No announcement yet.

Anyone in for growing trees? Summer Grow 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here they are yesterday, today we have up to 70 MPH winds, hail (just had marble size to cover the ground) and maybe twisters. Just look at those fat leaves on the DGD! I gave my brother one, it is 6X taller than all his other plants!
    And 4 more BB3s that will be going to larger pots soon.
    Hope everyone is doing well! I have been busting my but in the veggie garden, the tomatoes are in with a lot of Johnson grass roots dug out, and some Bermuda too.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look so happy and healthy.

Looking good 👍. Still too cold here. We had hail yesterday too. 27 degrees last night. Same tonight. Hoping for 2nd week of May. These are starving for room and light. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200422_113655114_HDR.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	3.71 MB
ID:	397790

Comment

They are going to be ready for some room, room for the roots and the tops and lots of sunshine!

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, need bigger pots now. Trying to make it one more week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200422_133137.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	397861 Well I thought I lived in the south yet we keep having frost. So my plant that should be outside is still not outside and now is so big she is a mother plant and I'm starting over with clones. I couldnt get her outside if I tried without a forklift. She is so big I'm just gonna randomly put clones outside here there and yonder for some lucky soul to find later this season.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        She is the shorter plant. The other is an auto that decided it wanted to be over 6 feet tall.

Hey Rwise. Heard about some pretty bad weather down your way. Hope all is well.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        That was south of me, I still felt them, I lost a (center) finger from one leaf on a GG4 in the hail and wind.

I really want to grow a (reasonable) indoor monster keep it in veg and use it for my Christmas tree.......
      *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
      ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
      *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
      *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
      You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be pretty easy to do. Would be fun shapping it.

Hey Rwise. Glad to hear all is ok.

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        My parents live in a flood zone. They have to run a sump pump to keep the basement dry. If the power goes out, the sump is on a battery. If the power is out for 4 plus hours during a storm, the basement floods.
        Good luck Spidermite!

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Toker1 hope all is well. We probably do need to put a sump pump in now, but I think it was the new landscaping that caused it to flood. We just finished putting in several flower/veggie beds around the house. I think we possibly changed the normal flow of the water.

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Spidermite I had water in my basement, not a flood, but I found a downspout connection come loose and allowed water to run right down the outside of a block wall and in through a crack in the block wall.

Late to the show, and unfortunately can’t partake. I’ve got the perfect south facing porch to grow some monsters but don’t think the landlord would approve. Hoping the state passes a bill to legalize recreational use this year. 🤞🏼Looks like there are going to be some big ole trees out there! Look forward to seeing how they progress.
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Look up "Freakshow" call it parsley! Who would know, other than us? And to be more convincing, use the fan leaf in salads!

Finally weahter turned and spring arrived. Everything got green in the matter of 3 days. Love it!

I put my ladies out from the seedling incubator, and they add an inch a day or so in this weather. They are late but off to a good start.

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont think you are late as much as I was early, looks like a great start to me!

I found out yesterday a female friend lost all her plants in the last cold front, I reminded her it is not to late to start over. She's off buy new clones.

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Its definitely not to late. This year has been tricky and I finally think outside is safe down this way. At the farm we ran spinich waiting on the perfect weather to plant and now we have enough spinich to feed a bunch of people.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool, I like how folks are changing what they do to help out today! And it brings funds in in these hard times.

After the rain cleared I took some pics yesterday, caught the grasshopper squad patrolling the area. I have been spending most of my time in the veggie garden, but I got 1 more BB3 in a larger pot, and started 3 autos in 7 gallon pots.
      Why does it rearrange the pics I upload them?. I wanted my feathered helpers first. Oh well.
      And the test I have been running on the 3G cloth pots for me went well. I have been bottom watering (setting them in a pan of rain water when lite (daily, setting them on a rack for night to dry)) and the last one had roots to the bottom (and few tiny roots through it) the entire ball stayed together for a smooth transplant. I will use this method for the 3G pots (outside) in the future!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh how I love seeing this Rwise these outdoor grows are what I dream about in winter We've had off and on rain temps getting warmer. I drag my wagon in and out of GH. Just not left out during night yet. Yours are so big compared to mine. Soon i'll post some pics. I'm hoping for no more freeze that would devastate me !

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx! Everyone that sees them in person is amazed at the size already. I certainly hope I do not have any more surprise freezes! What they weather dude says is we will have 80 MPH winds and baseball size hail today! (I hope my Voodoo is strong enuf to keep it away!)

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice and big! Still too early here. Had to repot yesterday. Out of room in the tent. 10-15 degrees below average for last month and for the next two weeks. Something has to give.

Well Mine came through the storm tonight. Figured I had better add them to the thread. Rwise yours are way ahead of mine I have only been outside a little over a week since last freeze. Also that’s a small Super Skunk auto that’s almost done.
      two sour diesels and a green crack and a northern lights.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Booger789; 04-28-2020, 08:02 PM.
      4x4 flower tent
      sour dream
      Blue Diesel
      Trainwreck
      platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
      Green Dream
      Sour Dream
      blue dream
      Freakshow

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I moved what I can to the front porch for the storm, we got no hail and about 2" of rain.

Here's my gals just waiting abit long to transplant still in and out of green house. GSC, Mango, OG kush
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Look great. Your yard looks great too. Nice and green! Our grass hasn't even started. Trees haven't popped yet either.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, pretty pretty! I luv you cart, my brother does a cart, but he plants in it with no pots.

I have mowed twice and it needs to be done again, ok not the whole yard (yet) just an acre or so.
      2 more BB3 males showed their balls yesterday, 1 of them I had just moved to a 20 gallon (from a 3 gallon), he is now in a 7 gallon pot so I can move him/them around. I dont know how long they will last, I do want some seed from the BB3 females. I think the Shock Trauma is starting to flower as well, if it does we'll have some BB3XST seed too.
      Booger789 Those gray pots are they "Dirt Pots"? My gray pots are and I like them over the black pots (when I can get them at my local supply).

Comment

• Booger789
        Booger789 commented
        Editing a comment
        They are 30 gallon bags from my local growers supply.

A different angle of this gal today, wheres the top? Oh there it is! This is a Super Skunk Kush from Garden of Green, her limbs are out growning her top!
      And my big ass hand in the second, (I wore a size 13.5 ring in high school), see the top down in there?
      I have never seen this before, is it something with this strain/hybrid? Anyone else have one of these doing the same?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X