll never need to order seeds again. They always have sales on different strains, usually every US holiday but their 420 sale was on every strain last year.

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve seen you say it, I can see why and agree totally. I’m in the US and with all the options here why do you want customs looking at your stuff.

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    I live in a non 420 friendly state and wasn't sure how that works. Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X