What is your age?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DW2 View Post
    I'm 69 years old and smoked my first in summer of 1969 (Lebanese hash).
    That Lebanese hash was some powerful stuff. If you bought a big enough chunk it would have a stamp in the corner of the bar.

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      My step-brother got it in Tucson (while He was going to school there), but He did not get the 'chunk' with the stamp on it.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I do miss the Lebanese hash! IF we ever go legal will the world market come back?

Thought I was getting old at 61. ya started at age 13. saw my older brother smokin it so him and his friend said smoke some or die. cuz you ain't tellin on me little brother....cough, cough.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      If I'm getting old at 49, you're getting older at 61. Sorry, bro.

45 few days ago...im surprise how old lots of you are!!

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      So are We!!! (the old ones, that is! LOL)

68years old ,last April, and proud and grateful for every year, except the 18months I spent in a hellhole, in 1970.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

66 and still counting
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Freshly turned 59. Toking since '74
        Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

53 terran years
          almost 4.5 jovian years

and still childish, or is it childlike? I keep mixing them up

Comment

61...took about a 36 year hiatus from cannabis...now I'm growing. And I all I want to do is smoke. Is that bad?
            Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
            Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
            Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• DW2
              DW2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not in my book!

66 1/2, first smoked twigs n leaves in 1968. I can still remember the smell. That's right: we old farts COOL AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Ha, I'm definitely on the younger spectrum. 29! Hehehe, 🤘😎
              Meesta's Grow
              2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Gingerbeard I have to agree with you there: if I don't live to see the legalization of Cannabis in the usa, I will be pissed as hell. Every year I pray, This will be the year...

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                If you remember the 60s, you weren't really there.

• RagWeedDWC
                RagWeedDWC commented
                Editing a comment
                "If you remember the 60s, you weren't really there" Amen to that, but for me back in those days it was shine.

i'm 38... 1st encounter with weed 17 years ago... started growing 2 years ago, hydro from the beginning.

got a plant in current grow thats showing two 9 finger leaves ...
              GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
              2x CDMH 315W lights
              870m3/hr fan
              8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds like you've been taking good care of your girls.

I'm going to be 62 very soon. Like most of us here my mind is young but my body is tired. I'm sure it's stress from govt. job I just can't listen to the BS nonsense sheep anymore. I'm gonna love being out of a job LOL.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• DW2
                DW2 commented
                Editing a comment
                The main problem with retirement is knowing when to take a break! LOL!

• Spidermite
                Spidermite commented
                Editing a comment
                I worked for the government my whole life. Now I'm retired and work twice as hard I think but at least recently I have not been shot at. I love being retired and everyonce in a blue moon I get a day off. I can tell you that if you retire life seems to get really busy. That's something most people do not tell you. If you are ready to learn the words "I cant I'm busy" and leave it at that you will be far better off.

I will be 51 on November 3.

Old enough to remember older siblings of my best friends getting a lid and de-seeding it on an album cover. Good times.
              Chong: Who is it?
              Cheech: It's me, Dave. Open up, man, I got the stuff.
              (More knocks)
              Cheech: It's me, Dave, man. Open up, I got the stuff.
              Chong: Who?
              Cheech: It's, Dave, man. Open up, I think the cops saw me come in here. (More knocks)
              Cheech: It's, Dave, man. Will you open up, I got the stuff with me.
              Chong: Who?
              Cheech: Dave, man. Open up. Chong: Dave?
              Cheech: Yeah, Dave. c'mon, man, open up, I think the cops saw me.
              Chong: Dave's not here.

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                And those Big Bamboo rolling papers,,,,

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                Rwise, my buddies and I actually rolled a joint with the Big Bamboo rolling paper. It took damn near 1/2 an oz.

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                In my hood that would be a pin joint, I used 1/4 to 1/2 lb.... with kilos at 90 bucks we had plenty,,,

I never was a fan of stoner movies. Cheech and Chong was predictable, stoner slapstick. Jokes don't make me laugh. I only laugh at sarcasm and irony. Also the odd person who winds up on the Darwin Award list.

My old head neighbor has a little brass pipe. It's a couple decades old, he says. The taste and smell of years of buildup that never gets quite cleaned. The built up moisture in the resin. Old head is beyond what weed smells like because it all smells the same out of his pipe.
              When I hit it I'm sitting in my '78 Ford Fiesta back in high school. Then I remember it's been nigh over 30 years since high school. What I've done, where I am. Then I get sad. I'm not going to smoke out of his pipe anymore.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Gingerbeard, the 50s is an awesome decade. We finally start to get just a little bit of maturity on us. You'll love it. And the 60s, in spite of aches and pains, are also awesome; like I know how to do this, I got the years under my belt...

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                I have one friend who is close to my age: 5 years younger. All my other friends are 60ish+ years old or in their 20's. Best people I ever heard talk were my grandparents. My generation doesn't impress me. I hope to have some same respect when I'm an old person.
                As far as maturity goes, I act appropriately in different situations. I present well. I call that more life education than maturity. Take that last sentence as you will. I just made it up.

Gingerbeard if you are talking about the generations that fought the great wars, the depression, and all the things that happened I dont think we have many of that class of people left. That was a different breed. They worked hard, fought hard, and some died hard. But those were the greatest generations of Americans we have had and I dont see it returning in our lifetime
              You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                WWI vets (Vets being men or women) are gone. Figure a low enlistment age of 15. US in the war in 1918. At that age, at that date, 1903. That would make any survivors in the 116 range. WWII vets are becoming very thin, as well. I live above an American Legion. Some of those old farts have been involved in some way with their military career for decades longer than they actually served. Those vets seem passive and humble. The Vietnam era vets like to get boisterously drunk and play Guns-n-Roses and Black Sabbath and tell war stories with lots of swearing.

• Spidermite
                Spidermite commented
                Editing a comment
                Luckily I'm old enough to have met both growing up. My grandfather', my Papaw, Papa Day (world war 1), my father Vietnam, my father in law vietnam but I think he mostly just smoked weed over there.

I'll tell you for a fact that my kids generation scares the shit out of me. I'm pretty sure if the chinese invaded our country they would applaud. Leaving all us older folks to save the world again.

• RagWeedDWC
                RagWeedDWC commented
                Editing a comment
                I really did not know my Great Grandfather well enough to say for sure, but stories told of him in WW1, I lived in the same town with both sets of grand parents, all my uncles and cousins (except for one Uncle, he was a sailer :-)), cool as shit. Wish I had recorded all of their stories, I was more concerned with girls and shine.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X