No announcement yet.

Furry helpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for my fur babies I would have been in a bad place, they save my life everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
      If any of you people post cutesy Halloween or Christmas pictures of your pets in costume... well... just don't. I have Photoshop and I will get rude. Actually, I have Paint and I am rarely rude.
      have at him - Click image for larger version

Name:	Lobster.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	470.4 KB
ID:	542205
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course, all children are beautiful. It's admirable to educate them. Props for using props.

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        Did he decide to not be a lobster for halloween then? Sure looks shocked at what you told him! lol!

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        TOKABIGONE pre-pandemic Halloween cards but it was national lobster day recently.

I'm a fair mom so this is Yoda (grumpy). he's the oldest, they're exactly 9 months apart but not related. Irish twins. he's the mellow, easier pug. Three pugs on freebie cards that year but old Otis crossed the bridge Dec 2019. and somepug just puked on the couch, crazy is taking care of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jackYoda (2).jpg
Views:	474
Size:	362.6 KB
ID:	542285

Comment

When opposable thumbs come in handy. This cat is canna-crazy. And then there's Crazy Liam, 25 lbs and afraid of the cat. Sometimes I wonder how that tongue fits in his mouth.

Name:	20211116_231324.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	547321Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp-784102691060482048-y2h054.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	690.1 KB
ID:	547322

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nah, a rolling device because I can't bend the fingers on my R hand. I like the pack of 300 papers, cheap. And a free tray from Leafly.

• Floopydoop
          Floopydoop commented
          Editing a comment
          I got a Ren and Stimpy rolling tray from some trash site.....when it came in the tiny little box I knew I had been had. 3.5" square reeks of Chinese plastic (you know that smell fresh from the box). It went in the trash later that day along with my "Large Steamroller" from same said trash place. Was about as big around as my pinky finger and the bowl wouldn't even fit the tiny screens. CHECK YOUR DIMENSIONS PEOPLE!!! LOL

• DeadlyFruit
          DeadlyFruit commented
          Editing a comment
          I have that same raw roller machine. It works shockingly well given how simple it is. I have essential tremors and most of the time I am not steady enough to roll my own and that machine works great. I typically use edibles but the odd time I’ll roll something.

Little sh!t ate a bud I had broken up to smoke, a nice little pile of Mag. I didn't expect all of it to be eaten, thought he was just sampling. Then he sat and stared at the sputnik light fixture in the ceiling. Not much of a helper.

Name:	20211119_013112.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	377.1 KB
ID:	547546Click image for larger version

Name:	20211119_013805.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	558.2 KB
ID:	547547

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Stoner cat knows where to score.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is he wondering how many Siamese cats it takes to change a light bulb? There are 16 bulbs in that fixture.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Mme Puglover1 . If you would care to, please google your question, without 'Siamese.' If you haven't already.

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	547701
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's my same disliked, unwanted dining area light fixture, right by my patio door and deck. Luckily my pets won't get up on the table because of my MCM molded chairs on wheels. Is that cat above a stoner too?

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Couldn't tell you PL. I snagged that from the internet. I've never taken a picture of a cat. Much less my own cat that I don't have. From what you cat people keep posting, I have to believe all cats are stoners.
          Geez. I better delete that picture before someone gets the wrong idea about me. Think I take pictures of cats!

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          GB, I think you're OK, most here know your feelings about cats. My first cat was a rescue kitten from the vet, he tripped once. And he was a trip.

I didn't send holiday cards last year but received many so I got ahead of the game this year. Created late last night, picked up at Staples today. I share this because I know how much Mr Gingerbeard likes decorated pets.

Early wishes for whatever holiday(s) you celebrate! ~ Mother Mary Click image for larger version

Name:	Xmas2021.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	547853

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Aren't you the sweetest thing!

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I try!

Here is my boy chillin after Thanksgiving dinner

Name:	DublinThanksgiving-2021.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	548265

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great picture!

Feathery helpers...Mom and Pop.

Mom

Name:	card3.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	548686

Pop

Name:	cardinal.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	548687

Name:	card4.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	548688

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't see these red cardinals? Not around us, so thanks for this pic.

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal very rare that I see cardinals here, I mean once every few years. I was looking out the window and there they were,
          eating the last few berries off the bush out front.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal We have cardinals, one hangs out in my backyard redbud or whatever tree along with a bluebird, just need a white dove for the 4th of July. Before a derecho totally wiped out my 25 yr old professionally landscaped front & side yards. I had a bush, yew? in front of my front porch/LR windows. I sat and watched for over an hour while a cardinal chased a snake from a nest of babies.

Don't know if this is frowned upon but I thought it was funny. After leaving a gift near the tree he had to scratch.

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
          DeadlyFruit commented
          Editing a comment
          The den isn’t as good as the bathroom but better than the bedroom! If you can’t go in any of the rooms, the bear officially sh!ts in the woods. Now we only have to figure out the chicken and egg question.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          The chicken came first, DF. You can't have a chicken without a chicken egg. Until the chicken hatched, it was the egg of what came before chickens. The first chicken was a mutation of the two birds that did it.
          That one's easy. The trick is finding out why the chicken crossed the road. I mean, who can get in the mind of a chicken, really?

• DeadlyFruit
          DeadlyFruit commented
          Editing a comment
          Two mysteries solved in one day. On to the tricksy chicken crossing the road. My gut tells me she is doing it out of spite!

I've got tons of these. I run about a dozen cameras year round. Just as fun.

Comment

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          beautiful!!

• DeadlyFruit
          DeadlyFruit commented
          Editing a comment
          Great shots!

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Fantastic shots Woody!!

I have an asshole pair of Coopers Hawks that return every fall to decimate the Morning Dove population. Sneaky bastards..if you see them...its too late. Granted, the doves have to be one of the dumbest birds on the planet. Never see a cardinal or bluejay taken..the odd sparrow but i think their to small...like a snack.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here homegrown. We lose about one a month. Ours are sparrow hawks. Small and fast. I think they get the doves because their feet are too short and they can't launch as fast as other birds. Once they are in flight they're fine.

This cat was standing up tapping at my face while I laid on the couch. Second time he put his nose to my mouth, then sat back down and licked his lips. I had just taken two vape hits off a cart I bought last month. Was he Jonesin' for weed?

Name:	20211206_180610 (1).jpg
Views:	329
Size:	768.8 KB
ID:	549733

Comment

One for the (crazy) cat people.
          Data's Ode to Spot - YouTube
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

Privacy, please!
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              You gonna check? Not me.

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              The most distinguishing feature of crocodile leather is the integumentary sensory organ pore. Crocodiles have a sensory hair on each scale that is used to feel their environment. After the hide is tanned the hair is gone but the pore in each scale remains.

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              Wikipedia already checked :-)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X