Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickyChicks
    replied
    All dried, weighed and bagged to cure. 447g total from 10 plants and 2 Alaskan Purples were in solo cups, only 6g shy of 1lb.

Totals in grams...
    Alaskan Purple coco 8.3
    Alaskan Purple dwc 26.9
    Chocolate Kush 27.5
    Northern Lights 46.4
    White Widow 1 36.3
    White Widow 2 60.7
    White Widow 3 65.6
    Green Crack 1 50.5
    Green Crack 2 45.6
    Green Crack 3 79.2

In the near future I see lots of rosin being pressed, bubble hash and dry ice hash extraction from trim, edibles, and hopefully smoking and sharing with friends sooner rather than later.

Thanks everyone and keep an eye out for my other post, my tent was empty for 2 days but I fixed that.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NickyChicks; 05-16-2020, 09:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• dphipps1020
    replied
    Very nice first grow, enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Nice of you to say but I learned because someone started answered my questions...in this case, payback ain’t a bitch...its a benefit👏 🪕

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear. I have 2 green crack in flower as you know so will be eagerly anticipating my first testing after harvest.

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks John, it was a lot of fun thanks for following along. I've been trying some of the bud I've had curing. They've still got some time to go but already the green crack is super tasty, reason why it's one of my favorites

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats NC, You did a great job for a 1st grow. Enjoy the harvest...puff ...puff

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Sure is a good feeling! I'm really happy with the yields and so far they look the part. You are definitely one of the members on the forum I can say thank you to for offering up your knowledge to me and a lot of other growers here, that's what makes this community awesome.

• Farmall
    replied
    It’s a good feeling.... happy for you, man

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Continuance of my last post. Here are plants Green Crack 3, White Widow 2, White Widow 3, Chocolate Kush, Alaskan Purple 1 and Alaskan Purple 2

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Yesterday was day 90 of 12/12 somewhere in the neighborhood of day 77-80 of flowering and I took down the rest of the plants. I'm pretty surprised on how well the solo cup plants yielded considering their growing conditions. Out of the full size plants , the chocolate kush was definitely they small yield and the green crack was the largest. All the plants that got the chop last night will absolutely have bigger yields than the plants I already harvested and dried. Judging by what I've got weighed so far vs what I harvested last night, I'm pretty certain I'll have a total tent yield of over 1lb! Fingers crossed!
    My last post 2 weeks ago I had taken down a few plants, dry totals so far......
    Northern Lights 46.4g
    White Widow (plant #1) 35.3g
    Green Crack (plant #1) 50.5g
    Green Crack (plant #2) 45.6g

​​​​​​I really couldn't have had this much success without GWE or the help of all the kind folks on the forum. Thanks to everyone who has commented on my posts even if it was just to say good job, I really appreciate it and it got me to where I am now. I have learned a lot and plan to keep learning. It's true, what you put into it is what you'll get and i feel I have been properly rewarded for the effort I put into this grow. Thanks everyone, look for my post for my new grow of all autos, seeds are germinating right now, in fact one had already cracked open after 12 hrs.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall ain't that the truth

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Just underscores the amount of realistic information that is available here to truly develop a successful crop.

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks JohnEmad, I appreciate that! I did do a bit of studying, a good 4 months lol. My only resources were the GWE site and combing through posts on the forum before I started my grow, and basically the same as the grow has gone on plus asking some questions. Hoping for a successful drying/curing. I'm trying a few different methods for drying, they're all going to cure in Grove bags once they've dried.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Real Nice NC,
    V impressive for your 1st grow and it's not finished yet.
    Can see you did your homework before getting started.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X