Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shankemdirty
    replied
    I was Actually following the bottle on the Gh trio same as you with calimagic and i got a ppm meter and my ppm/ec reading was off the charts i have halfed everything and it basically makes them seem even healthier plus i am saving half of my nutrients now so that is hype.

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    commented on 's reply
    Anytime BU2B I will try later to explain the question growell was trying to ask about nutrients because I have had the same thoughts since I first started growing but have never taken the time to ask them.

• Bootsy
    commented on 's reply
    cool. thank you

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Great information. Very appreciated.
    Last edited by Ckbrew; 10-30-2020, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Poppa

• Poppa
    commented on 's reply
    Any time you wish to follow a thread without making a comment just scroll back to the top of page and click on subscribe.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Holy hell those are manifolds? I’ve been using Nebula’s manifold my last couple grows as well and really like it. All training is done within 5wks of sprout and I’ve been averaging 5oz of quality bud per plant. I’m definitely interested where we go from here because your plants are bigger. Longer veg than I’m doing but still, monster plants! I’m guessing there’s another topping or two to take place, possibly some supercropping. Either way I’m looking forward to following along.

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    In my opinion, yes. Companies are not dumb, the recommended amount on the label is generally the maximum you can give your plants with no ill effects. I always start low. If a plant lets me know it needs more nutrients I have 1/2 to 1/3 dosage I can increase if needed. Nebula really helped it click for me when she described nutrients as multivitamins with environment and light as the major food sources. Giving your kids more multivitamins wont make them healthier (and will likely cause more harm than good), as the multivitamin is intended to fill the gaps in needed nutrients and minerals NOT as your child's major food source. To be honest I have NEVER had to add more full spectrum nutrients, though I have added cal/mag on occasion when the girls request it.

• Bootsy
    replied
    hi. not sure how to follow except to comment. i too am soooo interested. Onward ho!

Leave a comment:

• TenX2
    replied
    I keep hearing about using less than recommended nutrients.. I don't use the same "brand" as you, so you'd still recommend only using like 30% less, nonetheless? 😊
    Seeing your plant's makes so much sense!!
    Beautiful....

Leave a comment:

• TenX2
    replied
    How I PM you? 😁 keen-keen!!

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Current grow - Week 3 of flowering. When these girls are done and harvested, (with an actual dried weight of flower and sugar leaf) this tutorial will be complete.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	current1.jpg
Views:	1236
Size:	4.63 MB
ID:	463756

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Okay folks, time to get this road on the show!

Timeline: The goal is to finish up the tutorial with my current grow, which will be finished in around 5 weeks

Unless everyone has an issue with it I am going to skip over a tutorial on germination. I figure at this point everyone knows how to germinate a seed and more than likely have their own method of doing so; either paper towel and baggie or 'putting' the seeds directly into their growing medium for germination. If anyone has any questions regarding germination, let me know and I will be happy to address them, otherwise, we'll consider the topic covered.

For those who have not read NebulaHaze 's tutorial on modified manifolding I think you will find it very helpful and inline with what I am going to cover. There is a good chance that much of the information will be in Nebula's tutorial as well - but in a different way that will make it easier for you to understand. The tutorial can be found HERE -> https://www.growweedeasy.com/manifold

While this tutorial will work for any cannabis strain, you will have better results with strains whose leaf nodes are closer together or with strains specifically bred for large bud packs (e.g.; White Fire OG x Big Bud).
    Keep in mind this tutorial and method is specifically for indoor growing under lights.

The initial training begins fairly early in a young plants life and you are 80% done within 4 weeks. This method or any High Stress Training (HST) should only be carried out on healthy and thriving plants. For your sake, and plants, never start hacking away at a plant that is struggling just to stay alive.

Click image for larger version  Name:	61933647966__8E2B2125-81B9-4801-BBA2-04ADB807F322.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.79 MB ID:	463746
    You are going to veg your plants for the standard 8 weeks before kicking them into flower. Start with a good healthy young plant. I know growers, who in an effort to keep the plant 'as natural' as possible, use 4 to 6 hours of darkness to their 24 hour vegetation cycle. You are free to do as you like, but during vegetation mode, it's perfectly safe for your plants to have 24 hours of light as darkness is NOT required UNTIL you are ready to kick your girls into flower. My personal preference is for 24 hours of light during vegetation.

Once your plants have gotten 4 sets of leaves you're ready to begin (sprouting leaves don't count). If your plant had a rough start or if you are a little unsure about clipping your plant when its so tiny, you can wait until node set 6 of leaves. If your plant is doing great and you are confident enough that you know what a sprouting node looks like earlier is better. Generally, your plant is going to be about 2 weeks old when you begin the initial training.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1416.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	463747
    Snip off the growing tip of your plant between nodes 3 and 4 being careful not to damage the two growing tips above the 3rd set of leaves. You want 3 leaf sets below your initial clip.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1419.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.13 MB ID:	463748
    When done topping your plant, you will have something that looks like the image above. Don't worry too much about time - if your plant takes a little longer to get to 4 nodes that's perfectly fine. Remember your veg time is not going to change, but you will need to work at the speed your plant grows NOT a given amount of time.

Allow your plant to grow as usual. Keep doing what you would normally do for a plant that is 2-3 weeks old. At or near the start of week 3 you are going to remove all the leaves below your initial topping with the exception of the two large fan leaves below your new growing tips. I believe Nebula suggests waiting until your new growing tips have at least 6 nodes before removing the leaves. I find that as long as your plant is healthy and has at least two nodes per each of your new branches that will work just fine.

When you are done with phase two of training your plant should look similar to the one below:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1431.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.86 MB ID:	463749
    Generally, depending on your plant, phase two of training should be completed by week 3 or 4.

And... guess what? You're 80% done at this point, but the last 20% will kick your flower harvest into overdrive, I promise.
    Last edited by BU2B; 10-30-2020, 05:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• growell
    replied
    i can follow the instuctions what i meant thought u dont need lot of nitrogen in flower micro got the most the grow got more potassium so why do u add more micro than gro which has nitrogen and i think bloom has to if that makes sense mate

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Why so confusing growell ? British/English is that what's so confusing?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X