No announcement yet.

5 little beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful setup,clean,all measured and dialed in,babies will be soooo happy with their parents!! Subbed!
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• intergalactic_harvester
      intergalactic_harvester commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks nartak! put a lot of work in today. first res change, first nutes, moved the furniture n got way better light n air circ. girls showed love for real food within hours!

more effective layout. week 1 nutes by gwe gh trio custom schedule.

Comment

nother quick update.
      2 weeks from seed today. started week 1 nutes saturday. pump failed to start and i didnt know til my girls told me. freaked me out a little and left blotches on the first leaves, but they forgave me fast.
      then...im still getting the hang of ph i guess, and we spiked from 5.7 to 6.9 by monday pm. so i changed out again.
      overall they are good and strong, so while i was at changing out, i bumped up thier nutes to full strength. of course im watching them close in case its too hot, but 3 days now and theyre giving me nothing but love!

Comment

Coming along nicely...good job

Comment

thank you green. starting out new with dwc feels like a crash course, but im lovin it.

Comment

Ooo I'm late to the party, subbed! Can't wait to see the dwc blow up your plants.

Comment

Editing a comment
              thanks nugs. crazy watching them spread almost 2 inches in 24 hrs and pushin nodes! its looking like i might start manifolding within a week.

girls got haircuts

Comment

Good looking girls you have there...keep up the good work!!

Comment

You waited till the 4th node started growing and topped there leaving only the third?
              Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
              600W

LED
              2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
              BioBizzLight Mix
              Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
              Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
              Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
              CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
              Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Editing a comment
                hey nartak! yes, nodes 4 n 5 were on 3 plants, n growth tips developing a bit faster than the other 2. I was hoping to slow the 3 down just a bit to let the 2 shorties catch up, but apparently it did nothing of the kind. seems to me only training throughout the process to maintain even overall height will be effective, lol. they just keep on keepin on at their own pace and they don't even flinch when I cut!
                I'm starting to wonder if this strain is too forgiving, like I might be in for a reality check on my next run...
                I will update over the weekend. happy Friday!

• Nartak
                Nartak commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha thats good to hear actually,mine did react a bit but came back very nice!!Topping wont get you to even out the canopy though for sure!In week 3 today of flower and them ties keep coming on and off all the time because i think they are sturdy enough not to move back so overnight i let them be without ties..Next day i found 3 out of 4 (one only has 3 colas) stabbing each other with their branches lol!!They actually went horizontally for a few hours!

Keep us posted matie,im a long way from a new grow still! Happy Friday 2u2 buddy!

update starting week 4 from seed...
              this has been a week of horrors and thrills. to the point that both the plants and myself are in need of a few days break. however, a lot has been learned.
              first lesson...have just a little more patience. when my eye says it's time to top a plant...give it another 24 hrs.
              2nd lesson... young cannabis plants are very tender and can break without warning when tying them down, even after gently pushing them over to soften them a little first.
              3rd lesson... don't just give up on a broken neck, especially us new folks. its not necessarily terminal.
              I'm putting off the Saturday res change out until Monday or Tuesday. only ph checks til then. my plants and my hair line need recovery time.
              embarrassing slideshow coming soon.

Comment

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your plants truly love you, harvester; sorry I wasn't watching this grow from the start, but it's a fascinating read now!!!!!

Recovered nicely...

Comment

Editing a comment
                  thanks green. the ability of these plants to recover from a re attached severed head is absolutely amazing. i was high all day after waking up to rabbit ears on that girl!

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes it's very self rewarding when our plans for our ladies are seen through.... they are resilient for sure

Comment

dont know that i can cure clumsiness, but i CAN be a little more patient with the topping! just so hard to put those nips down when ur on a roll.

Comment

im also thinking im going to veg a bit differently next run. 1000w mh is absolutely unnecessary and expensive to run. from watching you all on the forum i can do just as well vegging under flourescents for much less $ on setup and operation. PLUS the bonus of more cycles per year! win/win!

Comment

• Nartak
                      Nartak commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How many plants for the 1000w MH? I've got 6 under a 600w

Editing a comment
                      i have 5 plants. i considered getting a 600w for veg, but ultimately thru observing others im thinking of putting the hid away for that part of the cycle because the results from flourescents are so close to the same. plenty of time to start and veg while flowering the previous run.
                      that being said...i am still definately going to run the 1000w hps for flowering. another ounce is another ounce and dispensary prices alone justify the light bill in my opinion. dont even need to mention quality, right? lol. dispensary tabs and quality/availability issues are what led me here in the first place!

• Nartak
                      Nartak commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've got street brick weed till i harvest,whatever i harvest out of 6 babies...Im not expecting anything more than 5 ounces and that is the furthest im gonna throw that rock..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X