Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 77 of 12/12. Harvested the smallest of the White Widow plants, and harvest the 2 smaller Green Crack plants. Both smell amazing, fruity, the green crack has a lime candy smell to it. White Widow 1(1st harvested) was about 22" tall and had a really nice purple and green color to it, dense round super frosty nugs. Green crack 1 was 19." tall had long, lanky lower branches and some chunky ass colas. Green crack 2 had the same structure as GC1 but never filled out as well despite being 2.5" taller at 21.5". Even with it's not so fat nugs, the yield was still impressive. I'll have dry weights when that times comes and more picture of the buds.

As for the rest of the tent. I have 2 white widows, 1 green crack, a chocolate kush who I've been doubting is actually CK, and my 2 alaskan purples in the solo cups. They'll all be getting a water change tomorrow and I'll let them do their thing for the rest of the week.
    Last edited by NickyChicks; 04-26-2020, 09:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Well, ya got me on that one...😂

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    I take back what I said about the stand up style..... They are exactly that. High how are you, no, how high are you? What.

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall, I will definitely let you know what I think. So far my complaints would be bag size and design. Stuffing an entire oz into the 1oz bag is probably not a great idea. They say not to overfill the bag so I went with 21g in each I don't think I would do much more. I also wish the bag was a stand up style bag like how some snacks come in the resealable bag with a wide base. Those are minor issues though, as long as I get good results in a few weeks I'll be pleased. And if I don't I might chalk it up as first timer error lol

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    NickyChicks I would look forward to your assessment of these bags in a few weeks.

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Northern Lights is dried, weighed and put into Grove bags. 46.3g total dry weight. Smell isn't very strong, hoping as it cures that will change. All in all I'm pretty happy with the harvest of my first plant! This weekend I'll check the trics again but I think I'll be harvesting a couple this weekend and then the rest during the week

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Water change today for the rest of the tent and nanner inspection. I found 1 on a white widow plant and 1 on a green crack plant. I plucked them and they are back in the tent. I'm going to watch them closely over the next few days, I really think they need to go at least this whole week and maybe most of next week. Lots of cloudy trics but still some glossy especially on the green crack.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Alright, the word of the day is Nanner. Found some nanners in my single Northern Lights plant. Noticed them recently but didn't realize until last night what I was seeing. I thought it was a burnt tip on a small sugar leaf. Anyways here we are, about day 60 in flower so I yanked her from the tent and chopped her. I really wished it could have matured a little longer but I think the right choice was to pull it and not risk ruining my other girls. She was a final height of 22" and about 18" wide with 7 mains, should have been 8 but the 8th never grew as strong as the others. The buds have a peppery smell. Trimmed them up and have them hanging for now, once they're dried the buds will go into Grove Bags.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    NickyChicks. Well, let me say GOOD LUCK and I feel quite confident you will be very pleased 4-5 months from now 👍
    A.) your electric bill B.) your crop

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    I was in natural light, indirect, led on very dim on microscope. I'm pretty certain those are amber, I will be checking them often. Oh, btw Farmall I'm going to pull the trigger on LED strips 😬

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Hard to tell but.... are those beautiful golden trichs I see a reflection of other elements near the photo site or are they actually golden amber trichomes? I’ve had this happen that the light reflections from something made it look more amber than it really was....just a thought. Hopefully not the right thought

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    yup getting close.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    My last count was over 1200 and I still sort out 20-30 whenever I have my glasses with me. I have had great “luck” with Black Cherry Punch, Blueberry Gum, Grandaddy Purple, Citrus Mistress and sever others I can’t remember right now but once I go thru the little bags, I’ll know. I have found indicas are More predictable for me

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Maybe I'm closer to harvest than I thought.... I have been checking with a loupe but I checked with my digital microscope today, in natural light. This is the one of the white widows
    Last edited by NickyChicks; 04-14-2020, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah we usually hit the hay around 11 and up at 645 except this morning. This morning was alarm clock by doggo. Boomer is on his own schedule and so 638 was wake up time today, "let me out and feed me human".
    Seed collection selection. Sounds like a good time, my guess is you only have a couple to choose from 😜 . Do you have a variety type preference or even a favorite strain? I like indicas and anything indica leaning more but i do like a nice sativa in the morning or when I'm working. With sativas it's best I am busy working or doing something though, if not I'll sit there and smoke the whole stash lol.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X