Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    replied
    I’ve put out way too much energy for an old guy this entire week... thank goodness I can do it ... deer proof and done!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1A60A79A-8273-439F-903E-8B51CE2262F7.jpeg
Views:	357
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	401510

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    90F in my book and I hate that kind of heat. I can’t imagine your plants

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    32 Celsius in Portugal- my plants outside are thriving 🤩 plants in my tent - have it a little too hot, good thing I use LED

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Well, I enjoy smoking meats and cheeses and took up welding to build several smokers. Yes I save so many pieces of wood than break off and dry them in a 55 gallon barrel to use later. A few trees like this and it’s easy to fill. I am getting a few things done like your husband is doing but it can be overwhelming some days. I tire quickly after a few hours....boy oh boy.... I start singing “ tomorrow, tomorrow’

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good for you having a Grandson come over and gain some muscle bulk LOL. That's what we tell ours he's just 15 looks like Olive Oil LOL tall and lean. My hubby does that also let's em die standing for couple years then cuts. You burn those scrapes from splitter? My hubby is rewiring the irrigation electric pump last couple days, working in his garage. Old wires are being replaced. We are suppose to have clear skies for all next week but who knows for sure. Sunshine today and 60s

• Farmall
    replied
    So yesterday, these trees had to come down.... they passed away last year and witching then next year they will fall and always at an in opportune time. This is the work of an 18 year old grandson. Mine are only 2 and 4. Woke up hoping to be “restored” but this aging body still feels the aches. Looks like today will be a bit slower but I’m still goin out there
    Click image for larger version

Name:	61998B92-42CE-4E7F-BBF1-611F9724B806.jpeg
Views:	304
Size:	541.6 KB
ID:	400992Click image for larger version

Name:	09F910EE-F809-43E7-B7EF-348A398D33D6.jpeg
Views:	327
Size:	442.9 KB
ID:	400993Click image for larger version

Name:	E98FB676-204F-4462-AEB5-D94F6F1A63DC.jpeg
Views:	303
Size:	471.9 KB
ID:	400994Click image for larger version

Name:	F77F78E3-5BE6-48A0-BA7F-8929F421BAAD.jpeg
Views:	316
Size:	593.1 KB
ID:	400995Click image for larger version

Name:	95425856-DAD4-449B-940F-2F65CE447646.jpeg
Views:	304
Size:	536.9 KB
ID:	400996
    damn cleanup took as much energy as cutting and stacking

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    replied
    We had the odd weather today... stopped raining this morning about 7am so I went out to finish working on that Garden Way tiller. Crystal blue clear sky... no gray clouds anywhere in site but within 15 minutes, I had to cover things up and the rain was coming from somewhere ... 🎼have you ever seen the rain coming down on a sunny day..🎼 yep, I have !!

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I do like the portability of the containers! Kinda fun growing small plants as well. Once they rooted these had 2 weeks of re-veg from budded cuttings and them flipped to 12/12. My little experiment
    Supposed to warm up here a little bit this weekend, fingers crossed. Stay safe

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Oh forgot to say we've gone back to cooler temps here and sputtering of rain. Next couple days will be cold.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL i am using those also for 3 auto flower not in bloom yet just 4wks old but they love the small cont. so far as we get deep into flower maybe a issue but it's a fun grow.

• GreenState
    replied
    Last patch of snow melting off my deck...yea!! finally brought the quick turn around coffee container clones out for a drink of sunshine (and a spritz of rain).

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4758.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.67 MB ID:	400394
    Last edited by GreenState; 05-01-2020, 01:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Same here just pounding rain and cold, mts. getting dumped on with snow. Maybe those who can make a lean2 or hippie greenhouse might think of doing so in preparations?? For us it's a " essential " LOL

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Sticky snow last night Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2241.JPG
Views:	363
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	390219

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    That's a great feeling when you get lucky. However I've never bought a lottery ticket in my entire life.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    I've had my plants out of the tent into the sun already a few times. Even yesterday with only 60 degrees, and gusty conditions. When windy I put them into a car port attached to the barn for protection from the wind. I like to give the plants a boost with natural sunlight. I prefer to stay mobile, and flexible. No 15 gallon grow bags this year a maximum of 10 gallons, and 5 for the smaller plants.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X