Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Think it's my browser. I use duckduckgo for years but lately it has been acting up due to...?
    Internet explorer worked fine.
    Love your grow.

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad I’m not sure if anyone else is having that problem. It seems to be working on my end 😕

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Strange but I cannot click on the plant pictures and have them come up full screen as before. Some posts it works fine and some not at all.
    Wish I could see them more clearly. Nice grow for sure.

• SommerVirelli
    replied
    Week 7 Flower

The girls are starting week 8 in flower, so I scoped on the trichomes. Still no amber, but they look nice and cloudy. I’m gonna let them go a whole week and check again before I decide to flush. It’s very well these girls will go a whole 10-weeks. They are starting to show their fade, so I will be pushing them as far as I can while still waiting for the perfect time to chop. I personally like at least 20% amber before the harvest.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's what experience teaches us what to look for quickly make changes by seeing something ain't right. Those look very healthy from my view. Beautiful grow

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    You have to love a tent full of big frosty buds!

• SommerVirelli
    replied
    Week 6 Flower

The girls are fattening up. At the beginning of the week I noticed some bronzing in the fan leaves of one of the girls. I decided it could have been one of two things causing the problem: a nutrient deficiency or nutrient burn.

After some readings with the PPM pen I quickly found that the girl had plenty of food to eat, but she just isn’t eating. This can only mean a nutrient lockout. I’ve been pretty strict with pH levels so I’m not sure what could have caused it. I did a good corrective flush and now almost a week later and numbers are looking better, as well as the leaves.

So, that was fun. This was an actual problem for me simply for the fact that I haven’t run into a nutrient problem since I started growing around 6 years ago. Definitely kept me on my toes. Let’s hope for another 6 years of problem free growing.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    The smell of rotting fruit in it's description but it " had me at greasy" i love it when my joint goes out do to " oil " when it's just so hard to stay lit ya gotta stuff it in the pipe. Man that's a terrible thing to have stinky, oily weed.........i love it!

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Tent looks great!

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    😁 I remember hating the smell of skunks. But after a full summer of skunk pheno buds, I actually enjoy the smell now lol

• lalaland
    commented on 's reply
    Looks better than it smells apparently!

• SommerVirelli
    replied
    Week 5 Flower

The frost is getting thicker. Also, we have definitely decided that the terpene profile is dirty socks. It literally smells like my gym bag at the end of the week. It took us awhile to realize that we were smelling the grow and not my dirty laundry basket. But the crazy thing is, you honestly can’t tell the difference between the two. Rawtton, indeed. True stank but in a good way. If you need a strain to grow that is low profile then this is one to consider. You’ll smell it alright but you won’t realize it’s not dirty gym socks unless somebody tells you it’s not. Can’t wait to taste it.

Leave a comment:

• Mlevy420
    replied
    Very good looking now. Progressing quite nicely!!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Really happy for you and this grow going so well, they look fantastic

• SommerVirelli
    replied
    Week 4 Flower

It’s the end of week 4 and things are progressing as they should. The trichomes are building nicely, although two of the phenos are better than the others. Closer to the chop I will go into detail what I have been observing in each of the girls. We managed to take cutting and now have clones of each. We will keep what truly stands out.

On a couple of the tops closest to the light I can see a teeny bit of light bleaching. The light is maxed on height now, so if it continues this week I will dial back the light intensity. I was afraid of that. These girls did go thru an impressive stretch. I think we will see some great colas in time.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X