Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of pipes or bongs do you prefer to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`m a Volcano man myself as my lungs aren`t what they used to be but the Volcano has got one hell of a kick to it. I miss the weed/ tobacco steamroller hit but my lungs don`t so it`s this option from now on. Very pure way of doing it and you really notice the taste and flavours of the weed as well though takes some getting use to I must admit Click image for larger version  Name:	images.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.9 KB ID:	343083

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup You are getting an unhealthy obsession with codpieces of late and we`re not talking battered fish here either

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      mmmmmm fish and chips........and beer !

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      PRIMO It is a combination made in Heaven mate.

I had a little box vaporizer that did a great job. Decarbed weed after vaporizing. Great temperature control. My downside to using vaporizers is how much weed I went through.
    I mostly use a spoon pipe for weed, and the occasional bong load. Otherwise I'm a dabber.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

We have two of these https://www.planetofthevapes.com/pro...me-q-vaporizer, Two Flowermates, various glass pipes, 3 bongs two being MIOs, and a Gravitron gravity bong. Also 3 Yocan Magnetos for concentrates. Thing is I rarely smoke, or vape. I'm just the garden slave.

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        How do you like that vaporizer?

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        The Arizer Extreme Q is great. It is so great we have two. There was a sale so I bought another as a back up in case the first should fail. We have had the original for a number of years.

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Starramus, I'm with you. I also have a Arizer Solo for outdoors.

I remembered a Puffit vaporizer a buddy gave me. It reminded me of another reason I don't care for them. That's the burned popcorn smell after a few puffs. Never had a vaporizer not smell like that. It's good paraphernalia, otherwise.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a shitty vaporizer.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        The one I have is. I think I smell it so much is because it's right at my nose.

I've tried a couple of friends vapes. I had a D-Buddah? gave it away. I just can't get away from doobies I put them in those long cig. holders like used in 30's by fancy pants LOL I do us a deer horn now and then it's been well cleaned and seasoned
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal do you insert the cig holder thru the deer horn?

Currently, I long to publish my prosperous love of my latest vaporizer, the Pax 3. Farmall you would like this gadget. s62 Latest chapter in the vaporizer saga. My conclusion: gotta have more than one... Maybe I'll save up for a Volcano, too...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3387.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.04 MB ID:	343450

I like it a lot: you can either sip off it or take long draws; battery charge is quite good; what's best of all is that I don't have to grind my herb first--which I really hate to do--tear into all the trichomes like that. I just press small pieces of bud into the chamber and voila! It works like a charm. They instruct you to grind the herb, but there is no need.

Thus, this is my current favorite, and my erstwhile beloved MV1 lies gathering dust in the drawer for now...

BTW, the fuschia version is no longer available, just in case anyone was wondering. I think this is the first pink thing I ever bought.
      Last edited by alltatup; 10-19-2019, 04:29 PM.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        No ATU I use a long cig holder to hold the joint like a cig. Easy to pass hit smoother. Standing around a bomb fire once a neighbor had one and I thought it was cool we could see better to pass LOL. So bought several. The deer horn made by a friend is special, just pack that with a bits of bud. My sister in law has that pax 3 I've tried it really like it. She goes through different vapes frequently.

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        I fucking LOVE THAT COLOR! I wanted to buy that color, but I wanted the full kit, and they never put any together Glad you snagged one, though.
        So I’m really used to my Pax; is the MV1 very different? Better and worse in what ways?

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        s62 I still love the MV1, but it's a hellova lot of work compared to the pax. Plus, sometimes the MV1 makes me cough because you can't sip on it; you have to take a long, full draw for it to work correctly. I still say it's the best at extraction, but I needed a little break from it. The Pax is so easy to use it's ridiculous!!

I’m a daily joint smoker...rolled with a filter, but I like to smoke from glass in the house, it’s just more civilized😁. I agree with everyone about cleaning glass being a PITA!! I can’t smoke from a glass piece on more than one occasion before cleaning it.......does that make me OCD?? I don’t much care if it does but I just like my glass to be clean. I have a dugout/one hitter that has a permanent home in the center console of my car for “emergency” situations but I have to switch out the bat every week to get a clean hit. I like my glass to accept water whenever possible, warm dry hits from glass are not my favorite, speaking of warm....my favorite bong has an ice catcher to cool the hit before it passes through the water, clean and cool.....the best way to smoke from glass!!

