No announcement yet.

How's Your Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global warming has been going on for at least 12,000 years, no?

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      And then to complicate matters further, we use vague units of measurement for time 😁

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley, LOL.....
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-15-2020, 11:12 AM.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      True that =)

How's my weather? HOWS MY WEATHER????? Beautiful sun and clouds, 80 to 100 kmph gusts, blowing snow with snow showers minus 5 celsius with minus 25 with the wind. So a usual day in northern Ontario
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 it won't let me tag you for some reason. Borders might be closed but I'm sure I can slip through where Trudeau is letting all the immigrants in, cause that's still opened. We've been getting the snow pretty good, after a few weeks of above average weather. Sun today atleast. For the time being. If I could get on a plane and get out of this country it would be a vacation for me. Quite a few people I'd like to come visit in the states. Been working on getting my passport lately. One of these days I might just show up south of the border.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I know about 20 places in Vermont to just cruise on in... or out

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Go under. y'all know enough about digging in dirt to make yourselves a nice tunnel. All the respectable drug lords in Tijuana do it.

We are about to have a hard freeze in my area, after all these days of near 80's and 40s/50s at night. Saturday morning we will hit about 25*F. But I knew this would happen, all my girls are in pots I can move! Looks like no peaches for OK this year.

Comment

this is my view out the window. But there's some sun atleast
      Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
      sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
      4 plants currently under 500w
      2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
      GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
      Happy growing/consuming 🥴
      Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's so bright - hard on my eyes. I think we had snow here for almost 2 weeks.

we had a brief scare yesterday but it was all gone by noon
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

You guys would be raising your hands up like our weed does when it's happy. We got the false spring weather here in the upper 60's just flippin beautiful. It's always breezy at our place along the river even in summer. I spent most the day out in the yard cleaning my raised beds and dividing my perennial flowers. Planted dahlias and gladiolas. Poked little Yukon gold taters in beds, separated my hard Italian garlics real strong good garlic. Makes me feel so good in the sunshine sat for 1/2 in a tshirt letting the big vit. D shine on me. Just love where I live
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          what type of Garlic is hard Italian and where did you get it please ,the ground is still frozen here lol

This morning it was 65*F when I got up, its 42* now, and in the morning I will be looking for 23*F, BTW it 80*F here yesterday. The girls were enjoying the sunshine yesterday, but will come in for the night.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Geez what a temp flux. we get that here sometimes like now LOL 30 degree difference. I'm going to put some autos on my flat top patio roof later on, i'll take a pic when I do. It's got a whiteish silver coating and man does it rock. But I place the pots on 2x4 risers do to heat. These will be in small containers just a fun run really

Social Distancing today, next week it will be freezing.
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          lol some people do take it to the extreams

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Next day this sand bar was packed with people, local Facebook gossip groups went nuts and before the end of the day the law was out there removing folks. I guess its the sign of the times they even consider closing the boat ramps and marinas.

Was about 76 today, dragged out the welder and some steel. Fixed a few things... split a bunch of wood (log splitter , not manually) and stacked it, covered it and took a shower...pooped out and watching “love after lockup”. Imagine that?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Farmall i'm gonna take a picture of my hubby's wood splitter. He just hauled it back from the hydraulics shop for some work. It's a big old beat up heavy 54ton? It's his pride and joy LOL. Hmmm we been watching " Chapo" just got through with Narcos . I did not know that it was Mexico grower who discovered the way to create sensimilla. I'm rather behind I guess most of you all probley knew this?

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Love to see it... I’ll show you mine if you show me his? Huh? That sounded weird ..🤣. Made mine from a cement block lifter ram piston and a 8’ I beam. Found 2 beat up wheels and an axle and got a chunk of bull dozer blade tempered steel for the wedge. When I was building this ....had to have custom hydraulic hoses made to length...$358.00 used a 25 gallon hydraulic tank from a truck at work they gave me

After what felt like the warmest winter ever in Massachusetts - it is snowing today! Glad we had a big fire in the pit last night because it is going to be wet for the next few days. Hoping for a nice weekend and more fire.

Comment

Farmall I took 4 pics with my hubby using his splitter in the stand up position cause he cut such huge rounds off this big old oak which had fallen last winter been laying there. But damn I sent them how I been doing it and friggin things not showing up to post them here, there not in the file?? I might need to delete shit but heck I've barely used this app? I don't know WTF I'm doing wrong. And oldjarhead100 these are handed down from my aunt who grew them. I've been using these garlic for near 15yrs no kidding. I save bulbblets from the flower head takes me 2-3yrs growing and separating once they make underground bulbs. It's nearly all purple paper skinned little larger than golf ball. Strong as heck. I leave them year round in the ground and separate in spring the bunches of them come up.

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal. I’ve had some of those oaks so big in diameter that I have split a night firewood out of 1 20” cut. In fact, they are so heavy, I added a log lifter to the side so I can just roll them onto the lifter, pull the lever and they lift a few inches higher than the wedge and roll nicely onto the top. Raining like hell today and cold out... I’ll take some pictures of the thing tomorrow.... (ain’t goin’ nowhere) added electric start to the 8hp Honda engine...oooh, my rotator cuff is happy

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal any chance I could get one bulb would love to try it ,I'm growing just heirloom veggies this year , could you please explain the 2or 3 years ,my thoughts are that you pull them in fall separate them and replant them, is that how you get bulbs bigger than a marble lol

Oh and our weather here is looking like storm coming later today. We've also had upper 60's bright sunny days but they say few days of rain on it's way. I put Llama poop pellets all over my flower beds and into my outdoor tub soil mixed real good put the tight lid on it to cook it. Our shaggy dog Sonny he's really liking those pellets LOL thinks there " malt balls " hmmm I do like those too

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Got a few inches of snow so far, expecting an additional 5-8" tonight. Been waiting for a March storm, not uncommon.
            On a better note my 2 cuttings taken from the blue widow about 4 weeks into flowering have finally developed roots after 21 days. Yea, "monster clones"!
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Clones are so fun and I got 2 with little hairs from a Mango that was in flower, no roots yet but I anticipated that does take longer to reveg once in flower I've noticed.

I think we got closer to 6 than 3 inches should be 50 today so gone in a couple no worries
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Spring is here! Sunny and everything is starting to get green. Soon time to let Lars The Turtle out for his summer retreat in the garden =)
              Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I had a pet desert turtle once as a kid just roamed into our yard. I adore turtles

• swegrow
                swegrow commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah! I feel sorry for him during the wintrer though berin stuck in his box. He mostly sleep but anyway =)

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you have any pictures to share? I'm sure most of us would enjoy seeing him.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X