"WHAT TYPE OF HIGH DO YOU PREFER"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"WHAT TYPE OF HIGH DO YOU PREFER"

Just wondering...what people enjoy and what truly helps them in other way's......Thought it my be a really Cool subject...I personally enjoy the head high.......any is great but that is my liking ...Let us know....Happy Growing.....I just watered the girls....Cool......

I enjoy cannabis in all its glory. head high, couch lock, doesn't matter to me I have no preference as a recreational user.
    As for other things I am a big fan of hallucinogens. LSD, DMT, magic mushrooms, NBOMe synthetic hallucinogens they're all good.
    Pretty fond of MDMA, cocaine, speed, meth as well but i'm pretty tame these days so it's just been good old cannabis for me for a few years now although occasionally I get the urge for a good night tripping out on LSD.
    I don't like alcohol at all, taste or effects.
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• insomniaczzz
      insomniaczzz commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad you just do the pot now. Those other drugs are scary. Not preaching, just saying.

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like me 40 years ago.i was into opium,LSD,pot,downers,speed,and mushrooms! Never got hooked on anything but pot,hooked is not the right word,I just enjoy it! As for the high med.some amber not a lot. Peace

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember back when I was in high school talking with a mate and saying we'd never touch anything besides pot. Less than a year out of school and I'd tried pretty much everything on my list.
      They can be scary but to me they never were, they were just fun. They can do terrible things to people but I guess I was just one of the lucky ones and no matter how much I used and abused things I was still able to keep a relatively stable state of mind enough to not let them take over my life.

I am mostly after the mind fuck. Like so high I think I see ghosts, stuff like that. I appreciate the body vibes as well, when my skin vibrates to any sound, love listening to music or watching a concert in that state.

Comment

I am hoping- after almost 40 years of not partaking, that after my first grow, I can sit down, roll a nice big fatty, laugh for about 10 minutes, turn on some tunes, sip some wine and then nod off for a good night's sleep.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Caveman, you will find Enlightenment when you smoke your homegrown for the first time, after it's nicely cured. You will never return from whence you came...

Originally posted by yamiacaveman View Post
      I am hoping- after almost 40 years of not partaking, that after my first grow, I can sit down, roll a nice big fatty, laugh for about 10 minutes, turn on some tunes, sip some wine and then nod off for a good night's sleep.
      This is my preferred high also. I'm a light weight and easily get paranoid and anxiety.

Comment

I'm with 007 and Ozbud. I like to get High-not Low. Love a trippy dizzy buzz or anything that makes me feel like I fell off a really high building. Dislike the sleepy couch lock effect a great deal. My fav buzz is opiates but I used to like coke quite a bit & tripping on acid. Don't mess with any of that now. I once walked up on someone's porch where about 5 or 6 people were burning a joint & thought nothing of smoking off of it...was laced with meth & I was fked up for a solid week! I was starting to think I would never be right again & I had fked up my brain for real. I'd never fk with that shit!

Comment

• bobsakamoto
          bobsakamoto commented
          Editing a comment
          holy shit, rwdy! i've always heard about that but luckily never happened to me or anyone i'm close with...dang, i am so sorry...that is deeply uncool.

Great question W&S!

Comment

Nowadays, I like to get high like I said in another thread, so high that I'm at the top of a huge wave (on a surf board), like a really huge one, and just ride it down. I like to get waaaaaaay high, and I like it cerebral.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I like the head high for recreational smoking but I need the couch lock to sleep at night.

Comment

After not using for 35 years ...after being stoned for many years..didn't care which weed and adored deep dark hash...
              i enjoy a clearheaded Sativa buzz for tasks esp gardening outside. I can't get too ripped because I end up raking in place zen style for hours. Jock horror is divine uppy happy functional high for outdoors.
              super skunk for evening..I am baked by two tokes and end up with my face in the chip bowl.
              as a senior citizen I have had very clean LSD ( anyone remember Orange Sunshine) and very fine cocaine on occasion. Experimental. LSD just made me clean what was already clean as I could see all the living microscopic crap moving in corners of the room.
              Anyway..just enough is good enough 4 me.

Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
              Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
              GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
              photoperiod feminized seeds
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                Who remembers Mushrooms. I remember Aticks resevoier outside of Houston Texas. Back in the late 60s. Hippy Vans where lined up by the dozens waiting for the sun to come up so we could go mushroom picking. I remember collecting grocery bags full. Ah, those where the days. They had the cattle that where grain fed, and 'shrooms grew the size of plates.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Tika, your face in the chip bowl!!!! That's what drunks do!! I'll bet what you really do is just snuggle down into the sofa.

• bobsakamoto
                bobsakamoto commented
                Editing a comment
                yes, nicely said Tika....made me smile...and i TOTALLY get that raking in place!!

I like the kind of high that makes me a better person by killing body pains, calming my anxious brain and knocking out insomnia. Sativas for daytime when I got stuff to do, hybrids for chilling at home and heavy indicas for sleep. After too many uncomfortable trips( and some nasty ones too) I'm a bit weary of shrooms. I usually end up needing to walk a lot with fungi, hiked 7 miles like that once and left my buddies in the dust, I was tripping ballz on that trail, that was fun! Tried acid couple times, didn't care for the jaw locks. I like a good buzz but don't need alcohol everyday. I miss that black hash of my teenage years back home in France. I basically need pot in my life it's the only thing that makes me sit my ass down and do jack shit! Better than Valium right!?!?
              x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Valium baaaaaaaaaaad; weed gooooooooooooood

Nice to hear from you.....Good Growing.....

Comment

OZ....The same brother.....I have lost many friends due to not being able to keep things in prospective......ITS BEEN A BLAST AND WE WILL CONTINUE....( DEEP HA)....LOL.....

Comment

I grow Fastbuds Rhino Ryder, you get a nice head high but most important for me is the pain relief you get from them. Very useful for my wife who was in an auto accident and is still recovering.

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Dad, hope your wife continues to recover well!!!!

Tika ...that's so cool . I was there. ! Orange Barrels and white lightning and purple microdot , window pane and blotter ........I'm still alive and only doing the weed these days ! Prefer Sativa for day but do enjoy the odd ball and chain indica. Love your posts !
                  2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X