Aurora Indica nutes question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Aurora Indica nutes question

I'm doing an Aurora Indica DWC grow, I'm in flowering and things are going well. Last grow I had to repeat week 8 nutes and other repeats and I'm not sure if I did it right.

According to @nubela schedule how many times should I repeat week 8.

You in veg or flower? I would assume keep going until it's time to either flower them or up until 2-3 days (minimum) before harvest.

Comment

Flower, early flower

Comment

Depending on how early in flower I'd say you should be using either transition nute mix or flower mix by now. Not sure without more details, how many weeks into flower (not how many weeks total), what nutrients you're using, maybe a picture of the feeding schedule you're using, plant pictures, every bit helps.

Comment

I repeat until I see the first signs of milky whites. I figure I have 2 weeks after that until I see ambers. I remove all nitrogen from the diet for the last 2 weeks.
          Spidermite how long does aurora typically take to finish? I know you have some experience with this strain.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check this out Formernuke Right up your alley. Except for trichomes. That's your call.
            Read a short review about the "Aurora Indica" strain by Nirvana. Get some pics and information about how this strain tends to grow.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Its 2.5 weeks into flower, I've done transition nutes one week when I first switched to 12 on 12 off and the last two changes have been the schedule for 1st week as NebulaHaze says to repeat that week as needed I'm wondering if I should do it again on this weeks change. I'll post a pic when the lights come one.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X