No announcement yet.

"WHAT TYPE OF HIGH DO YOU PREFER"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the ‘cloud’ lifts and colours are more vibrant. Everything in your vision looks sharper as if you are directly looking at each object. You find yourself moving to music, so involved its the only thing on your mind in that moment. Sort of taking a step back & breath from reality. The ambient temperature is soothing, like a refreshing, smooth feather brushing across your skin. Eyes concreted in a position where your face moves around them. A slight smirk of freedom. Reaching for thirst & the movement is almost effortless, as you fall back and sink into the couch.
    Im sure you all know the feeling.
    Im just a shy guy with a big dick.

Comment

I like what I call the wave effect, Mild Head buzz, heavy behind the eyes that sends a rippling wave effect down to your feet that mellows out to a pain free and performance focused high.
      Never into much other than weed but I did enjoy shrooms from Texas sent by a friend every now and then back in the early 70s who got shot in the ass with rock salt by a farm owner for trespassing and collecting mushrooms on his cow farm. I have a unleashed imagination that weed controls and helps me focus, otherwise I would be all over the place. To those that have been close to the end , I'am glad your still here with us !!!! Good Growing !!

Comment

Frankly, I miss the weed of yesteryear. 4 finger ounces of weed you could smoke all day long, get a nice mellow relaxing buzz, and just enjoy life. Maybe it's just an age thing, (69), but the weed these days just knocks me out. 3-4 tokes and I'm done for. Not much fun for sure.

Florida outdoor grow

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          U can still get that seedey, stuff with sticks and all,just head to Mexico O’la chilly bean.

Originally posted by Colombo View Post
        a friend every now and then back in the early 70s who got shot in the ass with rock salt by a farm owner for trespassing and collecting mushrooms on his cow farm.
        HA! I remember those days! Spent many an hour in search of cow patties here in Florida. Had a few close calls, but at least we never got shot and the rewards were worth it!

Florida outdoor grow

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          LMAO ! Luckily I never had to go through that, they would just pop up in the mail LOL

I love them all. I keep a well stocked cabinet. I sometimes like to mix up 8 or 9 different strains and smoke like that. You get the best of all of them. Am I the only one who does that?
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• yellow
          yellow commented
          Editing a comment
          Never have enough to be able to do that!

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Well its worth a try if you ever do. My favorite for when hanging with friends

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          Starting to put a collection together now Spidermite with my present grow with two completed, Gorilla Glue and White Cheez. I will put some aside and create a collection like wine for different occasions! It will also make for great conversation about each strain when you bring it out to taste!

I like the high delivered by black Afghan hash with a bit of opium. Who needs acid with that shit?

Comment

I like the trippy high from Sativa, pure Sativa or narrow leaf. I am not talking full blown LSD trips and I had LSD before and after they started to cut it with strictnine, horrible stuff. I have done shrooms, good fun, unfortunately it makes me break out, I am allergic to fungus. I still have pure Narrow leaf(sativa), I always enjoyed that euphoric sense of well being and that motivational uplift, you can still find it in some hybrids, just not like you used to.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X