Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homegrown
    replied
    Ok 7 Days later....I have run into a traffic jam... My big AK-47s have 2 more flushes to go....they are looking amazing so they get center stage right now..buds are really dense..hard when you pinch them! This in turn has caused me to carry the clones from basement to outside garage every day till i have to bring them back in to continue 24hr light cycle. shit..and to add to that..i have two seedlings(cheese and northern lights x BB) that are growing like a weed ha. I think once they get the tent to themselves their going to really take off. So, ive learned a couple of things in a week....your buds will be ready when THEIR ready, and maybe dont take on plants in 3 different growing stages. seedling,clone full flower..without planning ahead! lol hg some pics

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Quick update. Girls are happy so far, The stunted AK clones have gotten past their cal/mag problem about three sets of leaves ago. Growing fast and a deep green color now. Couldnt do much with the older stem(just too tuff to bend) but all new growth is dealing with LST without a hitch. Started soaking two Auto seeds on 15th..soaked for 10 hrs, put in paper towel(cracked open in 12 hrs, went directly to soil))...and they are poking their head out on 18th!! That was fast! Oh Ya, one more addition to this fast grow. im using only Root Farm products which i can buy at a store that sells canadian tires....i think only us canucks might get this hint. lol i'll update again soon. homegrown

Leave a comment:

• s62
    replied
    I’m interested in how those clones pan out. Subbed!

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    started a topic Quick grow before the snow...

Quick grow before the snow...

So, im gonna try a fast grow in the garage ..as soon as my AK's are done in the tent(2 wks give or take). Cooler temps are on the way so i may be adding some heat toward the finish. I have 3 AK clones that were dormant for a good month- but have sprung back to life and quite vigorously since transplant. Started LST tonight, might be an odd bunch by the looks of things. Also started soaking two auto flower seeds as well, 1 canuk cheese and 1 northern lights x big bud. I'll try and get them to finish around the same time if all goes well. homegrown

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X