• Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Very interesting

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    So far I have 50 of the one ounce bags full. I'll be ordering more soon.

• Spidermite
    replied
    So far the buds in the new bags are gaining their aromas back faster than the ones in the jars. I hope the trend continues. Just keeping you up to date.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Using it now after a new set of batteries.... they are like pH pens $10.00 to $200.00

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Spidermite
    You have the gadget, do you use it? Is it of value to a grower? (grower with a small G, not a plantation owner)
    Just wondering, enquiring minds, yadda yadda
    (its Christmas, Lurking is thinking he needs a new toy 😁)

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    /me sighs

If the earth was flat, cats would have knocked everything off the edge by now 😁

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Hell yeah... never realized that. I do lots of wood working and have one of the ones with pins. Sometime the simple things pass right over my head.....duh! thanks Spidermite

• Spidermite
    replied
    Ok this morning I took one of my recent harvests that stayed a steady 61% humidity for 3 days and separated it. Seven ounces went in the "bags" and 7 ounces went in jars. I got a sample ready to have it tested with our next run of tests. I'll post the results as soon as I have them. And then again in 3 months and 6 months. This is all from one plant so currently everything should be equal. We will see if these work as well as, better than, or worse than using jars and burping everyday for 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Hope that helps.

• Spidermite
    replied
    Farmall you can use the type with the 2 pins or the pinless type that use electromagnetic waves.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191220_072937.jpg
Views:	739
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	358951

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I wasn’t even thinking that. I have a wood moisture meter but it sends a charge thru the wood using two pins...does it just read air? I’ve never checked

• Rwise
    replied
    Tag,, I am following, but I was told the earth is flat and if you get to close to the edge you could fall off, so I am not ready to go that far out yet,,,

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Yes they are talking about %,moisture left. You can get meters to test it almost anywhere they sell lumber. It can be more accurate that relative humidity in buds.

• Spidermite
    replied
    I am placing some dried but fresh flower in the bags today. We will see how it does vs a jar. I'm excited but dont think it's possible to skip burping but we will see.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    I believe they are talking about moisture content in the plant material, not the RH inside the jar.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X