Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, she is improving.

Comment

I like any high that keeps me discing! Bombing plastic down the fairways! 😀

Comment

Sorry I haven't answered sooner, I am more into Indica because of the sleep factor, I usually only smoke of a night.

Comment

I use it solely for pain relief and now sleep. So for me I try and avoid any "high" by using high CBD strains with very low THC during the day and higher THC with high CBD and CBN at night.

So I guess the high I like is none unless you count being sleepy and much reduced pain as a high.

Comment

Agent Orange killed me 40 years ago I'm just to stubborn to give up the ghost lol no seriously I have newropophy( spelling is wrong) from being exposed to AO and 24/7 Im in pain it wakes me up between 3 and 5 every day I get up and start the day go for as long as I can then start smoking,some days its at 8 am others later yesterday I made it to almost 2 pm. they have given me Morphine ,Ocycodon , and all the nerve pain stuff the only thing that works is smoke so I smoke I,m not complaining mind you its just the facts and if you ask if I would do it all again the answer is yes .so don't feel bad for me we all paid a price for freedom some paid all some paid with limbs,others with head issues me iv'e dodged most of the stuff AO will give you but not all, so I consider myself lucky. but back to the question I use sativa s during the day and couch lock at night ,I keep everything well stocked . I will smoke for pleasure with friends but for now its usually for pain and I never leave the house without a half dozen joints ready
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for your service. My father and father in law both were there and both had liver disease as nondrinkers always said it was AO. Anyway thanks again.

I prefer a nice body high for the most part, i was hit by a drunk driver about 3.5 years ago and have had 6 reconstruction surgeries on my left knee as a result. Doctors have prescribed me pain meds and muscle relaxers; they do the job, but i absolutely hate how foggy and unclear they make me feel. My weed on the other hand gets rid of the pain and i can almost forget it even happened.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              That is so awesome to hear.

When I was young it was "mach 2 with my hair on fire", 24/7!!! Now that I have reached my golden years, I don't have the stamina of my youth so I like more of an uplifting head high. Something that motivates me and helps me to stop and smell the roses!!
            DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
            315 LEC
            6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
            6" Carbon filter
            3- 6" fans
            humidifier
            temp and humidity gauge
            5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
            FF trio nutrients

Comment

Graduated high school 1969, I was running on empty at least 45 years, Dilaudid, Skag,Methadone then Suboxone surely not proud about it .I honestly think the good green saved my life and I will never do anything else. It don't matter what kind of weed to me, it's all good if it will give me a buzz....
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Right on, right on, DAAS. You a survivor.

Thank You Alltatup. You must have a bunch Tats. Have a great day.
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Graduated high school "73". Did it all LSD and all the others,reds,yellows, speed.quaaludes, mandrax,lots of coke(wish I had all that money now), never liked the big h but it was the alcohol that got me for 35 years and probably would be dead but the weed saved my ass. Only drink beer once or twice a month socially now. I smoke all the time prefer sativa mornings and indica nights and while fishing.

Comment

For me nothing beats the high you get from smoking what you grew! It adds a whole new dimension to the high.
                  Last edited by Jeg; 05-23-2017, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly.

Originally posted by Jeg View Post
                  For me nothing beats the high you get from smoking what you grew! It adds a whole new dimension to the high.
                  I can't wait! Probably 2 months until finished growing and cured...a little.

Comment

• Jeg
                    Jeg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yay! I was about to erase it cause I thought it was too cheesy!

Very interesting. Its seems, some like the body high, some like the cerebral high, some prefer mostly pain releif. Not many however like the couchlock. Myself i like a body high with a clear cerebral high, also incorporated with pain releif. My vape lets me dial in the type of high i am after with its temperature settings.
                  Written Articles:
                  Light Metric Systems​
                  Using Light Efficiently
                  The Light Cycle Debate
                  Environment Conditions
                  Grow Light Technologies
                  How To Compare Grow Lights
                  To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
                  Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
                  Facebook
                  Twitter
                  Instagram

Comment

• Insight
                    Insight commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Which strains do you prefer for Pain relief?

• DrPhoton
                    DrPhoton commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I usually stick with Blue dream, Sour diesel, Green crack, OG Kush, Girl Scout Cookies.
                    Blue dream has a great balance, like a fine whine. Sour diesel has good stress and pain releif.
                    Green crack is a very heady, energetic high.
                    OG kush is very hard hitting and short lived, it hits so hard that it makes you sleepy afterwards.
                    Girl scout cookies is very high THC, so its pretty good for pain releif. It just doesnt yeild a lot.
                    None of them are the best for pain releif, but they are all well balanced with a different characteristic favouring for each strain. That way i can choose based on what i feel like and adjust my vape for additional control for the strain.
                    One strain called ACDC i have been wanting to try for pain, as i have IBD. This has been said to be highly recommended for pain releif.

I enjoy the sativas ( Durban poison,strawberry cough,etc.) they really help energize me. Have a couple auto immune problems and the sativas help me
                  get stuff done or kick me out to do some walking. Also enjoy a heavy hitter indicas to help with pain.
                  my goal in life is to find that perfect combination hybrid where I have the energy but also pain relief and body relaxation
                  blue dream, gorilla glue, are also favorites

Comment

My wife was in a bad accident and we like Rhino Ryder by fastbuds, it really helps with the pain and muscle cramps that come along too. I just really enjoy the growing of the plants. I didn't know I would till I got started, it is a great hobby.

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome to the forum, Dad, and I hope your wife is mending nicely!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X