No announcement yet.

Anyone in for growing trees? Summer Grow 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never grown the super skunk before Plants are looking really good rwise and they seem to be growing fast considering the outdoor elements you've been enduring ..the only time I've had the side branches surpass the top is when I topped mine ..still waiting for the weather here in the north to get better it's suppose to be nice this weekend but I am starting to get impatient.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Right with ya there Greengringo bring on the long summer days and warmer eves.

Thanx! It has been an odd year, many are already flowering, I think I need to start more! LOL

Comment

• Booger789
      Booger789 commented
      Editing a comment
      The 4 I have outside have all started flowering too. But I harvested a northern lights and a green crack out of one of my indoor tents today.
      Last edited by Booger789; 05-02-2020, 10:12 PM.

With all the flowers so early in the year I just dropped Tajikastani Hash Plants (regular seed) and Mazar I Shariff (Fem). Some of these will make seed also.

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      If they were started indoors and moved outdoors they frequently flower because of the shortened light period early in spring. Most likely they will reveg prior to the buds ripening. We run into that alot at the farm.

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been meaning to bring that up. You're going to have to use light dep to finish them. We break 14 hour days in 1 week. The dude that told me about early spring flowering doesn't put them out until June because they pull into flower for a few weeks then stall in late May to reveg then start up again. In order to use it to your advantage you have to either start plants inside in winter then start flowering them inside early March for the first 4-5 weeks then move them outside after last frost to finish the last half of flower in early-mid May. The other way is to veg them inside, put them out after last frost to put them into flower and use light deprivation by covering them for an hour or two each day starting in May until they're finished.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I did start inside under 14/10s, and they flowered, so out they went to finish. The 11th we will start 14 hours a day outside and run up to 14H 37M for 10 days then cycle down and be below 14H in 10 weeks. Many of them will finish in 4 weeks (maybe 5) to get ripe seed. I am concerned with reveging!

Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I just now dropped a couple Mazar (fem) myself and I've got a couple of nice Honduran x White Widow (reg) seedlings already going. I'm waiting on some of Nirvana's IBL Maui (reg) anytime in the next couple of weeks that I'm going to drop right away and hoping for a really nice stud from this pack.

Should I add more Mazar or one of these 4?
      Super Skunk Kush - fem
      Kosher Kush - fem
      The White OG - fem
      Sundance Kid - reg

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        If you dont already have a SSK going I would drop that.

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        SSK is what I decided on as well, I dropped 2 of 'em on Monday Night. They should be busting out by tomorrow morning.

Just updated pictures, also got a couple seedsman photo Sour Jack seeds wet today.
      Attached Files
      4x4 flower tent
      sour dream
      Blue Diesel
      Trainwreck
      platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
      Green Dream
      Sour Dream
      blue dream
      Freakshow

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin good!

Looking good booger good times ahead
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Later. guys have fun
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Ganja everywhere. Put 2 in each 15 gal pot to even out the odds if one or more is male. Bagseeds and some freebies.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200510-112111_Gallery.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	509.2 KB
ID:	403269Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200510-112117_Gallery.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	583.1 KB
ID:	403270Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200510-112105_Gallery.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	588.6 KB
ID:	403271
          Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

A close up or 2 of the SSK, I dont think she will get much taller! (1st 3 shots) Just look at that crazy top! Is this normal for the SSK by Garden of Green? The 2 GG4s are doing great, not showing signs of flowering. 2 BB3s are not in flower yet, (those 4 I may get trees from!) the biggest one has preflowers. The DGD and Shock Trauma are making flowers, with today being my first 14 hour day increasing by ~2 minutes each day until 6/3 when I hit 14 hours 37 minutes for 10 days. Then the days start to grow shorter by ~2 minutes each day with 7/30 being my last 14 hour day.
            The 2 itsy bitsy ones are autos, Lemon Skunk X Strawberry Cheesecake. They should start jumping soon as they find the bottom of the pot! I have hit them with Voodoo Juice to help on those roots!
            Am I leaving the pics large enuf @ 640X480?

A note, Please dont kill the bees, wasps even regular hornets! We need them, without bees we dont have fruit or many vegies because they will not get pollinated!

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow that top really is crazy looking.

• swegrow
              swegrow commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, those really are trees! =) Beautiful!

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              swegrow Thanx!
              FunkyButtLovin Cant wait to see if yours does this!

Had to repot into these small pots last week to still fit in my 2x2. Hail today, frost tonight and tomorrow night. Looks like the weather is finally going to shift for good this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Gotta do what we gotta do sometimes, we be done with frost here, I hope!!

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Our weather here got cooler and looks like rain all week so back into the greenhouse they go. We have really strong wind here and my branches are too fragile for these big gusts yet.

We set a new cold high yesterday shattering the 1912 record, and we are looking to break another today. Maybe with the cool weather they wont reveg so fast! Raining and without me working Voodoo, maybe there wont be so much flooding this year! I do hope the rain doesn't cause problems with the spring buds!

Comment

• Spidermite
              Spidermite commented
              Editing a comment
              It hit 33 degrees here 2 nights ago. Atm its 49 degrees. Usually it would be 70 at night and high 80s to.90s during the day.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              We should be in the 80s here as well

Crazy temp fluxes mine went back into greenhouse Click image for larger version

Name:	20200506_132159  green house may 8.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	404198
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Must be nice I cant really move mine, but I do wish some day to have a greenhouse!

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              These are only 15 gal. but with the soil in there and when there watered I need my hubby to help lift those into the cart and set them in there spots. Some I have in shorter 10gal. not very big by any means but I just can't lift wet cont. over 30lbs and carry very far handles or not LOL.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              7 gallon is heavy enuf! I mean my Dr said dont pick up a fork.

I'm grow in trees. Norwegian spruce I took cuts from my doctors office lot. 😆 no I do have one outside I'll snap pic later thinking bout a couple more this year since choppers shouldn't be too bad due to state of our country. I hope anyway I been hit once for a plant. Law made me carefully load it in there trunk so not to harm the buds I grew.

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              IDK these may be a bit harsh when you go to smoke them, LOL

• Spidermite
              Spidermite commented
              Editing a comment
              Growgood88 can you actually clone those tree cuttings? If so I've gotta try that. I really like those.

• Growgood88
              Growgood88 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah least that's what it says online I researched. I guess u can clone anything that grows roots really. I'm getting ready to do a rose cutting 4 my granny.

A few shots of today
            Attached Files
            4x4 flower tent
            sour dream
            Blue Diesel
            Trainwreck
            platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
            Green Dream
            Sour Dream
            blue dream
            Freakshow

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Lookin good, nice pups too! In pics 3+4 are those trying to flower? I have had a number do this early flower this year.

• Booger789
              Booger789 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes their flowering.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X