Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    replied
    I won't buy it cuz it's plastic. I'll stick with glass jars.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Typical salesman: slick, greasy and exaggerated.

• s62
    replied
    Looking forward to hearing about this. If I get a big enough yield, I might run one or two of these vs my jars.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    So far I'm not seeing any change but then it's being only a few days....

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    replied
    So basically it's saying you still have to put the buds in mason jars so the moisture disperses evenly throughout the buds before you put it in the bags. But supposedly no need for burping or anything but waiting for the cure to be done. Curious to see how these work too, keep us posted.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Just saying, I'm testing only 2 bags versus my Mason jars so I wont know for a few weeks. One bag I will still burp it, for the other bag I will keep it seal. So will see !! For the price well it's about the same as the jar.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Supposedly these bags do the same plus regulate RH with no need for mechanical parts or pumps. The material itself allows for this gas exchange.

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    if you guys are into curing check out automated curing systems, imagine an air pump with lines that go into buckets (food save ones) and the buckets have pressure valves to release the air, so once a day the air inside the bucket gets pushed out by new air. do this during a couple of weeks and then its ready for storage

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    So you dried and now are curing it out in the bags. The bags are replacing burping jars? I’m subbed in, let us know how these turn out. Thanks for sharing this!

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I've 'donated' for prepacked weed in these bags from dispensaries and deliveries. Ain't knowin' nothin' 'bout curin'?

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    started a topic HighTech curing...

HighTech curing...

Using some new bags for curing my buds from Grove Bags. A new company ? Does it work ? Time will tell but call me old fashion but I prefer my old Mason jars. What I don't like about this product it's made out of plastic, but it is my opinion. So they say it retain the humidity between 58-62 % again time will tell. Here the site if you what to know more, oh yes it's also a USA company.

Grove Bags equips growers & consumers to efficiently preserve their quality from Cultivation to Consumption with USA-Made Packaging powered by TerpLoc®

Cheers,

FarmBuck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X