Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you do a journal. I’d love to follow along.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Looking like a perfect run so far. I’m happy for you my friend. Keep us updated

• RetiredGuy
    replied
    Really learning a lot watching this grow proceed. I believe the biggest reason for the the low yield of my first grow was lack of defoliation. Watching your grow, I will not be as timid next time. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Leave a comment:

• SommerVirelli
    replied
    Week 3 Flower

The girls have definitely benefited from the defoliation from early on this week. They are stacking nicely. Lots of tall gorgeous colas with minimum side branching. Still can’t get a grasp of the terpene profiles, but may be very gassy. Lots of frost already. I can’t wait to see them start to fatten up. The stretch seemed to have slowed up so we should see some serious flower growth in the coming weeks.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good there, man this is gonna get massive

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    I’m happy there are people who follow my stuff.

• Mlevy420
    replied
    Looking gooood. Excited to see the progress. Since there's an extra seat on this bus, mind if I ride along too? 👍

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great, excited to tag along

• SommerVirelli
    replied
    Update: Final Defoliation Day

Today is day one of Week 3 of flower. The girls were in much need of a defoliation and due to my work and family schedule it had to be done today or it wouldn’t have gotten done at all. Not a problem, I usually just wait towards the end of week 3 for the final defoliation. I went ahead and took some before and after shots like last time. I will do an update on the Week 3 Flower journal entry.

Also, I’m sorry about the order of the pictures. I tried a few times to get them right and I was going to label them but it all got screwed up. My bad. There’s 1 before and 1 after pic of each. If you look close you can tell which is which. Happy hunting 🙂

Leave a comment:

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    9fingerleafs you know I go hard on that defol 😂

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    I would go hard on the defoliation. They look super strong, budlets have leaves already and you seem to have a second layer of lower buds that cover the entire footprint so no light gets wasted. Very excited to se how it progresses

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    It’s crazy how much growth there is from just 2 weeks ago!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    WoW you got that covered so well. Very strong healthy looking plants just beautiful.

• SommerVirelli
    replied
    Week 2 Flower

Preflowers are set and ready to go. This coming week I will be doing a final defoliation and any branch or bud site removal if needed. Im hoping the stretch comes to a halt very soon. I only have a couple inches left for the light to go up. After that, I’ll just have to dim the power if needed. I won’t do it unless the girls tell me they need it tho.

Leave a comment:

• SommerVirelli
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I know I didn’t go into detail on the actual “scrog” aspect of it. I will mention that I don’t weave the branches thru the screen. I simply tuck the branches under the screen every time. If the weight gets heavy during flower I will tie the branches to the screen itself with garden ties.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X