No announcement yet.

5 little beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressive...looks like a ton of work...now just sit back and wait...hard to do...enjoy

Comment

• intergalactic_harvester
      intergalactic_harvester commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks green. the work will be well worth it. and that mysterious peppery smell in the vegging plants really has me curious whats coming!

wednesday will be the end of week 2 flowering.
    gonna move heads to thier final places, do a moderate defol, switch to the hps n let er rip.
    smooth sailin for the moment. lovin how they came back from that huge defol n prune job. dwc is crazy.
    ok, gonna be a late one. need to smoke up and get started on my next grow journal. thinkin im gonna start rooters tomorrow...
    have a great night gwe

Comment

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone has been paying attention!! Looks great!!

Editing a comment
      thank you sonny!

That scrog looks absolutely ridiculously good!!!
    great job!!!

Comment

Editing a comment
      why thank you sir. after 10 days can't even tell I added 4 sq feet to the screen!
      and btw... getting seeds wet today at the veg table!

this grow setup: zamnesia 24k gold aka kosher kush top feed dwc veg under t5s × 8 flower under 1000w mh tent 5×5×7 gh trio nutes gh rapid start 1st 4 weeks

Comment

ok folks, week 3 follow up.
      got shite tons of sites and preflowers spacing very tight. spent many hours last 2 days defoling, hoping i didnt get too crazy. but freaking everything has direct light access.
      no problems to report. growing conditions are in the zone.
      i love opening my tent and seeing all the tops with white centers shining up at me like stars.
      thanks for lookin. have a great week!

Comment

well, sites not letting me upload pics. got a couple more decent closeups i will try again later.

Comment

Very impressive grow...it's come a long way!! Kudos

Comment

Editing a comment
          thank you green. I've already learned so much here over this first grow! and I'm just dyin to apply it over the next!

thinking about starting a new grow journal thread for this one. wont let me upload pics. my second journal thread lets me upload no problem. probly give it til the weekend at my next update...

Comment

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Just curious, what happens when you try to upload pictures to this thread? We're trying to get things like that fixed! Your plants look amazing!

Editing a comment
          hi nebula! thanks for the compliment!
          ya, when i try to upload it gives me a msg "creation of thumbnail failed" or something real close to that. doin that a few days now.

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I will look into it!

i can post pics again! thank you nebula!
        nute change tonight. girls are just rockin away.
        added kool bloom, only 1 tsp per gal tho, in case i need to adjust ph later. if they eat it up i will give them more next week.
        im a little concered about not having enough leaves to power out the end. i had to go back and defol again, big fan leaves, lower lightless growth, then every other fan on up. didnt leave much to my eye, just crowded. whats crazy is those flowers on all the bigger tops start just under the screen and are developing with little light. this is week 3.5, so i should get some more growth in time. tbese pics are from tonight so let me know what you think.
        about 90% of my colas are 6 to 9 inches right now. 8 or 9 nodes above the screen. raised my light twice this week, lol. they like 90k lux. things get pale above 95k.
        think thats it tonight. thanks for lookin and any feedack.
        have a great weekend!

Comment

Your plants and buds look great!

Comment

Dude you are a pro....they look fantastic!!!
          buds sound awesome

Comment

Editing a comment
            thank you green. things really seem to be smooth right now. too smooth. like theres another lesson coming... lol. probly why i sweat the defol so much. HAHAHA!!! happy sunday man

week 6.5 bloom
          i knew there was gonna be a new lesson! mid- late bloom root rot !!!!!!
          hardest fkn thing to pinpoint yet in my grow. signs are sooooo obscure in the beginning. looked like heat, humidity and wind were issues. affected plant areas trichomes fading, hairs browning, sugar leaves dark and droopy but not the fan leaves. also a wierd funky smell in the tent, starting so gradually, but getting much stronger over the week. like a swampish locker room smellin of stinky feet and musty ass farts. truly suspect. but couldnt smell it on the flowers, plants, or even in the res itself directly.
          luckily, tbanks to the forum, over tbe last few weeks i was seeing a few folks here having the same issues and was already looking to PREVENT as ive never paid too much mind to res temps cuz my plants been fine up til now sitting in water up to 83° at times. fkn new guy.
          remedial process: light was a factor in the center. located the zones with the best bud and trichome formation and noted lux levels. then raised my light until the center was no more than 5k lux above that mark. in 2 days i was getting some trichomes back and better bud development, but otber symptoms persist.
          got the ac going early this week. brought temps under the light down from 82°+ down to 78°. and by luck of things, the intake fan blows right on the res bringing those temps down to 75°. 6 ice bottles every 12 hrs keeping it at 66° now!
          after being convinced of root rot yesterday, i immediately dropped 2 more airstones in the dead zone near the reservoir access hole. i did this after noticing that the 3 affected plants were surrounding that particular area, kinda narrowing it down there, hmmm? lol.
          and the humidity... man, with so much plant material crowded in there like that, they put out sooo much moisture. i put 2 oscillators blowing full blast thru the undergrowth, and a big 20" blowing across the tops. gave a good 20% increase in trichs n resin overnight! general rh in the tent is running about 40%, but at plant level even with all that air movment they still pumpin it out up to 50%! jesus 5 gallon jug of top off nutes per week aint enough anymore, gotta mix up 7 now! even more once they get on track again. the worse this gets the less they drinkin.
          so here we are, a few days of lower temps all around, and massive airflow, there is already much improvement. burnt brown brittle hairs almost covered up by new white ones, buds resuming fast development, smell is fading a bit but still present. should see huge improvent over the weekend with those new bubbles down below too! i think im beating this! god i hope im beating this.
          now i gotta get the otber 2 reservoirs under control....

these shots are all flowers from affected plants. you can see some brown n crispy hairs still, but they about halfway back from where tbey were! new hairs n trichs covering up the damage quickly.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            "Musty ass farts": that IS truly nasty.

Editing a comment
            yeah nasty. and i cant find the source. really hoping i dont find it lingering in my jars later...or god worse taste it

You got this man..!! It's no hill for a climber...

Comment

heres some happy pics, they not ALL sick, lol.

ahhh shit, almost forgot some really good stuff! goddam problems hoggin up the spotlight.
          i got a very early taste 2 nights ago! diggin around for fan leaves to pluck i found a broken flower down in the canopy that was perfectly slow dried on the plant! sticky as hell, but bag dry. thing was so tiny i bong fired it very gently so i didnt pull it down right away. holy crap its already strong. thru the greenness it was sweet and warm tasting, almost remind me very mildly of holiday spiced sweetbread. once the green zip of the buzz faded some, the indica undertow was wonderfully comfortable and strong, very spacey, a little amnesiatic, lol. felt that tiny hit for 3+ hours! maybe longer, but i was already onto smokin somethin else by then. HAHAHAHA!!! lucky find.

Comment

• CCisme
            CCisme commented
            Editing a comment
            My mouth just watered a little 😐 Lolol

I hit the like button.....

Comment

Editing a comment
            BAAAHAHAHA! thanks man!
            oh hey, whats ur take on bloom progress this far? halfway thru wk 6, strain yield 400-450g/m2, 2nd week koolbloom liquid half strength with gh trio. im also adding 1.5 × strength koolbloom liquid and powder to my top off water, without any other nutes, just started that this week and its already working. bud tops are averaging 1.25" in diameter. hope thats enough info to calibrate ur eye!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X