Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Did you beat the snow? Doesn matter. What a great grow and harvest. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Well we had our first real snowfall this past weekend so i actually did grow AND harvest before the snow..who'd a thunk? Total dry weight for 3 AK photos and 2 autos..1.15lbs. I was expecting a bit more..not complaining. Starting next grow now...

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They’re lovely, damnit!!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm looking forward to my pantry looking like that excellent harvest, enjoy

• homegrown
    replied
    Buds are dry and curing in jars since yesterday. Not real happy with yield..54 grams of auto cheese and 51 grams of auto Northern lights x BB. = 3.7 oz. I'm still hoping for over a lb this grow once i take down my photo AK's...fingers crossed. The buds are beautiful right now..i notice changes almost daily...i cant stop taking pictures of them lol

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Harvested Auto cheese and Northern Lights x Big Bud yesterday, LST'd the 2 grand clones again, i'll try and wrap them around the pot as much as i can..just for shits and giggles.. I'll move them to 5 gal fabric pots in the next week or so. I took Medusa out to water..snapped a few pics..crap..i see amber! These 3 photos are ready, two weeks earlier that first grow and- HOLY HELL my house stinks!!. just cranked up my old 4"fan with a new filter inside the room with my tent and drying buds...not working..hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Do what cha gotta do squeeze em in there

• homegrown
    replied
    Dammit....wasnt planning on doing any photos for next grow. But these two grandclones just pushed themselves into the tent!. I might try these in coco coir? Iv never used it before...

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I clone from a mother so it's always just kids, I can see upwards of twice the weight from the first run to the the second. A lot of things can factor in like knowing the growth pattern, stream lining the training and any specific deficiency/toxicity you may run across. Imho cutting clones from clones from clones can lead you down the road of genetic drift, so I dont.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    and what about their grandkids?? do they just keep getting better?? Cause im sitting on 13 grand clones right now...couldnt give them away so i tucked them in a corner with a little light. Are they gonna be bigger and better yet??

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I tend to get a bigger plant the second time around.

• homegrown
    replied
    Thank you! Hey JohnEmad, my wife keeps telling me my biotches stink..lol She secretly loves them tho...she actually went into the weed supply store for my christmas gifts .hahahaha. and SoOrbudgal, the AK's are overwhelming with a more citrus tropical smell...not a dank musky smell. like walking into a flower shop!!.
    Mr.furley ,these are my first attempts at cloning..do cloned plants genetics improve from clone to clone??

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I love their smell and what a heavenly group of ladies you have. I'm sooo jelly great job homegrown

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    That's what my wife says about our plants. Keep that tent closed. The smell is soo strong. Real nice looking plants Homegrown. Guess its time to get the scissors out again.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good homegrown
    Pretty fun thing about them photoperiod clones huh?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X