Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      It's covering my face.

• herbgrower
      herbgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh! Man. I am going to turn on sensitivity filter if there is any.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      's okay herbgrower. I'm not sensitive.

Anyone see 60 Minutes tonight.... all about subsidies paid to farms but if your an investor living in NYC, you can get the money without even getting dirty hands...and this is happening with hundreds of millions of dollars that the farm never sees

Comment

Cat luvers read this, I have no further comment on it.
      Previous research indicated that cats may be able to infect other cats with the coronavirus, but a new study suggests they may not show symptoms.

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh boy

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm keepin my cat. She hates humans anyway.

It will get interesting when there is the first confirmed cat>human transmission. Cats are already suspected of carrying a virus that leads to schizophrenia I believe.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        THAT explains it!!!!!

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        ... must... not get...…. involved... must... tick-a- lock... so hard... not... to...…..

Checking the mail yesterday, I pull out something addressed to my deceased nephew. I grab the phone and call my Sis and tell her, she said open it and read it to me. It was from the OK employment~, someone was trying to draw unemployment from him! He died 16 years ago so he had nothing to get, but this shows the fraud that is going on out there today, IMHO everyone that works (and maybe those of us that dont) needs to check and make sure they have not been hit. We have found many in my family that has been!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a sorry, sad comment, but true.

Uh oh I got 2 kitties and i'm keeping them. Folks who really know me think i'm crazy anyway because I walk around talking to plants and animals. I don't give a shit.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        There are those of us who communicate with plants and animals, and those who don't. I feel so lucky to be in the former group, and I don't give a shit what my neighbors think, either!!

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        My kinda people you guys !

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      Uh oh I got 2 kitties and i'm keeping them. Folks who really know me think i'm crazy anyway because I walk around talking to plants and animals. I don't give a shit.
      You mean there are people who do not walk around talking to plants and animals...? I must live in a small world.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Better to talk to plants and animals than to yell and scream at humans. :-}

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I call the chickens from the neighbors back yard they just love her bird feeder , they come but sometimes dragging there feet like a kids does

Vaccine News--positive news
      Moderna Announces Positive Interim Phase 1 Data for its mRNA Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Against Novel Coronavirus

"
      All participants ages 18-55 (n=15 per cohort) across all three dose levels seroconverted by day 15 after a single dose. At day 43, two weeks following the second dose, at the 25 µg dose level (n=15), levels of binding antibodies were at the levels seen in convalescent sera (blood samples from people who have recovered from COVID-19) tested in the same assay. At day 43, at the 100 µg dose level (n=10), levels of binding antibodies significantly exceeded the levels seen in convalescent sera. Samples are not yet available for remaining participants."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/moder...113000302.html
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thats great news hope it works out

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup oldjarhead100 let's hope it's a small positive step in the right direction. I must say though, it appears to me looking at some pole numbers there are pre-election dark forces hoping for a fall virus resurgence...as sick as that may sound.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        That does sound sick...but not surprising....politicians should be forced out after 4 years with only 1 option for re-election and to level the field... not claiming that they were an incumbent... anyone interested in voting may know who they are... any newbies, get to decide on the merits of their presentations. What a corrupt occupation

Coronavirus Live Updates: All 50 States Have Eased Restrictions, but Rules Vary Widely reads the NY Times headlines this morning.

I've been tracking the numbers in the US since March, using the Johns Hopkins Covid 19 dashboard:

Here are some numbers for April and May:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E3841.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	463.5 KB
ID:	406884

What do the numbers indicate to you?

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I live in a state that is going back to work with rising illness counts. It's like they are now telling us "if your in this group it is fine for you to get sick now"
        The numbers say we are not ready and will not be ready. But I also understand the need to get things moving, the food chain is broken, food is being destroyed! And we will all suffer from it!!!
        At the store, hamburger was $5.98 per lb, while T bone steaks were $5.49 per lb, which one you think I bought?

