• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Yes mam πŸ˜’. Actually pretty sad to be honest

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    The awful realities of global warming...

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    We are getting our warm days now finally in our part of Oregon. I took all my plants out of green house for now we'll see how long this last.

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah in TX we must have had a freak wind storm last night as i went outside and all my basil plants were blown over and one of my cherry tomato plants was snapped in half. Hopefully a little tape and string will save it as it was not severed. OK knows the heat of the south! Yeah it was hot here too, i think its gonna be over 100 for the next several days.

• Rwise
    replied
    Here I got over 8" of rain with high winds and hail last night, 1 GG4 is blown over, yesterdays fells like temp was 112-116*F and calm. When there is no wind in OK, hang on the storm is coming!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Only 15 autos i have outside. But still πŸ˜…
    They get the morning Sun, after noon Sun. And then the evening they get shade.
    My walls are so high, so the evening sun, it’s not present in my garden. 6 am to 7pm the sun is there

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately, thats normal mid to late summer where i am. The highest i've seen has been 112 F (44 C). My tomato plants get early morning sun then moved into the green house with shade cloth and fan until the sun starts to go down. One reason i dont do outdoor grows. That and it's not legal here yet.

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Next week is getting to hot for my outdoor grow πŸ€¦πŸΌπŸ€”πŸ€”
    38 Celsius - unbelievable 😳😳

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Its damn hot here! There is a tropical depression in the gulf that will go east of me as it moves north, I'll get no rain from it only heat!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well here I am 5 days since last weather post and we got wind and rain low 60s. So damn happy I found this site and learning about growing indoors. I am having less patience with outdoor grows as my indoor improves LOL but I won't quit doing it

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    We are coming out of a heavy wind and rain last 3 days. It's going to creep back up into the 70s with sunshine. Mother nature does what she wants when she wants can change here from 90s to 40s in spring. That's why we say to get a canopy or cheapo green house.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck Bowhunterwoody we are both really confident in our weather forecasters LOL

• Rwise
    replied
    68*F here this morn, the sun is coming up and will get into the 80s. My back tells me things are changing, and radar tells me the winds are now from the south (also means hit or miss spring showers the next few days). Next week we will be in the 90s, the ACs are getting ready, but for now the door is open and enjoying the nice cool morning.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    37 degrees here. No frost. Beautiful morning though. End of the cold for the next two weeks says the all knowing weather people.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    June 1st....34 degrees and a good frost this morning!!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X