No announcement yet.

A place to post your OT photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmall I rarely see one of those bandits here, always surprised me. Somewhere I have some pics of a red fox stalking a woodchuck in my backyard and 1/2hhr battle later the fox got his dinner (lol) I was impressed, the fox laid down next to the woodchuck and rested for 10 minutes before he dragged it off into the woods.
    Here's my bandit, needless to say there are no more fish in the pond! Click image for larger version  Name:	otter.jpg Views:	0 Size:	167.2 KB ID:	379767
    Last edited by GreenState; 02-29-2020, 07:34 AM.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      We had a cocker spaniel mix many years ago who would ride with my hubby down the river in his drift boat. That dog would jump out and swim with the otters he'd see. They poked at her she'd look around " who did that" we'd watch and laugh, they knew she was not a threat and teased her.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal I love watching the otters, they're cute, frisky,playful and just always look like they're enjoying life(lol) Last spring just when the ice was going off I had a mom and 3 pups(kits?) stop by. I think they go from pond to pond through the drainage ditches when they're flowing. I'm more apt to see an otter in the spring.
      On another note, my durban sure looks totally different than the one you're growing. Regardless of auto/photo, they really seem to have completely different structures, even down to the buds. You wouldn't know they were both durban strains, I find this really interesting. (please take some additional photos before you chop her, top buds, side views--TIA)
      Mine much more resembles the White widow I grew last winter, every time you think the buds are fattening up, they grow a 1/2 taller (g) Chilly 11 degrees this morning
      Last edited by GreenState; 03-01-2020, 07:32 AM.

Farmall yes we love those commercials.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

OK GreenState I'm going to do some scope checks this a.m. Both my autos are close to 80days from seed, it's really crowded in my flower tent so they are being shoved off to the sides as i'm trying to get some control over the massive photos in there. These are the longest oldest indoor vegged photos I've grown and to me it's going to be a wild ride bending and pulling braches away from the center. Photos coming sometime today
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Is it cool to post short videos I’ve taken with my phone? I never see anyone doing that.

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve tried it once but it didn’t seem to work.... maybe I did it wrong but, that s as far as I took it

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Have at it cannatom, or anyone else!

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Couldn’t figure it out. Am going to msg Nebula/Sirius

IDK what happened here, I'll make up for it later.
        Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 03-04-2020, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Rice field for the Ducks and Geese, in Mississippi Delta. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190328_150614.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	783.0 KB
ID:	381378Click image for larger version

Name:	20190328_150628.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	838.8 KB
ID:	381379
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4664.JPG
Views:	366
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	382147Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4667.JPG
Views:	383
Size:	655.7 KB
ID:	382148

Super Worm Moon..
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                You crack me up dang it JDU

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                👍 Mr. Al is one of my all time faves!!

Here is the red moon in nz. This is what happened after australias recent fires. I hadnt seen a moon like this before and also it changed reflection on my plants leaves i thort i had some wierd deficeincy till i relised it was the smoke from aussie Click image for larger version

Name:	20200202_202159.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	624.1 KB
ID:	382238
              IO'D

Comment

• GreenState
                GreenState commented
                Editing a comment
                Corogold Are you in NZ? My folks rented a small camper and spent a month traveling around NZ--they loved it. They went during the cheaper off season period, was pretty reasonable actually. All the best!!

• Jordann
                Jordann commented
                Editing a comment
                Reminds me of the smoky sunrises we got last year around August. Beautiful but a shame about the fires required to cause such a site

Sorry if ya cant notice it im not a good photographer. But this was were my guerrilla grow was and the colour of everything was different especially my plants leaves
              IO'D

Comment

We are under a flood warning right now; I've never seen the river this swollen. All that land going back in the middle of the pic is usually dry.

image widget
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  alltatup we had the worst flood in Ms. history, this year.Lots of folks lost everything. With no flood insurance.
                  It's still high as hell, right now.,

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LurkingInTheGrass Don't worry about me: my house sits at the top of a hilly area where it can't flood. As we speak, I am high and dry.

D.A.A.S.69 So sorry to hear that, man!! I hope y'all are situated safely.

I just looked at some MS pictures: I've never seen anything like that. Makes Edisto look like a puddle.

• GreenState
                  GreenState commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stay safe all. My Sis lives outside of Memphis and says it's been a wet, rainy winter.

Just caught a pic of this fella on patrol about 150yds away out back. No hen houses around though Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4675.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.07 MB ID:	383929

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cutie!!! I love a fox!

Click image for larger version

Name:	294064.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	386278Click image for larger version

Name:	globe 3.png
Views:	282
Size:	676.7 KB
ID:	386279Click image for larger version

Name:	globe.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	362.6 KB
ID:	386280Click image for larger version

Name:	globe4.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	386281alltatup Am I to take it from your moniker that you have some familiarity with tattoos? I have been toying with the idea of getting one. I have been looking at armillary spheres. I have been collecting a few pics, but not sure which would best be suited for a tattoo. Any opinions or knowledge? A couple of pics. (perhaps a modification of the first one?

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
                  LurkingInTheGrass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  choose your artist carefully LOL

that looks like it will be stellar, or a flat mess

no tats on me - want to, just haven't found the right piece for permanencey

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That IS intricate. Cool as hell but too intricate for a tattoo. Not only does ink fade over time it spreads. This used to say Rock N Roll in the banner. & it was colored.

*Oh yeah. Can't put a pic in a comment & it would be so out of order if I made a new post that you'll have to trust me- The words have spread & they just look like shading. You can't even tell that it's a guitar in the reapers hands either.

GreenState I really like the "Aritificial Sphere": that would take a talented person who really knows what s/he's doing with a needle to get all those shades of gray. I like it a lot.

Like LurkingInTheGrass says, Choose your person carefully. This is the very first tat I ever had done, and the kid had been tattooing for like 6 months. He didn't have a clue: See how it all ran together, and see the scars?

After that, I found someone who was a graphic artist himself, a real artist who totally knew what he was doing with the needle(s). He did all the rest with nary a scar.
                Last edited by alltatup; 03-21-2020, 02:47 PM.
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• GreenState
                  GreenState commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My worry is fine line detail on old skin (g) and where. I have a few, probably 35 years old or so and look like big faded blotches(lol). There's a fella in Daytona who I'd have do it..(we went to him as a family a few Christmas' ago, my niece got some branches done on her forearm, my sister got some flowers on her foot, can't remember what my nephew got, Dad and I got nothing and my 83 year old mother got a rainbow on her big toe to show support for my nephew and his boyfriend-who didn't get one) Crazy family. All the shops are now closed and I'm still tossing around ideas.
                  Thanks all!!

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GreenState If the artist knows what s/he's doing, they'll get the ink right where it belongs. Mine are in their 20s and look as good as they did in the mid 90s--after I found someone who knew what he was doing.

However, you have time to think about it. I wouldn't get a tattoo right now with the current situation.

I was loading the dishwasher and hootie decided she wanted a bath so down my arm she went and under the faucet ,she looks like a drowned rat lol in the second picture you can see where she chewed her toes off when I was in Hospital in 2014 ,she gets along amazingly well for not having 2 feet
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She is just a doll, she missed her papa animals sure do have feelings for their humans.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X