I’ve always been a flower guy and never been much of a concentrate guy other than edibles....dab rigs aren’t really my thing.....to each their own I guess. I will say, the farther down the rabbit hole we go with concentrates, the more likely it is that Cannabis will lose it’s claim to “nobody has ever died from a Cannabis overdose”. I said this in another thread, and it just stands to reason....the dosage makes the poison. I’m not saying concentrates are bad, but we as a community need to be careful with them. Just because we can do more doesn’t necessarily mean we should do more.

I’m gonna step off my soap box now and saunter over to my bong....
      Last edited by Obi-Wan; 10-19-2019, 05:21 PM.
      Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

Well said Obi-Wan

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

I'm diving back into the rabbit-hole of concentrates...it's actually scary the size/amount that some people are consuming in one "dab". I honestly couldn't bring myself to take that large a hit without my brain melting afterwards, although their tolerances must be much higher.

My buddy brought by and left me one of his 'Nectar Collectors', as well as a baby dab rig (won't lie, I did recently just purchase a new one for myself, it's en route). They each hit very differently. Although, with the collector having the ability to take smaller hits, it is nice to use as a micro-doser for dabs.

Do you look like a crackhead when using these devices, you ask? Yes, my only gripe. Still love flowers in a bong or pipe, I'm unsure if there's a favorite amongst them.
          Meesta's Grow
          2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            My niece and her bf use one

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            That's one weird looking machine.

I have rolled my joints for 50 plus years but only recently got me a bong. Got it to do oil but it came with a bowl and I have a bunch of tiny White Widow buds so for the first time I smoked a water pipe. Its pretty good but I just love smoking rolled pot. Vaping just doesn't get it for me.Got the bong here https://www.hemper.co/products/hemper-tornado-rig
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I dig that vortex technology.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here Eliot Pryor I've used water bong years past I would use that again if it were made out of bamboo, i'd make one ourselves if I come across some giant bamboo stalk.

My brother came up with a Glass Blunt, which I like. He gets them in Arkansas from the maker (of these others also make them).

I was looking into vape devices and then the media went nuts with problems, so for me this is on hold until they can tell us what went wrong!

Comment

• PRIMO
            PRIMO commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think it's the devices so much as the shit they sell to put in em that's making people ill.

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            the Chinese have a tendency to put a lot of lead in their materials. somewhat wary of some of their vapes.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Rwise we know what went wrong: people were vaping products containing toxic chemicals that hadn'g been properly purged from the final product--which was thus contaminated. They've examined lung tissue and it shows chemical burns--nothing to do with Cannabis.

People were probably vaping concentrates with lots of butane, etc. in them. Greedy people putting that shit out on the market...

SoOrbudgal
            Last edited by alltatup; 11-29-2019, 12:34 AM. Reason: removed f bomb

I agree with you Primo i'm reading about all kinds of awful ingredients over seas premade cartridges.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            if you want to vape just vape your own flower. My wife, and I quit using cartridges years ago. We used the O pens for a while, but after the propylene glycol scare we quit. Better safe than sorry.
            Last edited by starramus; 10-20-2019, 06:51 AM.

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            "overseas premade cartridges" we got plenty of poisoners right here in the good ole USA. Roundup was not exposed to a great extent until after Monsanto was sold to Bayer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8msGCo0Wk

I would vape my own flower but I don't have one...it's those oil cartridges that no one knows what is mixed with there selling and pulling off shelves now here in Oregon. I don't buy nor use off the shelf weed shit unless it's someone I know who grew it. I don't like zombie shit there talking about .

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

i never like pipes /bongs.Truefully i dont like smoking without tabacco

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              So you mix weed with tobacco I think those are called blunts here in the states? I'm pretty sure when I was a teen we'd empty cigs of tobacco and pack them with weed LOL

I got a cool Navajo peace pipe in Arizona at one of those highway gift shops a few years ago. Long wood stem wrapped in leather and bowl with some rabbit fur around it to hold and a small antler in front. Perfect for a bit of hash and feeling the animal spirits. 😂
            Last edited by MarkyJ; 10-20-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              That's the real deal!!!

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m sure you seen the ones I make...lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X