Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Mr.furley. You are spot on. Today is the first time that i'v been able to water and test outflow in weeks(i couldnt take them out of the tent cause of cold temps) I fed the autos tonight and have a pH out of 6.3(their doing fine, growing well,flowering) I pulled one AK photo clone and watered in at 6.6 pH and runoff was 4.8! ...F@$k!
    How can i bring them back around? can i flush with 7pH-or higher plain water with Cal/Mag? or will that be too much of a shock? Or should i do it gradually?. Shit..still waiting for electrician too. dammit. Thanks MF lol

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    It sounds to me like you're having a PH issue,
    It's going in at 6-6.3 and out at 7?

• homegrown
    replied
    yes to both, city water,usually 7pH or a tad under, i check every time, and my nutes include cal-5.5 and mag-2.2. i have also added increased amounts of cal/mag while trying to get the pH in-pH out in balance earlier during growth. New growth comes in really nice but way down in there the really big leaves start turning rusty almost. I have flipped to 12/12..wonder if their gonna go down hill from here? probably water today or next, i'll boost the cal/mag a bit and see what in/out pH is.. Hey another question? These clones went dormant early, and i know were exposed to 12/12 for a few weeks..what effect may that cause to them??

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    It can be or cold roots, ph swing missing something. Are you giving your plant any cal/magnesium and/or are you using city water?

• homegrown
    replied
    Hey thanks Mr.furley, i was wondering how you folks did that. The grow mix is apparently what the grow op's use around here.(ontario) Peat moss,shredded bark,perlite,vermiculite..(would this fall under Hydro?) My first attempt was in a soil/peat/perlite mix and other than some fungus gnats and thrips, it worked well. With this 2nd grow im having some issues..only with the clones though? the two autos seem really healthy. I keep taking Big fan leaves off the clones cause they look like this and then turn yellow..ph around 6-6.3 every water with Flora nova veg. even switched it up to root farm product with same basic minerals and fertilizer. Not sure what else to try at this point. since its only these three stunted clones...could it be root damage?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good homegrown
    This was past on to me this way. How to edit your signature: 1). click on your name at the top of the page for a drop down menu. 2) select user settings. 3) in the

Are you in Coco? Soil? I looked back and didn't see it.

• homegrown
    replied
    Moving Day! Tent came inside today..cold and snow for end of week. Considering its a home made tent, and i MacGyver'ed it together with odds n ends. I only needed to smoke six joints and take two Tylenol to get her back together.! good times. And it BARELY fit. Once in the house i finally got a chance to really look over the plants..and they looked like i expected after two weeks of neglect. Did some defoliating and a good spray for wpm, check for any bugaboos, and in they went. Switched to 12/12 tonight!! They seem to be going thru water extremely fast...like every two days..maybe it'll settle now that their into a more stable climate. Got two clones that got kicked out of tent for 12/12. Not sure what to do with them.. got them under a small 45w led for now

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Humidity only seemed to be an issue when the garage was going from cold to warm(as soon as i turned a little heater on, all went back to normal)..im chomping at the bit to thin them out. all need it, but yes the northern lights is extremely thick. I have been holding off because its pretty chilly in the garage. once i take them out of tent thats a 10+ degree temp change. not good. As far as WPM i started using Lost Coast Plant Therapy and it seem to be working really well considering how thick it is in there. i used to spray every water with milk/water mix but this seems to last much longer.. And no im not getting any more space...i have to install a small rocket engine/flux capacitor into that jungle...keep the jokes coming lol

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    All yoking aside homegrown I wanted to say that if you still have a humidity issue that third picture plant can be thinned down a bit to help.
    Everybodys Environment is different so if your plant are healthy and your not having a WPM issues take or leave what I say.
    Plants are looking good, are you getting a little more space with your move?

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    yup,box says its rated for 1.21 Gigawatts. should be great Scott.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Sure hope you got a variable speed controller for your flux capacitor there or you may find yourself back in 1946.

Sorry I can help myself.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Hey SoOrbudgal, when i fire it up it kinda sounds like one...lol

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Rocket engine?

• homegrown
    replied
    Hahahaha Mr.furley..im still laughing...no..its really that big!! Older lady delivering for purolator had to make 4 trips to truck..fan/filter/roll of white/black,and accessories box. When i turned it on in the basement for a test run on high, my son texted me from his room next level instantly and said IS THAT THE FAN! lol. i said is the motor noisy? he said i dunno all i could hear was like a hurricane down there.!! lol. Wonder if i'll even need to vent this monster out of tent? The plants are doing great..the clones are still showing signs of cal mag issues..i think? only on very large, older fan leaves. i know that the older leaves that were showing signs dont recover so im hoping this is the case. Right around 6.3ph, 75-77 degrees, Rh 55%, rises after all plants get a watering of course but settles back down. I Do need heat in garage to even temp fluctuations out though.. keeps humidity in check.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Holy fan and filter combo Batman! That is a big setup or a very small trash can. The plants look real good, nice training, good structure, Temps are good. Humidity good now?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X