All the adds for crap, like a "copper infused mask", not a single word in the add that says it will protect you from C19. And they want $30+PH for the damn thing! As far as I know, copper doesn't do shit to protect you/me from anything!
      Me Myself and I would feel better about things IF Mr President would stop lying to us, and others as well. We do NOT have enuf tests, or labs to do the tests to cover the outbreak thats about to happen. And where is that going to put us?
      On a positive, we might get the new Tesla plant here in Tulsa, I think it would be great to see their new test vehicles running up/down historic route 66! I suppose thats a negative for CA. Of course they may turn to Austen,

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Rwise I totally agree with you: we thought the cannabis money grubbers were bad, but we are seeing the absolute worst in humankind right now. I sure hope you get the Tesla plant; that would be awesome!!!

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Soylent Green

Here's my scenario:

There is no inoculation nor treatment. We can only treat symptoms. Although we 'slowed down' the progress, we did not get rid of it by a long stretch. Fewer cases a day is good and supporting of opening things up and getting people back to work. Unemployment claims will be dropped.

There are asymptomatic carries of C-19. People can be around infected people for days without knowing. Many will relax their own versions of what safety is. People will begin to get infected, again. The powers that be will reinstate lockdowns with harder restrictions, Business will be hid harder than before. Unemployment claims will rise above what they were during the worst part of the virus because of more closures. Food and grocery items will be seriously out of stock.

I met a guy, yesterday. Out of a once and future habit, I shook his hand. When was the last time I shook a hand? Anyone?

I see a huge let-down in what people are expecting from re-opening. Short term and long. It's going to get some bunches worse before it gets a little better.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Gingerbeard You can forget that inoculation, it aint gonna happen any time soon! Shortest is like 4 years with the flue being closer to 20.
        I think that every person, man woman, child needs to be tested by the end of the week in the entire USA, then think about getting back in action. Can we do that? Not even close,
        Last edited by Rwise; 05-21-2020, 03:24 PM.

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        We all need to figure out how to keep producing goods and services without pushing the medical system of country’s too far. Like in New York. As long as that doesn’t happen in any city in any country we can all gradually resume certain activities. Certainly contagion will not stop or slow down but as long as hospitals can handle it we need to proceed. Food and energy must be produced in order to survive. Just without clubs. Bars. Concerts and sports plus people is 100 times more careful and hygienic I think we can make it work. Humanity has a unstoppable will and so far there hasn’t been a challenge we can’t overcome. In a survivalist kinda way. I mean we still here

My oldest girl at the store, this person with no mask of gloves kept getting to close, she complained and ask for a manager. No manager ever showed up, but the person split for a bit, then came back. My daughter started coughing, the other persons eyes were big as saucers, and yelled "oh my gawd you got it"! Left their cart and ran out of the store, LMAO! That's my girl!

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my, my daughter would have done the same thing...I read there are places using a red, yellow and green designation to show the level of restriction based on daily data counts. Most people I’ve seen are compliant...bitchin’ but compliant. I’m lucky in can stay in my personal fiefdom, it’s going out that freaks me a bit. I read some asshole was driving with a mask on all alone and passed out from the lack of oxygen.... all alone? Talk about odd practices... yes, they crashed

Also there are now reports that some have got it a second time.

Comment

Farmall You are my daily favorite person! I love you, man. Today.

"Soylent Green is people!!! Soylent Green is people!!!" Damn if Charlton H. wasn't a damn horrible actor. Why don't I remember that one when people ask of my favorite movies? Damned excellent for a stoner movie, which I am not into. There is a void of political correctness within that movie. Which reminds me, I need to replace some of my furniture. Gonna havva wait for Stimulus II for that.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall now they do it with VR glasses.

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Every time I hear my son ask "Alexa" a question, I think of that scene in Solvent Green.

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          AND... It was on Thursday night like 1:00AM Was scrolling around the guide and saw that...didn't watch it though

That was a movie that I thought about for a long time after seeing it. Kinda ironic nowadays
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          BACK in the early 60's ….I remember how futuristic Frankenstein 1970 seemed... NOW, its 50 years old

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X