Furry helpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy Cork playing in the snow

Click image for larger version  Name:	cork.jpg Views:	3 Size:	795.9 KB ID:	483932

Comment

This is my cat, Shit bird (appropriately named). I take him deer hunting and he watches quail.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Is he guarding an old toilet??? What a good cat!!!!!

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a pretty good buck!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello there old Shit bird Hey alltatup it's kinda scary to have a cat go underneath your toilet while your sitting on it LOL. One of our cats follows me like a dog an i don't turn the light on for the late night journey to the " loo" sitting there i feel this furry thing brushing my legs eeecck !! We got wall hung ter-lets.

This is either Smoky or Honcho - can not tell from the pic but it was two summers ago.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like mine. Very pretty!

Pretty sure she found a popcorn bud on the floor that I missed.... She has that look.... and you have to be quick to beat her to a roach.
      Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 01-27-2021, 11:31 AM.
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Get her some munchies will ya!?! Lol

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        She is half Boykin and half stranger in the night. We rescued her from a Boykin rescue and she does hunt. The streaks are "feathers", I will find another picture but they are awesome when she is on point. However, she has hip issues and I no longer hunter her (Well maybe a stray tree rat once in a while, when the wife is at the store).

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Just added second photo.

I wish i could sleep like these critters do just take a nap anytime anywhere meow kitty and poppy all our pets are rescues we just love em.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That cat is too perfect.

Thank you alltatup the critters and the grow tent are saving me from this winter's news blues

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a tip for not getting the news blues, quit watching it. It’s worked wonders for me, my BP would just about blow my head off but now that I’ve checked out and said F it and just flip over for a few minutes about weather report time my stress is gone.

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't agree more Xena.

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree @Xena
        My doctor suggested I stop watching the news years ago, and I’ve been blissfully uninformed ever since. Plus I save a couple hundred bucks on cable😂

Im just defoliating these lower branches....she just goes right back to work after getting busted.lol The girls are infatuated with Tomcat...hes all fakked up on catnip so their keeping their distance till he comes down. Everybody's getting a little stir crazy lately.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello homegrown LOL our larger mutt Sonny gets our cat all worked up and then she the cat wants to chase and play with the dog he gets scared of her LOL.

Your cat is adorable! I have two cats too, I love them so much! By the way, where do you get some god supplies and supplements for your pets, guys? I would like to get any recommendations here from you. I like the Pet Pharmacy which I often use, and it is a really great and helpful one. But maybe you can give me more tips here? That would be very cool!
      Last edited by poeras; 05-24-2021, 03:18 AM.

Comment

I kinda half expected to see a pic of a 22 year old neckbeard in a cat costume standing watch with his waifu pillow.

Also former nuke. Small world eh?
        Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

The other night I was trying out a new bong, the pugs were watching then the cat showed up right when I took a hit, his nose going toward the red hot ash. I put my Bic flat over the top but some fresh smoke wafted right up into one of his nostrils. He licked his lips, disappeared into the bedroom and reemerged two hours later.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            How was his trip!!? ;-}

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            He didn't say, but he's sleeping in the grow bedroom again now, instead of my bed, during the daytime. However, I'm babysitting a dachshund for a friend on vacation so he might be just hiding out in there. First time I ever saw him hiss was at Diesel. My mellow 5 yr old pug went up to the cat, I think he was telepathically telling the cat to chill the F out.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            He clearly worships the goddess Cannabis. What a good kitty.

The pug needed some heat sink today Click image for larger version

Name:	HeatSink.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	645.2 KB
ID:	521386
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Floopydoop
            Floopydoop commented
            Editing a comment
            LAWL!!! What's the name?

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Liam. He was "puppy" for a month, wouldn't answer to anything I tried. One day out of nowhere I called him Liam and he ran to me, it means headstrong, strong-willed, very apropos. He's Liam the Wonder Pug on social media, after surviving puppy strangles I made him a Twitter acct.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            He is a damn handsome fellow. Quite the intelligent expression on his face. Dogs truly never cease to amaze me.

Just took this a few days ago. I just bought a Chuck-it and they were waiting for the ball to go flying. Highly recommend one if you have dogs that love to play fetch, especially if you get tired of actually having to throw the ball. Just thought I'd add to the post since I haven't been reading or posting for a while. I'll catch myself up soon 😂
          Attached Files

Comment

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks guys. They can be a handful but I love them all lol They tend to do that too, take them outside and leave them. And then one of them likes to whine at me to get them. It's never-ending sometimes

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            PACK O' DOGS!! Awesome looking critters.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Fine looking crew ya go there

Sorry about the field of view, you'll need to blow them up to see the buck. I could'nt get closer without spooking them. Outside giving some nutes to my 4 gals and these deer were eating the watermelon rinds i throw over the fence. Enjoy your day, having to water the grounds daily. It's only lush green because of river system watering the lawns and bushes in back.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            What pretty view you got there! How the fishing in the river, any good?

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool pics. Now I wanna go find my pic of 6 deer walking down the middle of my street last winter, my fence has changed their route. They come up from my ravine and head north, I've had to stop the car for a large bunch crossing the street at night. That lush green lawn looks so nice, personally I wish for droughts because I have to pay the lawnmowerman.

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            Very healthy looking buck!

Well in that section it's all dependent on snow melt from up in the mountains. Less snow, less water river levels are lower now than any year prior we see more rafters than fisherman. It had been a premiere steelhead trout river, can not keep the natives. There is or was it was destroyed last summer in the wildfire upriver a hatchery trout an salmon. Yes there are runs but fall or early spring higher water is better. Drift boats mainly pass through this area fish don't rest here they travel up river because it's swift. Right now in the slower deeper areas up river it's too damn warm

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

The gang..Thomas(lazy cat),Zoe(wiener dog),Fiona hugging St Francis(lol) Hildeguard(shes a firecracker) And Fiona again with my grand daughter.
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome family!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X