No announcement yet.

In THe NEWS... Corona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if they discover that THC usage is a preventative guard against this virus or a potential cure?

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmall I would love to see all the politicians heads explode.

• RFheavy
      RFheavy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm rubbing nugs all over my body right now. Can never be too safe, friend!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't sit down. You'll stick to the chair. If you scrape yourself off with a razor blade, do you have body hash?

China's cases are dropping because China is reporting how many cases they have. Five digit patients down to two digit. The only thing they can do next is say they got rid of it. They won't have the cure, just the quarantine. They need to get business going, again, and cannot do so if C-19 is still reported in their country.
    This is every other pandemic we've ever had. To get rid of it, there has to be a cure for humans, then animals, then a prolonged watch for it's resurgence. Polio is not gone. The Bubonic Plague is out there. All the pox's, too. They have been contained in such small areas and are so rare that as soon as a case is discovered, they know exactly where it came from.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

So, if you watched any of the docs videos from the link I posted earlier..Vitamin D is excellent for the respiratory immune system, and after catching a couple of hours of sun sitting on my deck sucking it up--it's good for the soul as well!.
      Vit Dhttps://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/02/study-confirms-vitamin-d-protects-against-cold-and-flu/https://www.bmj.com/content/356/bmj.i6583https://c...
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

HA! I need go no further than my local liquor store for end of days. They're lousy with toilet paper and paper towels. The individual rolls of TP aren't marked, but the liquor store size and quality four packs are labelled $5.99 with bright new stickers. The CVS was out of TP and PT but had plenty of napkins. Woe the parents with an infant, having to buy a pack of napkins. Seriously.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Drink the Kool-Aid if it gets real bad. But at all costs avoid the blankets the government starts handing out.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• PRIMO
            PRIMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Once at the party house, the beer fridge had a pitcher with a note that said "DON'T DRINK THE COOL-AID", so I did. What fun!

Neighbors are stocking up on t.p. I'm stocking up on ammo. If I really, really need some t.p. well you know.

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            PRIMO I have re-read this at least 4 times in the last 24 hours and it continues to provide a chuckle... the visual is even funnier, well you know

My neighbor and ardent supporter of the pig in the whitewashed house is convinced he is at the head of the C-19 thing. Calls senor pig an 'ass hole.' Since old folks are such a drain on the economy, what with social security and all, get rid of 'em and save lots of money. If this goes on to the end of the year, and things continue to get worse, he's outta there!
          Neighbor has also found out about 'contrails' and is real suspicious.
          I am not, in any way, saying C-19 is a good thing. Irregardlessly of a positive outcome.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

I have stocked up on chicken noodle soup. Very important.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm going to raise chickens in my 2x3 tent and grow noodles on my balcony. I will own you chicken eating, noodle sucking, soup base drinking, government drones. Your last can will be worth a million bucks. One noodle strand and an un-de-marrowed wing bone. Get me? Bones with the marrow still in? Do chickens have marrow or are they like real birds and have hollow wings? Well, you better have a strong first born child that works hard if you want to do business with me, friend alltatup. Want a topless tin can? Not even my first born will get a hand on those. Kids under 2 can have a half foot of noodle for free and have a free lick of a chicken neck bone. A community chicken neck bone.
              I need a chicken soup recipe. The first kid who brings me a chicken soup recipe gets a whole quarter chicken for his family.

Back when Trump was set to win the presidency a confidential message was sent from Canada to the White house stating that the a wall would be built along the Canada/US border to keep fleeing liberal democrats out of Canada. And the US would pay for it.
            Then we elected a moron, bleeding heart, liberal Prime Minister so that plan was scrapped. But not to be stopped the corona virus has succeeded in blocking all non essential travel anyway.
            This is wild and crazy stuff.

Comment

If China and DT are in cahoots, China got itself shut down and DT is losing all sorts of money in the stock market. Sorry if other of you good folk are as well.
              If anything, I blame the toilet paper and paper towel industry. Hand sanitizer people, too. They can put out a zillion rolls and a zazzilion gallons and each will be bought. Prices will go up because of special California processing to help further cleanse Californicans 'cuz we Californicans like to be further cleansed. Special California hand sanitizers will also be made, for similar reasons.
              House fires will be more intense where paper is stockpiled. Home invasion robberies will include the family silver, Hummel figurines, butt wipe, hand sanitizer, and paper towels. Local gangs are spraying impressionistic castles made of TP/PT rolls to imply dominance over our hood.
              The water industry is fine. People will put a few gallons in the closet, and move on. Our local water smells like sewage, anyway, so if the water infrastructure gets compromised, it'll hardly be noticed. By the born true natives, that is.
              I wonder if USPS is searching little packages from the Netherlands extra hard.
              I'm going to watch how this all goes down. Take notes. You people might be in for some hella fake news on the Forum. Just don't flag me. Right?
              Last edited by Gingerbeard; 03-16-2020, 03:02 PM.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

The fools! Weren't they listening when I said the alcoholics would survive this? San Diego County, at least, is closing all the bars. I don't imagine there's a safer place to be than in a bar. Do the German thing and have a neighborhood likker store on alternate corners.
                A few shots in the morning. Again at lunch. Dinner. Bedtime. A few extra if you're out partying. More is encouraged. Hell, I might start drinking again. But only when I have to drive to the store for cheese. Smirnoff blue label, for me, thank you. No chasers. Chasers are for 11 year old's.
                Instead of checking your temperature, you will be given a breathalyzer test. If your BAC is not at least .12, you're getting quarantined.
                Maybe the likker industry is into this, too.
                I'm getting good vibes from this conspiracy.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

First human trial for corona virus vaccine begins, 43 year old woman received first dose in Seattle. Its called mRNA-1273. We need this after that all stores will close down because people would have already hoarded everything for next zillion years!
                  2.5 x 2.5 tent
                  Viparspectra PAR600
                  4" Fan & Filter
                  Coco-Perlite
                  GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
                  1x Cream Cookies
                  1x Pineapple Express
                  1x Northern Lights
                  1x White Widow

Comment

Amazon is holding all shipping except high priority/medical packages. I just got more time to think about what kind of light I'm going to get.
                    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1584468571778.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	247.0 KB
ID:	385142
                    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                      Gingerbeard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fool me once...

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mr.furley you are a truly good neighbor and strategist. That's as close to your neighbors as you should get.

• oldjarhead100
                      oldjarhead100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love it .9 line apparel has a t shirt that has a guy holding up TP and says come and take it

Yes, we must trap the defective units that run blindly with the herd. which way are we going again??

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X