No announcement yet.

A place to post your OT photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i did it got some of those weird seeds from China in the mail and this is what it grew.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Feed me Seymour!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I would definitely top that plant.

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      They sent the seeds so ya'll up there in the P.N.W. can feed the murder hornets they sent you last week.

I give you see mour step abit closer can't seem to make out who you are...little closer........gottcha chomp chomp ate that poor fella up.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

while on our way to water we came across this ,someone was looking for grubs , definitely made us a little nervous ,lots of almost ripe berries around and I wouldn't want to walk up on a bear in the berry patch were in lol , I might of gotten a picture from a trail cam that I hung the other day
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        ??? I see a tree stump??????

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya those bears are always digging and rooting around. Besides a cougar I am always wary of bears. Tell Boo Boo to share the berry patch.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        it is a tree stump dug out from a bear looking for grubs, Officially we dont have cougars in Mass but on the way out of the woods one evening at dark I walked by a tree stand someone had built and stopped to look at it ,I heard a big cat growl I turned to look but saw nothing so I turned around and started walking again well it growled again this time the shotgun came off the shoulder and I racked a round in .I watched for about ten minutes then started talking to it never heard or saw it again ,I'll tell you Ive never had the hairs on my neck raise so much from any thing out in the woods

Across the river there is a big downed old fir tree it's covered in berry vines and i look all the time at the hollowed out entrance hoping and waiting to see something crawl out it's been laying there for many years sometime i might get delusional enough and see a bear.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        a couple of years ago I took some of the grand kids up to a blue berry place in New Hampshire ,we were just walking from parking area to the patch when a guy walking by said there was a bear in the patch so I took the kids to the high point in the patch and hollered hey bear well it stood up for a few minutes then rambled off and we had a good day berry picking lol the bear was about 60 yards away and I was armed so I wasn't worried to much, the kids got to see something they had never seen before all in all a good day

I got to make a long road trip your way oldjarhead100 i swear i would love to do a fall late august month long road trip. Nothing really stopping us except the garden. We travel with our dogs they are our family also so the campgrounds going out east accept dogs?

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        not all but some do my buddy has a dog and hes always off in his RV,we have the birds so its never a problem

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        the garden is a big stopper here as well I think December to April lol

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Come to the dirty south budgal and I'll show you some real southern hospitality.

oldjarhead100 i really start getting cabin fever by April here. I sure hope 2021 will be open for travel freely.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        You and me both! Hate it we can not go into CR at this time. A lot of the tournaments have been canceled. I think I will go to Florida and perch jerk....

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Patience, girl: patience.

I think that sounds so much fun. We got a pink perch here so fun to catch on 6lb test. Friggin Covid friggin school closers there i'm done

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Fish on the St Johns, just above Lake George, Crappie, Stripper and Bass. Fun to catch and just ease the day by,, park at one of the springs and gently ease into ice fricking cold water :-). Good way to spend the year.

I did have a local pub closer than this at one time up in Wash. on the coast it had the best " broasted chicken" we ever ate drunk LOL many years ago.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Did a little clamming in Rhode Island yesterday. Lots of fun. Beautiful day. Nice way to social distance.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks alltatup

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Bowhunterwoody Sweet!! I love steamers, better than cherry stones on the half imo. When I was a youngster we use to camp quite often at the Burlingame state campground. RI is one of my favorite states for sure. Did a lot of blackfish fishing back then as well--in a tiny, round bottom boat! (lol)--my grandfather and father had no fear Hope everyone and their plants survived the storm! My power went out around 4:00pm, came back on around 2:00am...lot of rain and wind. I know if I had outdoor plants they would have blown over for sure.

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          GreenState funny. That's where we camp. I've been going there since I was a kid. Close to all the salt ponds and breachways. Yea the storm was a doozy. What a mess. One big oak lost it's whole top. Giant branches everywhere. Tucked the girls under
          the porch. They're ok. The one in the ground is a little worse.

Bowhunterwoody makes me happy seeing and hearing folks do these outings. Thanks so much for sharing your adventure

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Our Daughter picked up a fixer upper with 5 acres for short money these are her views ,in the third picture that is a round tree but the wind blew it flat,and in 2nd pic my truck dodged a branch whew lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Mighty beautiful country!!!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like beautiful country nothing like getting your own homestead

So this week I left our house at 3;20 am and worked all day then wed morning this was my morning coffee spot ,I decided I'm bringing the rv to our daughters place until the electrical and pluming are done,then I can go up the night before and have someplace cool to sit and a bathroom for the women

Comment

I love big slicing tomatoes and I think I found a winner here the pink ones are German pink and the orange yellow ones are solar flares both are more meaty than a beefsteak and taste way better as well .

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Man oldjarhead100 i can't grow a big one dang it those are so yummy. I'm buying mine from farm stands only place to get a good slicer.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              the pink ones are German pink and the orange/yellow are solar flare ,I got both from baker creek heirloom seeds the pink ones only have a few seeds but i'm saving them both are very tasty

Number one of 3 ,if you look out past the barn where the pig is hanging you'll see a shed thats our smoke house ,he is in brine right now and we will finish him today

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I wanna go to a big pig roast man it's been years.....hmm are you doing one in the ground also oldjarhead100? Man those tomatoes make my mouth water love those sliced with salt and pepper oh boy sooo good.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              no pig roast just good clean meat for the year ,the places that will butcher and smoke meat will give the weight of meat you brought in but its not guarantied to be your meat ,these were grain fed with cooking scraps I didn't spend all the money on grain for someone else to benefit from it

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              That's the problem isn't it OJH. Can't trust the butchers. That's why I am glad to have been farm born and raised. looking to get back to a large acreage again soon. Not a fan of killing animals but they are tasty and sure is good to know how they are raised.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X