Furry helpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furry helpers

How many of you have furry grow helpers?

Here is mine doing what she does best.

Outdoor grow theft deterrent.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a really beautiful picture. What a noble beast.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, malamute.

• MDR
      MDR commented
      Editing a comment
      malamutes are different than a husky right?

So many of us have furry helpers.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Busta.jpg
Views:	1736
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	343758
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

My furry friend here. Might be getting some new kittens in the near future, little garden monsters
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yaaaaaay!! Kittens!!!

First grow
      2 northern lights auto,white widow photo,sour diesel photo,2 Bruce banner auto, 5 sweet tooth auto
      soil fox farms happy frog 30% perlite added
      2 sweet tooth autos in dwc
      4 greengo 1200w led
      general hydroponics flora trio nutes
      grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
      490cfm exhaust

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey! you stole my huahua!!!

Do porcupines count as 'furry'?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• Formernuke
        Formernuke commented
        Editing a comment
        Only if you only rub one way

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I vote yes.

My three girls....and Tomcat.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Two words for you homegrown, taser gun. I imagine 50,000 volts would make a squirrel pop like a firecracker.

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        ya cant have those up here gingerbeard, and what i do have makes way too much noise lol and will surely bring the po-po!

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Flaming arrows? Squirrels see their brethren get popped by bullets going so fast they don't see it go by every day. They run away, eat some nuts. Back on squirrel duty.
        If a squirrel see's one of it's brethren lanced through or pinned to a tree with a flaming arrow, it will social squirrel media a picture and you will never see any type of rodent. again. Your pets will probably get a little freaked out too, 'tho.
        Would it be worse for a squirrel to see one of it's brethren explode like a firework after getting 50,000 watted or worse to see one of it's brethren pinned to a tree with a flaming arrow? Imagine you're the squirrel. Be the squirrel.
        I might be approaching one toke over the line...

Bah! Cats. Cats are for wannabe pet owners who don't want pets.
      Here's a real pet.
      Dabber. Oh, boy my good sweet girl, Dabber. Snickity, sweet girl? My good sweet one.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Bring it on alltatup chicky baby. You can tell my Dabber has enough sick-em for everybody.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Gingerbeard Ok, you whippersnapper, how's this: I went back and studied the picture of Dabber. She's quite the lovely girl, but she has this very worried look on her face, as if she abhors violence of any kind, and just wishes that you were less bloodthirsty. Poor lil pupster...

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't mistake her nonplussed façade for one of compressed, feral, man-blood seeking killer. alltatup. My dad did that once. Once. He now wears a prosthetic thumb.
        My bloodlust keeps me warm at night.
        There's another thing about cats. They are the dole'rs of karma. Karma is for suckers.

My experiences with cats have gone horribly wrong. Without exception, every time I've spent more than 24 hours with any cats at least one will poop, puke, or pee on anything of mine that isn't sealed in a metal box. People who say their cat(s) won't do that because theirs won't do the three 'P's anywhere but outside are in deep denial. People who say their cat's don't smell don't smell the miasma anymore.
      No, my friends. Cats (and birds) are the armed guardians to the gates of Hell and Dabber has their numbers.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not the least bit surprised that felines treat you that way. It's your karma.

You already know i have one. She's an old girl, dont know how much longer she has. 14 years old, has back leg issues which makes it hard for her to get around but shes a sweetie!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        She looks awesome, matronly and noble, Tersky!! What a love.

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Well she definitely thinks shes a queen, and i her peasant alltatup! It's actually funny, i had never considered CBD, Gingerbeard and i feel stupid for not! I'll definitely look into that. She supposedly has cancer too, but when i took her to a oncologist they couldn't find a primary tumor. That was in May and i've been spoiling her since!

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Then spoil her more with CBD's and THC. Dogs gotta have their dognip.

If any of you people post cutesy Halloween or Christmas pictures of your pets in costume... well... just don't. I have Photoshop and I will get rude. Actually, I have Paint and I am rarely rude.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

Tersky, i have been giving my big girls this for a while now..i think it helps with a multitude of issues..rear hind problem(hips) and especially for stress or anxiety..one of my dogs have become terrified with thunderstorms as she ages..she would stand in front of me panting during a storm...now i load up a dog biscuit with some oil and she sleeps calmly at my feet..no pacing or restlessness.
        Canna Coco/perlite
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup No i beat her with the closest stick i can find. Of course i comfort her! She's my little girl! She is pretty damn spoiled but she's also the sweetest dog i've ever known. Rescued her as a pup from some shady dealer looking guys for $7 (all the cash i had on me at the time). Was planning on taking her to a no kill shelter, but it was a Saturday and no places were accepting pets until Monday. So she slept with me on the couch (was visiting a friend in South Carolina) and it was all over. She slept on my chest, she was soo small!! I suffer from career ending anxiety so she may kinda pick up on that at times as well but she gets all the pats, kisses and love she wants and even some she doesn't! .....Sorry....i love mah baby...i could talk about her forever.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Tersky I figured you were patient and loving with her, but it never ceases to amaze me the way some folks have no regard for their pets' feelings. It seems to be the opposite case on GWE, where we worship our pets a lot. There is NOTHING in the world like the love of a dog for her/his human.

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          @alltatup
          I read a quote some time ago that really struck me.
          “Having a dog is only for a short time in your life, but it is the entirety of theirs.”

sorry heres the stuff.. just did a harvest test...lol forgot what i was doing... hahahaha
        Canna Coco/perlite
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

Nobody will think of coming into my yard.
          *Bonus benefit: neighbors won’t think the stink is coming from my garden
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• WeirdWiredWolf
            WeirdWiredWolf commented
            Editing a comment
            We used to feed an albino skunk that came around the neighborhood...then one night he disappeared. At the time we had a neighbor who...tended to get 'creative' with deterrents, shall we say (what I did see her do once was utterly horrifying).

• Formernuke
            Formernuke commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought it was a neighborhood cat rustling the leaves. When it came into the light where I could see it, it was 2 feet away so i just stood perfectly still to not spook it. It walked up sniffed my shoe and walked away.

• WeirdWiredWolf
            WeirdWiredWolf commented
            Editing a comment
            I've had similar encounters with raccoons, an albino squirrel (first and only one I've ever seen, wish I'd gotten a pic) and a few other "unsavory" city critters. They're just as curious as we are, generally. My mom calls me "Dr Doolittle" as I seem to get along swimmingly with any animals I run across.

This is my princess
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            YYCannabis...border collie?? Good friend has one(i watch it once in a while) and its like the energizer bunny 10 times over!! The freak never slows down...walk it four miles and it wants to chase a ball for another hour... And it looks like your princess is ready to chase a ball too lol

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            75% Aussie 25% Border collie. She certainly has energy. 1 mile walk every day constantly chasing a ball... so for her about 10 miles 🤣 Then two or three backyard play session in the evening.
            The energy is one thing I expected, but I didn’t expect the smarts. She is very very quick to learn routines.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful puppy!!! Absolute stunner, what a loving face.

The amazing story of a very smart Border collie who is redefining animal intelligence.Chaser has a way with words. She knows over a thousand of them—more tha...
            Last edited by alltatup; 10-22-2019, 02:56 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X