Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidermite
    replied
    Ok I have a list started of those who need bags. I think I have everyone written down and how many they want.

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    I just got a 25 pack of the oz size so I'm good for right now. My harvests haven't been very big so I don't need too many. I still have 10 of the quarter pound bags too. Eventually I will need a lot more bags but I have a while on that still.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I will have alot next week. Hit me up. No issue

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    I could do 150 to 200 of the 1 oz bags but I wouldn’t want to cut into your needs Spidermite

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I'm getting 1000 this week. If you need some just PM me.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in Spidermite I was going to buy some 1oz bags in the next 2 weeks anyway so this is right on time for me.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I can get 1000 easy. If you guys want to join in I'll get 1000 ounce bags and spread the wealth. The bigger ones I'm assuming no one else needs.

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    Right! I had the same thought. I still don't know if it would be worth it though. May talk to the company and see if they'd be willing to sell them in a smaller package, or see if I can get a few "samples" sent to me. Then again, 6+ years in a ziploc bag is already good with me too.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    I’m thinking co-op.... we pool together and get a case or 2 of 1000 ...divide the total by the number of pre-paid buyers and presto, we each have a quantity of bags at a decent cost

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    I have seeds from years ago in a ziploc bag and stored on a shelf in my grow room. So far they germinate just as good as fresh ones. I'm holding on to them but I haven't been using them since they have males too and I've been getting fresh (female) seeds anyway. Eventually I'll end up doing mother plants for clones, but I like the seed method for now. I'd love to be able to cycle a few different strains for a bit and stock up. Anyway, yeah I'm excited to finally be using the bags. I had some for a while but I didn't see a point in using them for an oz or less. Messed up a bit and hurt my yields. Hoping for better luck on this next harvest.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    You can do it. You Just have to believe and then the plants will believe.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I think I'm going to pick up a 10 pack of the 1/4 pound bags and hope to fill at least half of them from my 4x4 & 600w HPS but we'll have to wait and see.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I had. Not thought about storing seeds in them. I double bag them in ziplock bags and keep them in the bottom drawer of the fridge. So far all seed store that way have popped. But the oldest I've tried was maybe 6 years old.

But you are gonna love those bags. When you open them after awhile the aroma is heavenly. And the taste is much better than what I had in jars. Oh and they just added 10 pound bags. Aim to fill one of those from a 4x4. Lol That would be killer.
    Last edited by Spidermite; 01-31-2020, 02:08 PM.

• dphipps1020
    replied
    Just got some oz size bags to try out. Dumped out all my mason jars into them to finish curing. The smell in the bag I'm smoking from has already intensified in smell just in one day. I'll be using the bigger bags on the next harvest since it's all the same strain and I feel like I'll get way more this time. Week 4 in flower so I still have almost 2 months I think. Trying to get my plants a little bigger with each cycle. So far it's working out perfectly but I may end up adding a third 4x4' tent for veg. Still not sure yet but I want to be able to at least fill a quarter pound bag (or 2) with just one plant. I was actually thinking some of these smaller gram or eighth size bags would be great for storing seeds. What do you guys think? It would be impractical to buy a case of 1000 for smaller grows, but I think it would be worth it if they had a smaller package. Ziploc bags have worked fine so far for me but I would imagine you could save seeds almost forever with these so you can have your favorite strains 20 or 30 years from now. Just a thought as I wake and bake.
    Last edited by dphipps1020; 01-31-2020, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    No tests on long term storage results yet. But Just had to say that the aroma of the buds cured in the grove bags is by far the best and strongest smelling buds I've ever smelled. The taste of the buds far surpass the control buds I cured in jars and burped as I always have in the past. The time savings is awesome. . I'll never go back to jars again.

Although I'm not posting much atm due to being so busy I had to give the initial results. I'll post the lab tests as we get them.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X