No announcement yet.

A place to post your OT photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little refuge in winter... Yep my place among the mayas in a little village called Chuburna in the Yucatan.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 06-15-2020, 11:01 AM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely deserted beach town perfect

Damn! I went to College. There was no good Weed there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	weed.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	417595
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup i swear to you our youngest went to Weed CC for about 6months only LOL OMG it was not the best time there for her. She had a athletic scholarship but choose to leave for a much bigger more expensive private university in Wash. state. She got a partial ride there for athletics but she's still in hole for $$$ but she did get her BSN so she's pretty set.

Last year, but I had the camera :-)
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That pic seriously brings a tear of joy to my eye, cuz I'm high and it's really beautiful.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

SoOrbudgal Log truck was right on time, we'll be set for 2 years of hunkering down.... you're still to far away alltatup
    Attached Files
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      GreenState what do they pay for a cord of wood where you're at? I shudder to ask, thinking of what I have to pay (but don't feel guilty or nothin, I keep my wood stove burning even if there's no food in the house.... )

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Between 140. And 160/ cord ( 4’x4’x8’) delivered within 10 miles ....and, if they deliver in a pickup truck and it doesn’t have 2 foot tall side extensions filled to the top, you not getting a full cord

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Difficult to say as I don't buy cord wood and prices very widely. I'd guess between $225 up to $300, even higher. I live in an area of lots of second homes, so everything is more pricey here. At Farmall's 140-160 I'd buy it --if I could get it at 20" length.

Oh my husband loves to split maple hardly get any around here.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the smell, and when I was out west we would use old cedar fence post... Awesome smell cutting and burning.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      However I would not say I "loved" cutting it.. :-)

She's about 40 years old, showing lots of new growth shoots this year. Branches are getting heavier
    Attached Files
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      domestic blueberry sure looks great.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal blue-jays can be a problem at times, usually late in the season when I've had my fill of berries (lol).
      JohnEmad nothing compares to wild berries for sure! (same goes for wild strawberries) But at least this bush is about 40 ft from kitchen and cereal bowl I may take down my plants today, but wishing the weather was a bit better (lower humidity)

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      I am jealous of the blueberry bush GreenState. They are soo good. Hard to grow them up here. We do have lots of wild ones if you know where to go.

alltatup when i see cords of wood forsale it's between 180-225 per cord. Oak mostly but some madrone hardwood goes for more $$$ fir not so much.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      RagWeedDWC Pine is a no no for my wood stove!! I've never heard that it's a good wood to burn.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Creosote!

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Stuff sucks for indoor firewood, pitch is good for starting fires, but would not want to burn it in anything inside with a chimney

Oh hello Farmall I was thinking you were doing lots of chores on the farm and busy why we've not seen you? Hope all is good in your neck of the woods, glad we are 4hrs from the big city right now LOL. Stupid folks......be safe we still practice it.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Well...thank you for thinking of me.... yes, much busier that I would have thought. My days are pre-occupied for the first 4 hours of the day due to transportation obligations for a sick family member and then I get home to typical chaos. Garden is doing well..but took a few extra weeks for the zucchini to start putting out female flowers but it’s finally straightened out. Many of the people I know working from home tell me that they are busier now than when they wenT to work in a building. I get the feeling I can also make that comment. Between emails and running around..when I look at the time...it dinner time and we eat around 8pm

Winter with no fishing is boring as........
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Try ice fishing lots of fun

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      One thing I did learn about ice fishing, its warmer drinking in a bar :-)

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      we like to take a 35 gal barrel cut in thirds out and start a fire cook some venison take turns running for flags. notice I said we ice fishing alone is a lot slower and less fun

Trout pond is open again and the weeds are doing great
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha,ha...well we needed the rain . I just emptied 5" out of my wheelbarrow, came down pretty good yesterday afternoon.

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Five straight days of thunderstorms here. Think I saw a guy up the road building an ark.

Name:	zen of snoopy.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	423599
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

July 4th holiday is a traditional wood weekend lol! 2 more 16ft rows put up, only 2 more to go then an insurance pile

Name:	IMG_2519.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	424465

Why all the wood you ask? <g> The battle is far from over before it ever makes it into the stove (ha,ha)

Name:	IMG_1812 crop.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	424466

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Perfect stacking for air flow and drying!.. Will your new delivery be dry enough for burning in the fall? jeez thats alot of wood. lol. I have a fireplace..pretty much useless but looks nice.ha I get my wood from a small sawmill close by..just slab wood(maple,cherry,walnut) not de-barked..dirty. but its free.

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        and alltatup and JohnEmad, i use both the 62% and 58%. If i have a tightly packed jar that wont settle at 62..i switch it out for a 58% to drop humidity. then pop the 62 back in to maintain 62%..

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        homegrown don't pack them jars too tight!!! ;-}

My granddaughter wanted to play hide and seek this is her first spot if you look close you can see light reflecting off of her dress she kept moving and the lights would move around . oh she one she was playing against 3 60 year olds and she counted to ten really fast lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL how fun OJ did you have time to hide?

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        no I just kept in front of her running around the house she caught on and changed direction those boxes were to small for me lol

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        Very cute pic OJH..............man I hate trying to get weed to dry in the summer! To much humidity and only going to get worse heading towards the weeks end. Keeping a fan lightly blowing on it for air circulation, that's about the best I can do. I did take it off the stem this morning hoping that would help. Found a couple of seeds which I found interesting, being they were clones and found no seeds on the mother plant. Should be good seeds though I would think.

I see "they" finally got Pasquale "Fat Pat" Musitano. Took'em a few tries to get it done though(four bullets, one to the head didn't do the job last year ).
      https://canoe.com/news/local-news/on...1-f4ec1d9eec84

Click image for larger version  Name:	ang2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.6 KB ID:	426555

Comment

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup "Trudeau's a rational human being " Trump would have been crucified ...
        "OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has apologized for not recusing himself from the government’s decision to have WE Charity manage a $900-million student-aid program, saying his family’s longtime involvement with the organization should have kept him out of the discussions.

The surprise apology marked a sharp about-face for the prime minister after weeks of trying to defend the controversial, sole-sourced contract with WE, and follows revelations his wife, brother and mother had been paid a combined $300,000 for appearing at WE events over the years."
        OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has apologized for not recusing himself from the government’s decision to have WE Charity manage a $900-million…

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState ok, so Trudeau's no saint, and perhaps he follows the same path of greed (I don't know enough about his dirty dealings), but they can't be worse than the clintons, trump, and so many other wheeler dealers in the US. Nobody terrifies me like trump.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        "Better to ask for forgiveness then permission" seems to be Trudeau's sly way of doing things. Constantly doing shit and then pretending he is all innocent.
        Just another form of a parasite called a leader. Ya, I don't care for him you could say. lol.

Don't have to go far for breakfast
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2545.JPG Views:	3 Size:	4.08 MB ID:	430317

Double top breakout with the print of 37.00 yesterday. Trading above long term resistance. I've been patient with this one Earnings will be out this week, for good or bad.

Click image for larger version  Name:	TWTR chart.png Views:	1 Size:	41.7 KB ID:	430321
      Last edited by GreenState; 07-21-2020, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState i saw some at the farmers market here as big as a quarter huge. I'm buying and freezing i don't have bushes of berries just wild ones like overgrown barns with blackberries LOL

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal to early for blackberries here yet..Although I did see a bear out back 2 days ago checking out a berry patch!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X