• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great tips

• growell
    replied
    femenised sounds good to me mate i useing grow flora series i find it confusing on amounts micro and grow will the nitrogen in micro useing less of it in flower but it more than the grow which has pottasium in it mate

Leave a comment:

• AccidentalGardener
    replied
    I made some popcorn. I'm tuned in

Leave a comment:

• ChadWestport
    replied
    Your talents shine. Nice stuff

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Questions since the last post: growell - I will be addressing photo period feminized seed grows only. With that being said, I have done this method on an auto - but not on purpose. I didn't know it was an auto when I started. I don't grow auto's as a general rule. It's just my preference.

Please note that a huge portion of my working knowledge when it comes to growing was gleaned from right here on GWE. I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the amazing people in the GWE community, SiriusFourside & NebulaHaze for a place to pool all the information together.

I have been using this method for a few years - so I'm sure there are things I may not cover as fully as you would like. Please, feel free to ask questions or make comments, I will do my best to address them to your satisfaction.

The photo below shows all core nutrients that I use with the exception of ph-UP, and epsom salts. Your choices may be different but should include a well rounded cannabis specific nutrient or nutrient mix and your choice of bud enhancer. I use the gh flora grow trio because they offer a hardwater version which I need for my location. I find the ph perfect trio of Bud Candy, Big Bud & Flawless Finish works well and covers all the bases.

Also please note - with the exception of the ph perfect trio I NEVER use full strength nutrients. I use a 3ml pipette in place of the standard 5ml teaspoon. Believe me, your plants will do just fine with about 1/2 the label recommended amount of nutrients. An added plus is that measuring with a pipette is a breeze.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1860.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.59 MB ID:	463497
    TIP: Did you know that germinating your seeds with the moon as your guide will make your seeds sprout sooner?
    If you start your seeds with a New or Full moon seeds will often sprout in 24 hours, and as a general rule are ready to 'start' faster.
    Last edited by BU2B; 11-08-2020, 03:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• growell
    replied
    good journal as much detail as possible for us idiots are u doing autos or fem

Leave a comment:

• lalaland
    replied
    I’ll be lurking for sure😳

Leave a comment:

• buds73
    replied
    Could've started this couple months ago lol. I'll be watching

Leave a comment:

• Hammer53
    replied
    I really need lessons ha ha ha I'll be following also

Leave a comment:

• Cali
    replied
    Yes I want to know how.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    Count me in. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Nice grow. That is what I am striving for. Please keep information coming!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I'm in you have always been one i've looked at for advice and learning when your in the forum. Thanks for bringing it here

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    I don't like big beautiful plants with giant buds so I had to comment so I get notification of any updates. So that I can stop by and tell you that you suck at growing little tiny plants.

hahaha gotta love the class clown always TRYING to be funny..... 🤪🤪🌲😎

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    You’re growing some beastly plants. I’ll follow along 😁

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X