Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Man, oh man . . . those plants are the epitome of healthy and vibrant. Looking awesome, homegrown. I'd love to grow an auto out like that.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    im thinking about de-branching medusa..there is lots of sucker stems that have bud sites and do reach the canopy, but are small and spindely. Sooo, i think i might chop off a bunch and just go with some really full healthy branches/buds. See if she produces different buds than the other 2 clones which i'll leave mostly intact.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Some big healthy looking girls you got there.

• homegrown
    replied
    Ta-DA! i MacGyvered some side supports in the tent tonight...might need to add a few more if they keep stretching..which i think their gonna do. they get fed tomorrow and i think all hell is gonna break loose once they get something to eat. They look luscious and green now, after furley flush. Autos are 54 days old..both have flowered earlier than suppliers estimates..cheese(8 wks) and Northern Light x BB (11-12wks).

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    if you folks ever cross the border at detroit , my boat always has room lol. and i have 2 quads to travel out onto the ice...funny enough..im in the market for a new ice shanty. wasnt planning on growing weed in it through the winter. oh well. Im 15 min from Lake St Clair which is a sportsman paradise! anything from panfish(suns,blugill,crappie,perch,smallies large mouth, walleye,Pike Musky, even sturgeon!) Now its duck n goose season.... alas i cant do that anymore..just too physically demanding putting out a spread of 250 decoys and waders and in-out of boat..ya im good.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you D.A.A.S.69, i actually dove in in chopped some more off the scraggly looking one! Trying to create a better structure and shape for the stretch.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    That's funny @Mrfurley, Yeah I love to fish!! As you do too.
    The GreatLakes are awesome fishing spots, the BASS pros, love to fish tournaments up there, Smallmouth usually win the tournaments up there, usually takes 25lbs, to win a tournament ,5lb, average, is unreal, Lake Okeechobee,in Fla. doesn't take that much weight,
    The pros love LakeChamplain,
    We only have one lake in our state that has Smallmouth, it's PickwickLake on the Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi border.
    I've only caught 2 Smallmouth in my life, we got plenty of Largemouth and Spotted bass though. Our state record is 18lbs,6ozs.
    I've eaten YellowPerch and Walleye, they are fine eating, coming out of that cold water.
    HappyGrowing

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Did someone say Fishing?

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Oh...now.... you have gone and done it homegrown
    You got D.A.A.S.69 talking about fishing again. Lol.

• homegrown
    replied
    Sure do D.A.A.S.69. Im surrounded by the Great Lakes, and we have some amazing bass fishing around here. They aren't in season through the winter so our main target is Yellow perch and Walleye.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Do you ice fish too? If you do have you ever caught a Smallmouth bass? They fight like hell, I bet that would be fun pulling one of those thru the hole,lol
    I live down South, it ain't never got cold enough down here to icefish, but I love watching them icefish on tv, looks like a bunch of fun, to me. Plus when it's cold down here, we hunt, but we have Bass fishing club tournaments down here every month of the year. They really bite good in the cold weather, after a day or two, of getting used to the weather.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    In my small, 2-2-4 tent, I used one of the grills, or whatever you call them, out of my stove, to keep them off the floor, perfect fit for my small tent, lol

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful, she's gonna love that defoliating, they love that air moving thru them.
    Great job, beautiful, healthy looking ,very sturdy,an strong looking plant.
    HappyGrowing

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, looks like my clones from last grow. Normal!

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    That is a normal growth pattern, alternating nodes is a common trait in cannabis.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X