Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    I only do major defoliation to open up all possible bud sites to light and more airflow at the beginning of flowering. I believe it gives the flower sites the head start they need with the maximum amount of exposure that they need to develop. 🙂

• RetiredGuy
    replied
    Congratulations on a great grow. 1.48 grams/watt is an impressive yield!. My autos are just starting to flower and every time I cut a few leaves off I worry. Just reviewed your defoliation and I think I can still be more aggressive. I notice that you did major defoliation twice. Is there an advantage to doing that versus taking a few leaves off every few days?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Enjoy SommerVirelli you have certainly earned it.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    I concur with your qualitaitve assessment, outstanding grow

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    I went ahead and pressed 14g of the flower into rosin. It’s tastes a bit “green” but it’s expected going straight from drying to rosin. I’m expecting the hash to be much better. 🙂

• PLreef
    replied
    Can't complain about that. Nice work! How's the smoke?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Oh man i would be thrilled with that harvest. Boy those look great. Outstanding grow, congratulations

Leave a comment:

• SommerVirelli
    replied
    Harvest

I: 6.00 oz. (170.0 g)

II: 6.63 oz. (187.9 g)

III: 5.46 oz. (154.7g)

IV: 7.03 oz. (199.3g)

Tent Total: 25.12 oz. (712.1 g) {1.57 lb}

1.5oz (44.5g)/sq ft

1.48g/w

Days in Flower: 61 (8w, 5d)

Days in Veg cycle: 8 weeks (64 days)*

*this cycle includes seed germination, seedling, and vegetative growth.

Last edited by SommerVirelli; 02-05-2021, 04:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    The only real reason I did so high was because of the distance of the scrog screen. I’m still dialing in this new scrog screen and I may cut the legs a few inches shorter to close the gap a little.

• RetiredGuy
    replied
    Congrats on another great grow. A few of the colas are so big I had to go back to confirm you had topped the plants. I saw that you topped above the six node, which is higher than most top. I assume that this helps and may try in a future grow.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great! Nice and frosty

• PLreef
    replied
    Wowzha!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    I might shatter my yield record. I’m excited 😜

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful job SommerVirelli such a great grow, congrats.

• SommerVirelli
    replied
    Week 8 Flower

I gave microbes and tea the first day of the week and decided to switch to flush mode after that. There is amber showing itself and with my schedule, there will be only a couple days free for the chop. They are in the harvest window, tho if I had a choice they wood go for another couple of weeks. I will be able to give her one more week!

Next weeks update will be the last of flower, then probably won’t be another until after the yield is dried and weighed. I’ll sneak in some fresh chop pics for ya tho 😁

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X