Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homegrown
    replied
    Thank you Mr.furley, and they really do look Way better..i'll take some pic's out of tent today while im Re-MacGyvering stuff. I'm looking at Medusa and she is sorta growing like a vine...not a normal growth pattern i dont think...does it look alright?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good homegrown

• homegrown
    replied
    The electrician came today!! So i emptied the tent again, took the 4" fan/filter out, added two more circulation fans, and hooked up my new 6" gigantic fan/filter combo. HOLY NEGATIVE PRESSURE! Crap, now i have to empty the tent again tomorrow, and install some kind of supports half way down the tent so it doesnt collapse 10 inches on either side.(and thats with the fan running on low!). Also have to raise the lights...their really stretching right now and nearing 14" from the 600w LED's. Im running out of room really fast....this is fun. Plants are looking really healthy after their furley flush. back to a deep green color now. Thanks furley! probably slip them a little nutes next water but that'll be 3-4 days yet

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Checked the plants today after flush..had to re arrange the tent as well. All look well, so i decided to give them their first trimming. super thick, cut off a bunch of sucker shoots. Have 10 nice clone cuttings...no idea what im gonna do with them lol. Auto cheese and Northern Lights x BB are really doing well, did very little defoil on them.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    So, The girls got Furleys Funky Fast Flush today....holy sheet thats a lotta water.(and Mr.furley, my local grow shop had the clearing solution..30$ lol) Managed to bring them up to a respectable 6.0pH. The first one i ran 6.2 pH thru flush but had to use probably 8 gals, so for the final two i just ran water out of tap 6.9pH. Im just realizing that the three clones are MUCH bigger than original plant. Maybe closer lights? cooler grow this time around(as opposed to upper 80's for last grow)? i dont know. And considering the PH they were growing in they still look pretty good. Thanks again MF!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Could be some cheaper options out there,
    Whitmor Storage Cubes - Stackable Interlocking Wire Shelves -Black (Set of 4) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000LRBSFI..._0G6WDb1FPQ8H8
    Wire closet shelving, milk crates,.......

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Went next door to pilfer(borrow) some BBq racks....Gawd! there was enough burnt meat and crusty sauce on them i coulda just warmed them up for lunch! yuk. and to think of the amount of time iv drove past an old fridge,bbq, or wire rack shelving...wth?

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    lol homegrown, don’t get caught!
    I need to figure out some wire racks of some sort for my 3x3. Gonna keep my eyes peeled for more ideas.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    You can use water, water, and more water if need it well eventually dissolve the salt buildup.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    looks like im taking some parts off the new BBQ, and maybe the fridge, The neighbor has gone to Ecuador for vay-cay(may never come back) so i'll borrow some BBq racks from him too...........

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Hahahaha...love your optimism.....any suggestions if i dont have the Mineral Salt Clearing Solution today?(i'll check the supply store today, very limited stock).
    The autos are elevated on racks(doing fine) I'll get the clones elevated today.

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Try to MacGyver something to lift your pots up a bit. Pic's for idea's.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190222_200952.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	347481

Name:	20190327_195949.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	347482

Name:	20190827_204124.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	347480

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    You misspelled "this grow is just much more gooder"
    General Hydroponics FloraKleen QT - Mineral Salt Clearing Solution https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IA1P0A..._a8LWDbG0DBMVK

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much! All three girls are getting drenched today. Um..what is the flushing agent you speak of? And, All three are sitting on bottom of tent...maybe cold roots too...DAYUM...this grow just keeps getting worse... again thanks

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Here is Mr.Furleys Fast Flush For bad PH.
    5 gallon pot = 4 to 6 gallons of water
    First gallon or two is 6.2 ph water and flushing agent
    Next 3 to 4 gallons are just plan 6.2ph water.
    Next set is cal-mag and water, PHed at 6.2
    Do it all at ones next watering and if you check you should see the pH rise and the water start to become clear, adjust the number of gals to your need and how Fast it comes up.
    Cold roots can cause spots too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X