No announcement yet.

Anyone in for growing trees? Summer Grow 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weeks update. Things are in full reveg right now. They are enjoying the sunshine that came yesterday and today, after almost a solid week or rain.
    Attached Files
    4x4 flower tent
    sour dream
    Blue Diesel
    Trainwreck
    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
    Green Dream
    Sour Dream
    blue dream
    Freakshow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look the same as mine below you Booger789 mine are revegging but one looks to keep going flowering I think it's a Thai strain I got it marked but don't remember LOL i'm going to check for sure.

• Booger789
      Booger789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I had to pull one of my plants a northern lights. Because it just totally stalled, I repotted it’s back into a 5 gallon grow bag and into the flower tent it went, so hope it will finish and at least produce a little smoke. I replaced it with another green crack clone I had, so we will se what happens in the next couple of weeks.

These are some of the outdoor most went to flower i'm feeding them just the veg. feeding bat guano/fish poop teas don't know if they will revert some have single new leaf so much for trying to get a jump on summer LOL. All is not a loss, there are others
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

This morning, 75*F going into the 90's for the next week, thats July Aghast temps, and the days are almost as long as they get and will be in 4 days. 14H 30M today, preflowers on both GG4s and the older BB3, so far no reveg on any of these big girls. IF I can get past the next 15 days without reveg, I think I am going to have a wonderful year! IF they reveg, I'll have a lot of extra work to do cleaning them.
      I think I'll start more seed, BB3XGSC!

Comment

Chance of storms this afternoon, but beautiful for the next week. Low 60s to low 80s and not much wind. They should love it. I know I will. Heading out on the boat for this year's maiden voyage tomorrow. Fluke and seabass. Stripers on the flyrod in the am.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Go for it have a blast and catch a bunch. Flyrod now that's going to be a fun play. Take us some fish pics. Bowhunterwoody.

Sounds like a blast!
        Well one of the BB3s showed his balls, (thats 4 out 6 males) and I decided to do a root inspection. His roots were all through the 20 gallon pot and out the bottom into the ground. Vary nice with roots everywhere! I'll get this pot reworked and put the GSC clone in it!

Comment

Had a great day. Perfect weather. A few fish. Relaxing. Came home and saw one of my plants drooping. Crazy. Two plants. Roughly the same size. Same size pot. One gets dry and weighs nothing in two days and the other takes 4. Just goes to show you have to weigh them to know.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh how fun bless your " sole " or flounder? It is a weird thing with the pots drying different. I keep the bottom flaps open and the pots on the side flaps dry sooner than the pot near the front flap? Who knows but all I see is a fun day of fishing out in Ocean

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I look at the pics, then outside, it's in the upper 90's but feels like 106*F

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            is it possible that one was getting more of a breeze the the other

After digging further into the soil, roots out the bottom, one thing became clear. 20 gallons is not enuf soil for big plants!

Comment

• Booger789
            Booger789 commented
            Editing a comment
            Reveg is killing me right now. Plants are stalled but solidly reveg they gonna have to make their minds up and start to grow again.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            They will finish, but we may need to feed.
            So far I am not reveging, the next 2 weeks will tell, I hope they dont!

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm in the same boat Bowhunterwoody, Only a 15 gallon so it will have to do.

these are my two entries Sour Patch Kiss their in 25 gallon pots , they are just starting to take off
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice cant wait to see pics of them big!

Booger789 I'm right with ya mine are revegging but creating backup plants.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I think they hide pretty well among the wild weeds and other plants, 2 small autos in the front, a white widow fem behind the autos. The rest are bagseeds and maybe a freebie or two. I forgot to label them actually =)

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              swegrow Very nice, the little one on the right, got a close up? Is the yellow in the veins and then the leaf/new growth?

Rwise - Thank you. Ive been a bit pussled about that one myself. Slow grower, dont show any big bug probs even though all of them got some nagged leaf before I started to spray them with soap water.

Here is a close up

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              She looks better in this pic!

• swegrow
              swegrow commented
              Editing a comment
              Rwise Yeah, got some strange coloration though!

• swegrow
              swegrow commented
              Editing a comment
              Rwise She is growing good but the whole plant is very pale/yellow. Never had one behave like that before. You have any idea?

You all I am sorry I have not posted an update, but I do HVAC for a living, so as the okies in here know I have been super busy working.
            4x4 flower tent
            sour dream
            Blue Diesel
            Trainwreck
            platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
            Green Dream
            Sour Dream
            blue dream
            Freakshow

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              We are barely breaking 70 F most days and on the rainy days only 4-5 degrees above freezing. Welcome to N Canada.
              I would post my OD plants here but already am in the Spider, Retodd thread. GL growing.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              We have some of that Canadian air here this fine morn, the doors are open!

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Have we seen you on TV? Most of the big outfits show some of their hands on-screen. I think Booger might be the Suntech guy!

Suntech
              A/C
              Tuneup
              Do It!

Or Jason White with ACS? The penguin from Drabek & Hill? Just a random dude at Walker?

Question: Do you guys top an outdoor grow? I did last year and they really got unbelievably bushy. I'm a noobie so I'm really not sure if I hurt the yield or not. I've only topped the main on these at week three or four. They just look like they are going to get too tall and skinny.especially the one on the right. With probably six weeks of veg left would you top the three or four mains or just let it go?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think its a matter of choice ,I top as soon as I can from june to july 15th ,but I like short bushy plants then they tend to blend in better with the natural plants, I also do a manifold to all of my plants inside or out ,I think it increases yield there is a picture of my 2 sour patch kiss plants they are manifolded,
              I stop topping july 15th because they go into bloom in August and I want to give them a couple of weeks to grow new tips

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Me Myself and I do not top outdoor plants, instead we break them over (not off) leaving the top hang there. She will fatten up that top it sees as in trouble, and the rest of the plant thinks it has been topped!

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              I had a caterpillar top one for me a couple of days ago. I have a feeling it's going to get real bushy.

I topped this one three weeks ago when I put it in the ground. It's really starting to fill out. Just afraid of doing it to my potted ones. First pic is from three weeks ago. 2nd is from today.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              your plants look very healthy I meant to say above ,If you dont top you will get one massive main kola ,I get as many kolas as I can ,they might not be as massive as the one but they more than make up for it in weight/yield , I guess you can tell that i'm pro topping lol

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X