No announcement yet.

How's Your Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I woke up to 32f woodstove is rocking today.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats headed my way,,, looking like we may get a good snow,,,

WX sucks big time. My wife had to cancel her medical appointment. No 6 hour round trip drive for me today! https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...2#.XjhKKiN7mUn

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep that's cold LOL

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      -6 C is considered mild for us northerners. Maybe by mid March we can allow ourselves to consider spring is getting closer.

2 centimeters snow overnight, 3 degrees Celsius now, no more snow - rain on the way.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

70-some friggin degrees today, same all week with rain (the rain part is ok with me; the 70 degrees isn't).
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Well it's warmed up and melted the little snow we got it's in the 40s and sunny?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

still in the 30s around here midday early morning is tough for me I have to keep my legs straight when I first start walking otherwise the damn things go where they want or not go at all lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            So at least one part of you is straight!!!

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            lol yup

I am watching 2 fronts move in, cold air from the NW and wet warm air from the SW, and IF they are right I am in the center of its path,,,,

Comment

Supposed to drop to -1 degree tonight. First time below zero this year. I chain sawed some nice logs last week, and split them into nice burnables yesterday. All stocked for cold temps the next couple of days.

I like some auxiliary heat to give the boiler a break in colder temperatures.

Comment

Was 6 degrees yesterday above 0
              5x5 tent
              2000 watt Aglex cob series
              Mars SP250
              Six inch carbon filter
              Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• Nute
                Nute commented
                Editing a comment
                So like 42 degrees for the American crowd lol

This is quite an array of different weather. Some of those photos are my dream location. I have lived in -55F and 116F and cold never bothered me...until now.
              The northeast has been blessed with a mild winter. Heating oil prices are almost tolerable...not really, but on 60 degree days, it saves a bunch. Compared to summer when the a/c is running, you can light up the tent and still be way under the summer electric bills.

GreenState looks like my back yard when I lived in north Troy, VT.
              BlueberryGIrl I thought I saw smurfs and gnomes in your yard

this is what I live with 5 days a week...from the side view mirror

Click image for larger version

Name:	65419487-360B-4B7D-A14D-B42BD07BCE59.jpeg
Views:	265
Size:	797.9 KB
ID:	373087 smell that crisp fresh air

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I used to hate the commute to boston every day this is how it was

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                I grew up in areas where in 15 miles of roadway, you’d see 4-6 vehicles going the other way and each would throw a casual wave when we passed. Some times it would be a person you knew but mostly not...NO ONE on the roads. My wife is a country girl... but now, she loves the bright lights of the big cities.... I really despise them and avoid it at all costs.

Its been a bit chilly around here past few days. On the Arctic coast in the NWT Canada..........

The last 24 hours shown in the attached photo.
              Attached Files
              3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
              New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
              Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
              5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• Nute
                Nute commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm so sorry my friend I thought it was bad here in Ontario

• Drekthar
                Drekthar commented
                Editing a comment
                Assume you see the windchils hovering around the -50C range there. its been a cold winter.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                OK OK it's balmy here where i live just rain or overcast with fog. In the upper 50s

My weather forecast is a mild, South Bay San Diego one.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

They say in Nebr. if you don't like the weather,wait til tomorrow. Middle of winter, you take some fresh air when you can. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0661.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	373240

Comment

Want a minute-by-minute forecast? MSN Weather tracks it all, from precipitation predictions to severe weather warnings, air quality updates, and even wildfire alerts.

Cold front rolling in. Temps might dip below 75(F) degrees. Pray for me.

Comment

RFheavy THAT is a terrible stunt to pull...

Comment

• RFheavy
                      RFheavy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Haha! The weather lady actually called it that and I found it hilarious compared to the weather that everyone else is dealing with in this thread. One thing is for sure, I would not be able to handle the conditions posted on here!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X